Jupiter's Legacy

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Emerald_Flame300

Jupiter's Legacy

Post by Emerald_Flame300 »

I recently binged a new Netflix series, Jupiter's Legacy and I was wondering if anybody had attempted builds for the characters?

The entire core group of 6 seem to be Paragons with a a couple different abilities. Any thoughts?
Ian Turner

Re: Jupiter's Legacy

Post by Ian Turner »

I'm still not 100% on what everyone's unique power is;

Utopian - heat vision
Brainwave - telepathy
Lady Liberty - can tell when people are lying? (Wow, she got the short straw...)
The Flare - generate light / energy blasts
Skyfox - heightened intelligence / super-inventor?
Blue Bolt - rod allows teleportation
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The rod was from Skyfox.
Blue Bolt also had a device but that one did not allow for teleportation, merely to shoot energy bolts.
According to the original source material, Lady Liberty is even hardier than the Utopian which would probably mean she could out-tank heroes like Superman etc.
The Flare has super-speed and energy blasts.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Not sure about Lady Liberty being the most durable. It took a lot less to kill her than it did the Utopian in the end.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ian Turner

Post by Ian Turner »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 1:33 pm The Flare has super-speed and energy blasts.
I think everyone has super-speed (in addition to strength, toughness and flight). I originally thought that might be Lady Liberty's special thing, since she used it so much in the search for / fight with Baryon, but then others also used it (including Utopian and the Flare).