Adventures Assemble S3E3: The Great Brain Robbery!

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Gilliam

Re: Adventures Assemble S3E1: Enemies of the State!

Post by Gilliam »

Nightbird
HP: 5 LP: 1
Condition: Normal

Grabbing one of the pistols, Imogen checked the settings this could be useful as a just in case situation.
Homing Pistol [Range Damage 10; Indirect; Improved Critical; Homing]
From her position Imogen observed the arrival of the trucks they were so tempting just sitting there but she needed to get as many as possible so time to wait and let the trucks enter and to be honest find out who the other player was, there was no way that Knightfire could have come up with these weapons even before he became a spirit.

Using her gift of moving through the shadows Imogen used the distraction of the trucks arriving to enter the factory.
Nightbird will take a pistol and enter the factory to continue her investigation.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Jason
Glass Canyon
kenseido wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:28 pm
"Okay, that was unfriendly... "

Jason crosses his arms, causing the ship to turn over with the robot facing the ground. He then raises his eyebrows and looks at the ground below the robot and then back at the robot.

"...and unwise."
OOC

You cannot inflict damage with a Move Object power unless it has the damaging extra, whether by throwing, crushing, etc. However, being able to drop it sounds reasonable. I rule that you can drop the target of a non-damaging Move Object power (inflicting falling damage, possibly with a delay depending on distance) as a free action, but the target is released from the grab once you do this (with damaging Move Object you can inflict damage while still grabbing the victim). Generally, unless I have specified a height beforehand, I will use half the power rank as the fall damage.
The robot's sensor cluster rapidly swivels this way and that as you rotate it in mid-air, as though it were looking for a way out in some panic. It then drops some 200 ft and craters the asphalt of Bennington street. Bystanders cheer and though you can't hear it, you can see people waving and clapping behind the glass walls of skyscrapers. The Glass Canyon is famed for witnessing some of the most dramatic super-battles in the city's history and there's nothing like a lunchtime showdown between a cape and an evil robot.

"My, my," says a man's dulcet voice from near you, but there is nobody standing there. A moment later, the same voice, now on your right: "I had assumed the Order of Merlin to be little more than a coven of feckless bookworms. But what do we have here? A wizard with some fire in him? No wonder they want you back."

"The Champions can wait. I must take the measure of you. Let us see how well you fare against Professor Pandemonium's invention." You can practically hear the smug-ass smile on his smarmy invisible face.

You hear a whine of machinery powering up. The Mayhem Machine slowly crawls out of the crater, rights itself with surprising, spiderlike agility and points its turret at you again. More scarlet bolts arc from the Chaos Gun to land all around you!

OOC

Either a Counters Concealment sense OR an Accurate nonvisual sense allows you to detect Baron Bedlam standing 30ft to your right. He is a handsome, very attractive man in his 40's with regal features, short dark hair, wearing an ornate Victorian-style coat and wielding a walking stick. You can attack him if you choose; if you do so, he is Vulnerable (as though in a surprise attack) as he does not expect to be attacked.

Round 1
AA Mayhem Machine Toughness DC 22: 1D20+12 = [10]+12 = 22
Barely passed

The Mayhem Machine rights itself and stands up as a Move action.
It then uses Chaos Gun on you as a Standard action.

AA Mayhem Machine attack vs Jason: 1D20+8 = [2]+8 = 10
Missed, no effect

Round 2
19 Mayhem Machine (Minion)
15 Jason Maxwell *
-- Baron Bedlam (Minion, Visual Concealment)

You are up!
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Moonlight
The Inner City - Apartment Block
Psistrike wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:44 am Seeing the creature before her, Aranel can't help but think the timing is too obvious. Another victim of these supposed government agents and their "medicine". She needs to get them out of here without endangering anyone else, hoping its bulk doesn't belay superhuman strength she attempts to restrain it with a bubble of water formed around it.
Unfortunately, the thing's bulk does, in fact, belay supernatural strength. Even worse, its speed is monstrous for its bulk. The monster's head snaps in your direction as the water engulfs it. A moment later, you see the veins on its body bulge as every muscle flexes, and the water bubble explodes in a shower of droplets. Through a rainbow of refracted light, you see it bounding down the hallway and heading for you.

"Magnificent, isn't it?"

