The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Tony Jones

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by Tony Jones »

OOC: Do you mean me? Lilly is doing a Google search on the words 'new gods on earth'. She hasn't thought to check until now.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Yes, I meant you and I was asking kirinke to clarify their question as well.
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Ah, lunch was great. Where to next?" Adeleth says.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"I can introduce you to the head-priest at the temple I'm staying at, he can probably answer your questions about deities and faith in general, or at least point you in firmer directions than I ever could. He's a good guy." she told Lilly.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

jmucchiello wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:13 pm "Ah, lunch was great. Where to next?" Adeleth says.

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)

HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

Viv looked down at the pathetic remnants of her lunch- she wasn't usually a big eater, but it seemed like the trip had given her quite an appetite. "Once we are done here, I'm going to try to call our hosts. I'll let them know we are in town, and see if they want to meet up- hopefully later today, or maybe early tomorrow. Once we have that set, I think we ought to do a little on-the-ground investigation of our own, just here in town, each of us using our particular skills- a bit more concerted version of Amy's brief foray. How does that sound?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

"Sounds good to me." Amy said. "We could probably all do with a stretch after that lunch." she grinned.

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Fine
kirinke wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 pm "I can introduce you to the head-priest at the temple I'm staying at, he can probably answer your questions about deities and faith in general, or at least point you in firmer directions than I ever could. He's a good guy." she told Lilly.
"That sound like a plan,"" agrees Lilly. "There is certainly something divine about the temples and churches I have seen recently, so knowing more would be useful!"
kirinke wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:17 pm "Sounds good to me." Amy said. "We could probably all do with a stretch after that lunch." she grinned.
"Sounds good to me too," agrees Lilly.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

When Viv calls the Weidners, it takes a moment before the phone is being picked up and a deep, gruff voice responds, " Weidner, who is it?"
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:25 am When Viv calls the Weidners, it takes a moment before the phone is being picked up and a deep, gruff voice responds, " Weidner, who is it?"

Hp: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

Viv's voice is as melodious as the other voice is gruff. "Good afternoon. This is Agent DeLaCourte with the Ministerium fur Ubernaturliches- my team and I have been assigned to assist you with your meeting. We are in town now, and I would like to set up a meeting to see how we can help you. Would you, parhaps, have some time later today? Or failing that, perhaps tomorrow?"
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

There is a short moment of silence and then the sound of a muffled conversation before the man responds, " Sorry about that, just needed to check with the lady of the house. We're a bit busy with the upcoming meet and all. But we could make some time for you around four? Do you need directions?"
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: Normal

"Four would be fine. And yes, directions would be very much appreciated," Viv replied, her voice still warm and polite...

>OOC: What time is it now?
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Curtly, he describes the way, which involves quite a bit of driving and then a short hike through the woods. It's now around 11 am and the whole trip should, according to Weidner, take about 1 hour so you still have 4 hours left.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl perked up at the idea of a hike through the woods. "That's good! I love hiking." she said as she figured she could do a bit of foraging along the way, maybe bring a gift of sorts to their host.

ooc
Amy does have all of her licenses squared away. So she could if she wanted to. What sort of things could they find plant wise in the Merge woods they're going through?

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 2; Current Condition: Fine

"So, should we do the on-the-ground investigation you mentioned until it is time to go meet the Weidners?" asks Lilly. "There may be things of interest to discern about the town..."

OOC: Foraging licenses? Is that a thing?
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Not really. Anyone is free to collect plants by the wayside. If you stomp through the woods away from the paths, foresters might give you a stern talking-to, though.
As for plants, the usual, but there are some places where now, after the Merge, one might find certain species of mushroom with magical properties...