Solar's Build Thread - The In-Between-Updates Update!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MarvelLion

Re: Solar's Build Thread - Boku no VILLAIN Academia Update

Post by MarvelLion »

Also, one small thing about Plus Ultra Shigaraki: Should his Strength be higher, like All For One's? I ask because I recall both Endeavor and Dr Garaki stating that Shigaraki's strength was near All Might's.
squirrelly-sama

Re: Shigaraki Tomura

Post by squirrelly-sama »

SolarOracle wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:04 am Personaly, I don't really have any strong feelings either way about Shigaraki, despite finding his character concept and backstory interesting. I don't know, I like how Horikoshi manages to portray an extremely self-destructive and traumatized individual who wants nothing more than to destroy everything in his path, as well as the world that failed him, but he just never really "clicked" with me. He is extremely popular within the fanbase tho, that's for sure, and I can't wait to see what happens with him on the incoming story arc.
God I fucking hated that character and wanted him to just die every moment he was on screen. Not because he's evil but because he's just such a pathetic sniveling manchild who happens to have power. He never had any charisma or intrigue to me, nothing entertaining, just pure aggravation. I was so fucking hoping that All For One just completely ate his soul during his take over revealing that Shigaraki was just a another sacrificial idiot who never knew he wasn't important but I guess that won't be the case. He's not funny, he's not compelling, and his shitty cringe inducing attitude removes any sympathy he ever could have gotten from his inevitable sad freudian excuse of a backstory. He is like Cinder Fall from RWBY, probably the most insufferable and frustrating characters from an already insufferable show, a villain that should have died ages ago to save both the plot and audience from having to keep looking at them.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

MarvelLion wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:40 pm Also, one small thing about Plus Ultra Shigaraki: Should his Strength be higher, like All For One's? I ask because I recall both Endeavor and Dr Garaki stating that Shigaraki's strength was near All Might's.
I took that to mean that his destructive power was dangerous on a scale similar to All Might's, but now rereading it, probably would make more sense that they meant his physical strength, yeah. Either way, eh, I'll take the lazy way out and say that that could be represented through Enhanced Strength effects with his Variable effect, LOL, since he's new to the All For One quir and wouldn't have had as much time to use it as naturally as All For One could, or something along those lines, LOL.
SolarOracle

Giran

Post by SolarOracle »

Fanart by @AbysmalJack

Giran

Identity: Okuta Kagero, Public Identity.
Height: Unknown.
Weight: Unknown.
Eyes: Pink (manga) or grey (anime).
Hair: Grey.
Skin: Fair.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: League of Villains, Paranormal Liberation Front.
Base of Operations: Japan.

Power Level 2 (PL 5 Fortitude and Will, PL 11 Quirk) - 61 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 0, Fighting 1, Awareness 1
Stamina 1, Dexterity 0, Intellect 2, Presence 3

Powers
Quirk - Muddiness

Affliction 20 (Transformed Memories) (Flaws: Limited to Third Degree, Limited 2 - To causing the last and next five minutes of memories to be hazy and unclear) (Extras: Insidious). [3.5]

Advantages
Connected, Contacts, Well-Informed

Skills
Athletics 1
(+1 total).
Deception 12 (+15 total).
Expertise (Business) 7 (+9 total).
Expertise (Criminal) 9 (+11 total).
Expertise (Current Events) 6 (+8 total).
Expertise (Scouting) 6 (+8 total).
Insight 8 (+9 total).
Investigation 6 (+8 total).
Perception 4 (+5 total).
Persuasion 10 (+13 total).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed
+1, close damage 0.
Muddiness +1, close affliction (Transformed Memories), Will DC 20.

Defense
Dodge 1, Fortitude 3, Parry 2, Toughness 1, Will 6

Complications

Motivation: Greed: Okuta seems to be in the villain game for profit, acting as a contact and scout for the League of Villains. He still has some degree of loyalty to his contractors, and is unlikely to betray them.

16 Abilities, 3.5 Powers, 3 Advantages, 29.5 Skills, 9 Defenses = 61 Character Points

About: Giran is a greedy, weasely and excentric middle-aged guy who seems to have a lot of experience with the criminal underworld, working as a recruit scout and contact to the League of Villains, and also works as a black market supplier and investor. His quirk, Muddiness, allows him to slightly alter the memories of anyone he touches so the last and next five minutes become hazy when they try to remember them.