A stunningly beautiful woman who looks like she walked right out of a swimsuit catalog is standing atop the roof of the apartment block next to the one you're in: blue eyes, blonde hair, flawless white skin, and a buxom, hourglass figure. She wears a scientist's white lab coat, though it's open in front to reveal the white leotard and thigh-high boots she wears beneath.

"Such power. Such grace!" she says with manic delight. "Dear elven friend, why are you attempting to deny the people the gifts of genetics? I, Doctor Disorder, would be delighted to have my assistants give you a dose. For free!"

The monster has got to the doorway of the apartment you're in and extends one heavily-corded arm in, groping about to try and seize you by the throat. You hear its breathing, quick and heavy like the pumping of a forge's leather bellows.

"Hide! David! Hide!" screams the mother as she attempts to get her husband off the couch and to his feet. He slumps heavily on her shoulder. The rest of the potion you made up to cure David's father of the mutagen rattles about on the coffee table.

OOC
AA N.O.M.U. Str check DC 22: 1D20+12 = [19]+12 = 31
Passed. The N.O.M.U. is not grabbed. Combat now begins in initiative order, and the N.O.M.U. goes first.

The N.O.M.U. attempts to use Grab on you.
AA N.O.M.U. attack vs Aranel: 1D20+8 = [16]+8 = 24
Hits

Make a DC 22 Strength or Athletics check to resist Grab. You may use your Move Object to resist Grab, as it is precise.

Doctor Disorder does not attack unless attacked first, hence she does not appear in the turn order. You are still free to attack her if you wish.

Round 1
25 N.O.M.U. (Minion)
15 Aranel *

You are up!
stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane »

Ysariel wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:00 pm Gelert
Justice Hall

Suddenly, the sound of rocket engines fills the air. A dozen men in form-fitting jumpsuits and rocket packs descend simultaneously from the sky, landing at strategic points surrounding the plaza. They wield high-tech weapons which they point at the crowd, eliciting shouts of alarm. Two more land on either side of Mayor Cooper and point handheld devices at him. The devices emit beams of red light, and the Mayor comes to a shuddering stop in mid-air.
R.I.O.T. Squad uses Tractor Beam on Mayor Cooper
Bystanders are automatically hit
R.I.O.T. Squad Tractor Beam vs Create DC 20: 1D20+10 = [13]+10 = 23
Another man in a black and red bodysuit descends from the sky, equipped with a rocket pack and a high-tech shotgun, eyes hidden behind dark glasses. He looks a little like this:

(But much more evil than Schwarzenegger or any of his characters.)

"This is Marshal Lawless to Pandemonium One," the ruggedly handsome man touches his earpiece and says. "Target is secured and ready for transport. Commence airlift."

"SAVE ME!" Cooper flails in your direction. "I'M TOO YOUNG AND VALUABLE TO SOCIETY TO DIE!"

Marshal Mayhem levels his shotgun at the crowd below, looks at you, and very slightly shakes his head no. It seems he will open fire on civilians if you attempt to interfere with the kidnapping of the Mayor.

OOC

You can protect the crowd from any hostile fire by using Create to conjure a solid light construct. This lets Marshal Lawless escape with Cooper captive because you cannot use your array to hold on to Cooper simultaneously. If you do this you gain 1 HP for prioritizing the safety of civilians.

Alternately, you can distract Marshal Lawless and his troops with a successful Deception check. The Marshal's Deception score is 10, making the DC 20. If you succeed, you act freely for 1 round while the Marshal and his troops cannot react.

Alternately, you can decide to do nothing for now and see how the situation develops; no check required.

You can also do whatever you consider reasonable.
Gelert inhales slowly and then exhales... That escalated quickly.
Alright priorities: Keep the crowd safe, figure out what's going on, deescalate this situation, and... *sigh* save that Idiot Cooper from whoever he pissed off or back-stabbed this time.

Bit of a tall order. Maybe if he can get them talking, get them distracted.

Gelert's ear twitches. "Okay I have to ask...what exactly are you trying to get out of this? I mean I don't think your going to get much of a ransom for a washed up corrupt politician who's career is circling the drain. Is this a political statement? Because we literally have a stage right there if there's a message you want to get out. Personal vendetta? I'm sure we can work something out without threatening all these nice people. Or are you guys hired goons? Come on, talk to me here."

