The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
jmucchiello

Re: The Merge: Agents and Powers Chapter 2: Agents Abroad

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth Rein
Dodge: 7, Parry: 7, Tough: 7, Fort: 7/2, Will: 7, Perception: +8
HP: 1; Condition: Fatigued

Adeleth decides shooting the things doesn't help and putting holes in the walls just allows it exits the rest of the group can't follow. She moves so she is behind the men with the flamethrowers. She puts her hands on their shoulders and says, "I'll take you out of here if it looks bad."

(OOC: Adeleth readies an action. If the creature (or a sizeable portion of the creature) is going to take swings at Sven or Gökhan, she will make them insubstantial. I've already paid the Hero Point for the ability. So I should still have the ability for the rest of the scene.)
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly returns to ripping off bits of the bunker and throwing them at and trying to burst the sacs growing out of the corruption. Letting whatever is in the finish growing is probably a very bad idea...
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Bruised (-1)

Viv flashed the briefest hint of a smile when the flamethrowers opened up, buts he kept her mind on the business at hand, even if her abilities weren't exactly well-suited to this sort of encounter. "Amy, can you use your Force powers to keep hold of some of those more nimble wriggly pieces, so they can flame them? We're all going to need a Decontamination protocol before we go back outside anyways- the sooner we finish the better..."

>OOC Just checking in.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl shook her head. "Not if you want me to loose the force light. I've never used this power before and I'm not sure I can replicate it on the fly. Not without alot of practice at least." she told the woman. "My powers are... complicated. I'll explain it better after we deal with this thing." she said as she centered herself again, maintaining the eerie calm she had throughout the battle, which was completely necessary to pull off this trick. "That and it takes a ton of concentration and zen to maintain it." she looked at the flaming demon-thing-of-decay. "Die in a fire already!" she told it sternly.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Working together with the two officers, Adeleth protecting them and the others shooting or throwing, you finally, after a few tense minutes, manage to reduce the corruption to ash...
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly sags with relief when the last of it appears to be destroyed. Then pauses.

"One moment," she says to the others, raising a hand. "Let us be as sure as we can..."

She cocks her head to the side, listening intently for anything in here that is moving and is not any of the group or the two officers. If she hears anything, she directs the officers to it so it too can be burned to ash.

[OOC: Routine Perception check of 25, with Ultrahearing, Extended Hearing - 1]
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

"Everyone also check one another for stowaways," Adeleth says. "Let's be absolutely sure it's gone before we get to decontamination outside of the bunker."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy
The girl smiles. "Good idea, but lemme do something first, okay?." she said as she let loose with final flare of Force light, this time encompassing everyone (including the two guys), just to make sure the final bits of corruption were well and truly gone. Even if you didn't have any corruption on you, it still feels incredibly good and calming. "We can't exactly set ourselves on fire, but this is the next best and safest thing." she sniffed her clothes and made a "yuck" face. "Although I plan on burning my clothes and salting the ashes as soon as I get a chance."

ooc
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=250571 attack check 16

Battle Init
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly nods in agreement with Adeleth's words, and gives a grateful smile to Amy as her force light washes over them.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Viv DeLaCourte (Harbinger)
HP: 0; LP: 0; Condition: Bruised (-1), Fatigued

Viv did not quite collapse, or lean against the wall, but she did visibly slump a bit and her breathing grew a bit more ragged- with the fight over, she dropped out of her combat-focused state of mind and her body realized just how much energy she had spent.

She perked up a bit as Amy's light swept over the group, and she joined the others in double-checking for any lingering traces of corruption.

>OOC: Here, but it is a (nother) tough week...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

Once she does that, she relaxes and releases her hold on the strange, but useful power and then does a quick blanket heal on the group and leans down to summon her critters, apologizing for letting them faint like that. "Sorry guys. I didn't realize how strong that thing was."

"We have to work on our teamwork better." Alma said as she shook herself and licked her paw, looking immaculate as always.

Ren and Peekaboo nod. "That thing hit worse than a pissed off Muk." Ren grumbled. "How did you guys take care of it?" Peekaboo added curiously.

"Fire, bullets, beating it to death, lasers and Force Light." she said tiredly. "New power thing."

"Ah." Alma said. "You will speak to your shrink about it, I take it?"

"Ayup." Amy replied.

ooc
Force Assist: Burst Area Healing 4 (Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 14, Selective, Stabilize)

Battle Init
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth leans against a wall. "I pushed my quirk a bit too hard ripping the box out of .... where is the box?"
Tony Jones

Post by Tony Jones »

Lilly Lulabye
Hero Points: 0; Current Condition: Exhausted (Impaired and Hindered)

"I don't know. You pushed the Mother Box into the floor over there," Lilly says, pointing at roughly where it heppened. "It made a tear in space, like a Boom Tube gone horribly, horribly wrong, that the decay thing came through before it shut again. But whether the Box went through the tear or is still there, or was destroyed by the tear or it being in the floor, I guess only you can check..."
jmucchiello

Post by jmucchiello »

Adeleth goes and looks.

Perception: 1D20+8 = [12]+8 = 20
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Amy

The girl looks at the group. "Everybody more or less okay?" she asked tiredly. "I'm gonna have nightmares for sure over this frelling mess." she shook her head at the burnt remains of the demon and darkseid minion demon thing and helped look everyone over to make sure they didn't have any passengers. Including herself. Physically and spiritually.

Battle Init