Giran first appears in the story during the final bits of the Hero Killer arc, where he is the one who takes advantage of the influence Stain had on society to recruits people interested in becoming villains to the League, resulting in the entreance of some of the League's most prominent members into their ranks, like Toga, Twice and Dabi.

Afterwards, Giran has a few sporaadic appearances throughout the series, appearing a few times during the Shie Hassaikai arc to have some interaction with the League of Villain members and supply the group with information. His next major appearance would only be in the Meta Liberation Army arc, where he ends up being captured by the Meta Liberation Army in an attempt to draw out the League of Villains. The Meta Liberation Army attempt to torture him to extract information on the League and other underworld clients Giran had from him, but he refuses to reveal anything, in a surprisingly loyal move from a character motivated only by his own greed. This results in him losing five of his fingers as a warning to the League, and is the catalyst to the confront between the two groups, at the end of which, Giran is freed and given medical attention.

Other than that, Giran also cameos in the Vigilantes series, where he supplies the vigilante Knuckleduster with painkillers and, later on, with a specially modified taser knuckle for his fight against Hachisuka Kuin.

Giran is an intriguing character, mostly due to how he still seems to have a code of honor despite being the archetypical shady and greedy underworld dealer and stuff. Interestingly enough, he never really uses his quirk in the series, with it only being revealed in a databook. Giran kind of serves to show a bit of a part of the Boku no Hero world we aren't shown much of, which is the criminal underworld outside of super criminals and the like, him dealing more with information, black market support items and knowing the right people, which is pretty interesting. He seems to have already served his purpose to the story, so I don't think we will be seeing much more of him in the upcoming chapters, but honestly, I wouldn't mind learning more about him and his backstory, sicne he seems like an interesting figure and all.

Only build comment I ahve is that I did his Will fairly high due to him being able to take being torture without giving out any info whatsoever, which was pretty impressive. Also, again, same thing as a bunch of other builds, power that seems to virtually never fail, so I just overpowered the hell out of it (tho this one is more resistable than others in the series, I would assume).

Outfits: Giran is usually seen wearing exotic and colorful clothes, usually his purple-ish suit with a white scarf and circular shades. He's usually seen smoking a cigarette and seems to be missing a tooth.
MarvelLion

Post by MarvelLion »

SolarOracle wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:25 am
MarvelLion wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 1:40 pm Also, one small thing about Plus Ultra Shigaraki: Should his Strength be higher, like All For One's? I ask because I recall both Endeavor and Dr Garaki stating that Shigaraki's strength was near All Might's.
I took that to mean that his destructive power was dangerous on a scale similar to All Might's, but now rereading it, probably would make more sense that they meant his physical strength, yeah. Either way, eh, I'll take the lazy way out and say that that could be represented through Enhanced Strength effects with his Variable effect, LOL, since he's new to the All For One quir and wouldn't have had as much time to use it as naturally as All For One could, or something along those lines, LOL.
Very good point!

Nice Giran build, too. I really like Giran, because he could have been a one-off character, just being the League's recruiter and supplier who's occasionally mentioned. But Horikoshi kept him as a recurring ally, if not friend of the League, and I really liked his dedication to not selling them out to Re-Destro. Also, I think it was cool that he kept up with Twice, who liked Giran for getting him into the League and "finding him a place where he belonged." I hope to actually see his Quirk used in the series soon.
SolarOracle

USJ Arc Villains

Post by SolarOracle »

USJ Arc Villains

Group: League of Villains.

Power Level 5 (PL 6 to 7 Quirk some) - 46 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 2, Agility 0, Fighting 4, Awareness 0
Stamina 2, Dexterity 1, Intellect 0, Presence 0

Advantages
Close Attack, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
Athletics 4 (+6 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+7 total).
Deception 2 (+2 total).
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+4 total).
Perception 4 (+4 total).
Persuasion 2 (+2 total).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed
+7, close damage 2.

Defense
Dodge 6, Fortitude 5, Parry 7, Toughness 2, Will 3

Complications

None.

18 Abilities, 0 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 46 Character Points

About: A base build representing the 70 villains hired by the League of Villains to ambush class 1-A in an attempt to eliminate All Might in the USJ arc, all of whom got apprehended at the end of the arc. The quirk build for the villains we get to see more of are included later in this post.