OOC: Deception 1d20+8: 27 [1d20=19]

Once Gelert has all attention focused on him he subtly signals the staff to start sneaking the crowd out. Gelert is ready to throw up a shield to protect the crowd the second anything goes wrong.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Moonlight
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: Fine

"Keep your hands to yourself!" Aranel cries out as she uses water to try to and force his hand open, but finds the being's strength to be too much once again. "So, water isn't working. Let's try some plants." Suddenly some vines began to materialize and form on the N.O.M.U.'s lower body, as she tried to bind it in place.

OOC: Move Object to resist grab: Move Object check: 1d20+12 16 That is two degrees, oh boy.
Attack check for Nature Entraps [Plant descriptor]: Attack roll: 1d20+12 32 -2 for impaired, so 30 total, but Crit. So DC 26 Dodge vs. Affliction. Snare Affliction basically.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Nightbird
King's Junction - Pierce & Co. Steel Works (Factory Interior)
Gilliam wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:25 amNightbird will take a pistol and enter the factory to continue her investigation.
You disable the infrared alarm sensor on one of the factory windows, replace it, and easily slip inside. The interior of the warehouse is brightly lit with fluorescent light, and the massive eighteen-wheelers drive in one by one and stop in a row, side by side. Militants open the rear doors and start unloading crates of weaponry. Most seriously, you see them unload what look like large robots. The robots do not look like any you have encountered before. They have four angular legs that are wide at the top and taper to a point at their "feet", surrounding a central core that must house sensors and weapon systems. Right now the legs are folded together in storage position, such that the robot looks like a very pointy, very sharp and very dangerous tetrahedral top.

Standing at one end of the warehouse is a man overseeing the arrival of the robots and equipment. A fiery aura surrounds him, but his clothing and hair do not burn. The flames flicker upwards and coalesce into a burning, spectral head that floats directly on top of the man's physical one. The fiery spectral head bears Knightfire's horrible visage, which you recall from your encounter with him at the Sacramento state assembly. The man engulfed in flames himself looks nondescript, almost lessened somehow, in the presence of the spirit that surrounds him like a miasma. When he speaks, it is the man's mouth that moves, but the voice that comes out is clearly Knightfire's...
Perception - 2 degrees of success

A woman disembarks from one of the trucks and runs up to Knightfire. "Boss! We have a message from the backer."

She holds out a small device, which begins to play a hologram. The video quality is very poor, but in it you see what looks like a heavy-duty battlesuit of an unfamiliar model.

"Please receive with gratitude this shipment of Mayhem Machines, the latest and greatest in capekiller technology. Each machine is a match for an entire team of novice superheroes or a single veteran busybody. When you've annihilated the Lemurian filth and the heroes defending them, make sure to tell any survivors... Professor Pandemonium sends his regards." The hologram ends.

Knightfire's real and spectral heads turn as one. "THE FOOL THINKS WE CAN BE USED AS AN ADVERTORIAL FOR HIS TOYS," he growls, and the hologram projector in the militant's hands bursts into fire; she drops it gingerly. "BUT THE PLAYTHINGS HE SUPPLIES ARE USEFUL. CONNECT THE ROBOTS TO THE POWER SUPPLIES IMMEDIATELY. I WANT THEM CHARGED AND READY FOR TOMORROW'S MASSACRE."

"Boss, is it really a good idea to power up robots from some mysterious guy we don't even know? For all we know, they're programmed to kill us immediately after."

"IT MATTERS NOT. AS LONG AS THE SNAKES DIE, I CARE NOT HOW MANY ARE MARTYRED."

"B-But boss, what if these robots have trackers or sensors programmed to lead heroes to..."

"I SAID I - WANT - THEM - CHARGED!"

"Y-Y-Yes boss!"
You count 12 Mayhem Machines in total - 3 in each eighteen-wheeler. If what the hologram says is true, this force could easily annihilate an entire United States Army brigade. There are approximately 50 militants in the warehouse, not including Knightfire. At one end of the factory you see industrial power conduits that seem to be for the use of charging the robots.

OOC
You can attack, making a surprise attack as you are still concealed. If you attack them, all the militants fight as a single squad. Knightfire fights separately. They are both Minions.

You can retreat out, and disable the factory's power supply, which has the effects in my previous post while also preventing the robots from being charged.

