Adventures Assemble! OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Ysariel

Re: Adventures Assemble! OOC

Post by Ysariel »

And there we go! As I was busy in the morning, my post today was several hours late, so sorry about that.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Stavaros, I believe if Gelert fires, the walls go down.
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

kenseido wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:36 pm Stavaros, I believe if Gelert fires, the walls go down.
*checks rules for create* Oh, you are right. "vanish if you don't maintain them". Will change the post.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Sorry for not posting earlier, things have been hectic to the least. Last Monday brother had taken too much of his psych meds and had a full-blown manic episode, had to be taken to the hospital and sedated, awake now but still somewhat manic, and being taken to a psych hospital to get him sorted out. Just worrying about him has me stressed a lot, will try to get responses to future posts up faster.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Sorry to hear hope all improving for you and your family.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

I hope your brother feels much better soon, Psi. If you think you'll have difficulty responding regularly, you can always let me know.

I mentioned this to kenseido, but I originally did not expect any posts on Monday US time because it's a holiday. In the end even my own reply was delayed significantly because I had a very abnormally busy day - you and both Gelert were originally supposed to be updated on Monday, but hopefully, everything's back to normal now!
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

And there we go. I missed an opportunity to reply on Sunday because I didn't receive email notifications about Nightbird and Gelert's posts either. I wonder if it has something to do with not logging out, because I always logged out previously and this was the first time I didn't do so.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Sorry for taking so long to post again, my sister had a manic episode and had to be taken into the hospital Thursday last week, and it took me a while to figure out how exactly I wanted Moonlight to respond to the officer.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Since I have referenced it twice in posts, I want to make it clear that Jason remembers the interactions with Philip differently than Philip did. Philip didn't dislike him really. While he was a bit off-putting, he was far less so than so many others he had encountered over the years. In fact in their first encounter, Philip had just weathered an assassination attempt and a super arrogant mage trying to make Philip his sidekick.

By comparison, Jason was pretty mellow. In fact, it's unlikely Philip ever mentioned Jason at all.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

I hope your family is alright, Psi.

I am feeling slightly sluggish today so there will be just the one update for Friday. I'll take saturday to review some things from previous adventures and give Gelert an opportunity to respond first.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

And there we go. I was supposed to post on wednesday, but I revised my post several times and it ended up being delayed by a day.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

I saw this on That Sullivan Guy's settings page, and I wanted to share it. This is called the Three Rules and is totally how scientists would think.

“If you see something that appears to break the laws of physics, one of three things is occurring: (1) Your observations are in error; or (2) Your understanding of the science involved is incomplete or inadequate; or (3) Magic sucks.”
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Shouldn't that be "Magic is great" :)
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Gilliam wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:31 pmShouldn't that be "Magic is great" :)
Not to scientists trying to understand an new phenomena.
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

I'm torn between options 1 and 3, both seem like things Gelert could be good for. Gelert is very good at talking to people and he can be easy to over look so in world sending him to either the investigation of G.A.S or to question Commander Chaos would make sense.

Suggestions?