You can make a Streetwise check to see what you know about Professor Pandemonium. (You can take 10 or chance a higher roll to know more.)
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Gelert
Justice Hall
stavaros_the_arcane wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:03 amGelert's ear twitches. "Okay I have to ask...what exactly are you trying to get out of this? I mean I don't think your going to get much of a ransom for a washed up corrupt politician who's career is circling the drain. Is this a political statement? Because we literally have a stage right there if there's a message you want to get out. Personal vendetta? I'm sure we can work something out without threatening all these nice people. Or are you guys hired goons? Come on, talk to me here."
Marshal Lawless smiles without smiling. You get the impression he's smiling, if his jaw was not set in that roguishly handsome way and his eyes were not hidden by dark glasses. "Gelert, I believe? The Anarchy Command does have a statement to make. But we will be doing it with actions, not words, as you are about to discover."

"I assume you know by now the Mayor was an Illuminati puppet," he says, holding up Cooper's squirming bulk by the scruff of his neck. "A high-ranking one at that. Puppets may know useful things, especially ones who have been in office for twenty years. The Anarchy Command's torture chambers will squeeze from him every last bit of information he knows about the Illuminati and its vast resources."

Cooper goes so pale at the mention of torture that he now looks like a white napkin wrapped in a red one. The bald patch of skin atop his head is clearly glistening with sweat.

"D-D-Don't torture me!" he squeaks. "I'll tell you everything, right here, right now!"

Marshal Lawless just looks at him.

Cooper says, "The password to my email is 'champ1onssux', with an x. No spaces."

Marshal Lawless looks at you as if to ask "is this guy for real?"

Cooper just keeps going. "I also got my staff to anonymously post nasty comments about St. Benedict's hospital and all of Amethyst's TikTok videos. Oh, and..."

In the distance you see that the staff on site have, per your orders, immediately started to evacuate the civilians as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, there's the problem that you are on an island in the middle of the Bay and the primary way on and off it is by ferry. There is no way that the staff can evacuate the entire crowd on their own. If this situation is going to be resolved, it's going to take some Hound of Hope action to do so.

OOC

You score 3 degrees of success. I originally said only 1 round, but you know what, let's make it 1 step up the ranks table for each additional degree. So with 3 degrees of success, you act uninterrupted for time rank 2, which is 30 seconds. Marshal Mayhem and his troops are not able to do anything in response.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Nightbird
HP: 5 LP: 1

The situation was a bit more serious than Imogen had expected watching the trucks drive into the warehouse and start being unloaded, there must be nearly 50 people in the warehouse and Knightfire too and now a lot of fancy weapons and robots as well to add to the mix.

Listening carefully to the message delivered to Knightfire, Imogen couldn't recall off the top of her head just who Professor Pandemonium was but it sounded like he was supporting Knightfire and his extremists whether because he shared the same views or as a means to market his inventions or somewhere is the middle, whatever the case he was a problem for later and it was time to deal with these "Earth for Humanity" supporters.

Firstly she needed to even the odds and that meant ensuring those Mayhem Machines stayed offline, if even half of what the Prof was claiming was true then those machines could prolong any fight and give the extremists more of a chance to escape and cause more problems when the Lemurians arrived in the coming days.

Recalling the power relays she had seen outside Imogen reversed her steps once again disarming the infrared alarm sensor and exiting through the window.

Finding the power relay Imogen let out a focused scream destroying the relay and plunging the complex into darkness and ensuring the gates were now closed trapping the extremists in with her.

Possibly they might assume that the sudden power cut was caused by just being in the dodgy part of Kings Junction not not be at full alert but neverless there were now no lights and the darkness was her friend. It was time to play wack the extremist.

Imogen moved back into the warehouse just another patch of darkness.

Carrying Homing Pistol [Range Damage 10; Indirect; Improved Critical; Homing]

NIghtbird will exit the warehouse and destroy the power relays to the site before returning to the warehouse unless she encounters opposition on the way back in which case she will deal with them.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Moonlight
The Inner City - Apartment Block
Psistrike wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:16 am "Keep your hands to yourself!" Aranel cries out as she uses water to try to and force his hand open, but finds the being's strength to be too much once again. "So, water isn't working. Let's try some plants." Suddenly some vines began to materialize and form on the N.O.M.U.'s lower body, as she tried to bind it in place.
Thick, mottled green vines crack the concrete floor and burst upwards, sprouting lush green leaves and sweet-smelling, multicolored tropical flowers as they go. Each of them is only as thick as a human finger but there are dozens of them and within the space of a few seconds they have wrapped themselves about the N.O.M.U.'s body and completely mummified it. A very green, pleasant-smelling mummy, if ever there were such a thing. The creature's thickly muscled limbs strain and struggle against the binds, producing tense squeaking noises, but fail to break free. It slumps down in the binds, hot breath misting from its open mouth and snakelike tongue!

"Impossible!" Doctor Disorder exclaims. "So swiftly defeated by the Champions' newest pawn? Could it be the muscular augments? The ATP boosts perhaps? No, it must be the flawed stock from General Arms Systems. I knew I should've trusted my own work over that of Mark's incompetent scientists. Poetic justice or not, a lacking foundation begets an inferior product! Murmur murmur murmur..." she cradles her chin, distracted at the beating going on downstairs.

OOC

AA N.O.M.U. Dodge DC 26: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23

Failed, Immobile and Defenseless. Minions take maximum degree of effect from failed resistance checks. If your Affliction had a 3rd degree of effect the minion would be defeated, but unfortunately Limited Degree afflictions do not.

On its turn the N.O.M.U. attempts to overcome your affliction with its strength:
AA N.O.M.U. Str DC 26: 1D20+12 = [2]+12 = 14
Failed. Since it is defenseless, you automatically crit if you roll to hit it on your next attack as opposed to taking 10.

Round 2
25 N.O.M.U. (Minion)
15 Aranel *
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Jason Maxwell
HP: 2, Condition: Serious Face

Jason hears the disembodied voice coming around him as the as the robot worked its way out of the debris of the drop pod.

This, he recognized. Total arrogance. So arrogant, that he can't imagine someone having the ability to see him.

His eyes shift to an unearthly blue revealing the hidden to him.

The mention of the Champions brings a bit of concern. Is this some sort of orchestrated attack on them? Did he accidentally get in the way? The man knows about the Order, perhaps he saw the exchange? Lots of questions.

His thoughts are interrupted haphazard fire of the robot as it finishes extricating itself from wreckage. Tactically, taking out the invisible foe made the most sense. Don't want him leaving to enact some plan against the Champions. But the robot was a bigger threat. This canon could start damaging innocent people around.

And frankly, Jason isn't keen on testing his mother's armor enchantment against it.

He thrusts his hand toward the robot with the middle fingers held back and shouts "Afflicto." A concussive blast of magical energy launches toward the robot.
Activate Specto: Senses 9 (Radius Vision, Vision Counters Illusion & All Concealment) in Personal Magic array.
Use Afficto in Sorcery array; Afflicto attack roll: 1d20+10 18
If that hits, DC29
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Nightbird
King's Junction - Pierce & Co. Steel Works (Factory interior)
Gilliam wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:57 amNIghtbird will exit the warehouse and destroy the power relays to the site before returning to the warehouse unless she encounters opposition on the way back in which case she will deal with them.
With an ultrasound scream you disintegrate the power relay so completely, not even Amethyst would be able to fix it. Specifically, she wouldn't be able to fix it because there's nothing left - you've reduced it to a fine dust. Immediately the interior of the factory is plunged into pitch darkness and the sodium lamps lighting up the factory grounds go out. Only dim emergency lighting marks the exits to the building. Cris of alarm go up from inside the grounds and you see some tiny pinpoints of light as the militants within fumble for flashlights.

"Power failure!"

"I didn't do anything! I haven't even connected the 'bots yet!"

"That timing... this ain't no power cut. There's a saboteur!"

"SEARCH THE GROUNDS. FIND ANY MEDDLING FOOLS AND BURN THEM!"

A few groups of militants pour out of the factory, stumbling in the dark, holding up flashlights. One group wanders in the direction of the relay, evidently to restore the electricity supply, but you have already slipped past them and back into the factory's cavernous interior. You notice the extremists are armed with weapons of the type you found in the crate.

Back inside the factory, the militants, disappointingly, have not all exited and there are still several dozen fumbling around in the dark. Knightfire stands where he was a moment ago, arms folded and burning with a terrible rage. You cannot help but observe that the robots, unpowered and inanimate, make for very tempting targets.

OOC

You can attack the militants or Knightfire if you like. Since squadrons fight less effectively when their members cannot accurately perceive each other, the militants (but not Knightfire) suffer -2 attack and -2 defense in addition to the normal effects. The militants inside the factory fight at reduced rank for 1 round since some of their number left to investigate.

You can also disintegrate the robots. Since they are currently inanimate they do not get a resistance check. The 3 robots loaded into each truck count as a single target. You will need 4 individual uses of your Birdy Rust to disintegrate them; or you can stunt an area version and get them all.

You can also do anything else you consider reasonable.
Ysariel

Post by Ysariel »

Jason
Glass Canyon
kenseido wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:44 pmHe thrusts his hand toward the robot with the middle fingers held back and shouts "Afflicto." A concussive blast of magical energy launches toward the robot.
The blast hits the Mayhem Machine's angled glacis head-on and blows off all 4 of its legs. The pyramidal core tumbles to the ground, shudders, and explodes in a cloud of acrid smoke and flaming debris.

"Impressive!" says the invisible (but actually very visible to you) voice. "You are clearly no mere novice in the Art. Unlike those impertinent fools back there, who presumed to disrupt an exchange of views between superior Magi."

He gestures, as people tend to do while talking on the phone, even though the other side cannot see the movement. If you look in that direction, you see the Grand Dame MacKenzie and her two retainers, who are now trussed up with iron chains and suspended upside down from a streetlight. All three of them are red-faced with fury at their public humiliation.

"However," and Baron Bedlam strikes an invisible (but highly dramatic) pose, one hand raised in a flourish with the other on his chest: "you have left yourself open and vulnerable to I, BARON BEDLAM, Warlock of the Warp and High Sorcerer of Havoc! Arcane domination: SAGITTA PERDI--"

He spends so long talking and bragging that you easily get the drop on him despite not being the invisible one.

OOC

AA Mayhem Machine toughness DC 29: 1D20+12 = [2]+12 = 14
Failed; destroyed

Per our discussion, the robot should actually have taken damage 12 (the road's toughness) from its fall. I just didn't get to edit my post before you managed to reply, and damage 12 actually causes it to fail its save and be destroyed. That said, you will get 1 HP for prioritizing the safety of civilians over launching a surprise attack on the obvious, juicy target.

Round 1
23 Jason *
20 Baron Bedlam (Minion)

You are up!
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Moonlight
HP: 1 LP: 1
Condition: Grabbed

"I'm sorry I have to do this, but I'm sure a cure can be found for you. Time to put you out." Aranel causes the air above the N.O.M.U. to slam down into it like a wrecking ball.

OOC: Nature Strikes PA +5 DC, -5 Atk: Attack roll: 1d20+7 11 DC 32 Toughness
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Jason Maxwell
HP: 3, Condition: Slightly less serious face

Jason strokes the stubble on his chin as he watches the robot collapse. Mom would say he needs a shave.

The moron behind him starts talking again. Being able to see in all directions was disorienting at first, but he learned to use it properly. One of Mom's friends helped him master it, and the ability has saved his bacon many times.

He still wishes he knew how to travel to Mom's world. He hadn't thought about it when he agreed to join the Order. And now... well if he knew how to get back, he would have done it on day 1 after leaving. He searched through Dad's books and... OMG, HE IS STILL TALKING!

Reaching his right hand over his left shoulder, he fires another magical bolt at the blowhard behind him.

"Afflicto"
Afflicto attack roll: 1d20+10 25
DC29 Toughness
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Nightbird
HP: 5 > 4 LP: 1

With the aid of her mask the darkness was not a hinderance as Imogen made her way back into the factory trying not to smile at the chaotic sight of confused extremists literally running into each other.

However as tempting as they were the frozen Mayhem Machines caught her eye, even though they could not be powered up it was probably best to destroy them while she had the chance and there was a new trick she had been practising that she was dying to try out.

Moving into the right position Imogen pitched her voice just right filling the open space with a sound like nails on a blackboard shattering the robots apart.

Carrying: Homing Pistol [Range Damage 10; Indirect; Improved Critical; Homing]

Use a HP to stunt Very Loud Birdy Wail "Weaken Toughness 12 (Extra: Area Cone; Affects Objects only)