All cards on the table, I was originally just gonna do the base build for these guys and call it a day, since we didn't even know the name of any of them, but recently the Wiki added info on some of the villains of the USJ arc due to hem showing up and being named in the My Hero Academia: The Strongest Hero "free to play" mobile game (which is a game that honestly seems janky as hell, but it's a mobile release made to get easy money through gacha mechanics and stuff, so I guess it's fine for that market).

Anyways, due to that, I decided to rewatch the USJ arc episodes and read their wiki pages to try to build the ones I could. Also, these guys all have villain rank F and E, which is kind of a shock, since I assumed villain ranks went only from D to S, so I guess I was wrong about that.

Victor

Powers
Quirk - Finger Guns

Ranged Damage 5 (Extras: Multiattack, Split). [16]

18 Abilities, 16 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 62 Character Points

About: Victor is the first villain to be taken down in the arc. His quirk, which I took the liberty of naming Finger Guns, allows him to rapidly fire bullets from the tip of his fingers. He was part of a small group of villain who specialize in ranged attacks. His group is the first of the villains to be taken down in the ensuing combat, showcasing Eraser Head's combat capabilities.

Needle Hair

Powers
Quirk - Hair Control
Ranged Damage 3 (Extras: Multiattack). [9]

18 Abilities, 9 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 55 Character Points

About: Needle Hair is a part of Victor's group of ranged attackers, and is quickly taken down by Aizawa before even being able to use her powers. Her quirk, called Hair Control, allows her to sharpen and shoot multiple strands of her hair. Like the rest of her group, she was easily beaten to show how capable Eraser Head is in combat.

I always thought her hair looked cool for whatever reason, so she ended up being pretty memorable to me.

Stitched Giant

Powers
Quirk - Mutant Bovini
Ranged Damage 4. [8]

18 Abilities, 8 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 54 Character Points

About: Stitched Giant is the final member of the trio of ranged attackers. His quirk, Mutant Bovini, allows him to shoot a laser blast from the lower portion of his face. Like his teammates, he was taken down without even being able to attack once.

This one just kind of just leaves me confused with his quirk name, I guess. Like, what the hell does that have to do with shooting lasers? Other than that, I really like his design too.

Steel Bulwark

Powers
Quirk - Body Morph
Extra Limbs 2. [2]
Enhanced Strength 3. [6]

18 Abilities, 8 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 54 Character Points

About: Steel Bulwark is a villain who is beaten up right after the trio of ranged guys, serving mostly as exposition for the fact that Aizawa cannot counter Mutant type quirks. His quirk, Body Morph, gives him an aditional set of arms growing from his back and increased strength. He was defeated by Eraser Head right after taunting him about the fact that he couldn't counter Mutant quirks, with Aizawa immediately punching him in the face and retorting that he was more than capable of dealing with weaklings like him without having to cancel out his quirk.

Chomper

Powers
Quirk - Plant
Extra Limb 1. [1]
Enhanced Advantages 2 (Improved Grab, Improved Hold) (Flaws: Limited to plant head). [1]

Healing Properties: Healing 5. (10) -- [11]
  • AE: Plant Bite Strength-based Damage 2. (2)
18 Abilities, 13 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 59 Character Points

About: Chomper is another villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Plant, makes him look like a giant humanoid carnivorous plant and gives his plant parts "healing properties" (which I'm assuming means he can heal his allies in the mobile game? I legit don't know). He is just a complete backgrounder during the USJ arc, not even being shown using his quirk or being taken down in combat.

Martial Hair

Powers
Quirk - Hair Control
Close Damage 4 (Extras: Penetrating 2). [6]

18 Abilities, 6 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 52 Character Points

About: Martial Hair was a villain in the USJ arc who was taken down early on by Aizawa, serving to illustrate the villains nervousness about wether could use their quirks or not against Eraser Head. Her quirk, Hair Control, allowed her to shape her hair into a pair of drills she used for combat. She was taken down by Aizawa after having her quirk cancelled out by his Erasure. Also, her quirk shares a name with Needle Hair's despite both having seemingly very distinct hair-related powers.

Muscle Man

Powers
Quirk - Muscle Charge
Strength-based Damage 4 (Flaws: Limited to after the user takes a Standard Action charging power). [2]

18 Abilities, 2 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 48 Character Points

About: Muscle Man was another villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Muscle Charge, allows him to charge up his muscles to deliver a powerful attack. He tried to deliver a sneak attack on Eraser Head whjile he was distracted fighting against Steel Bulwark, but failed and was easily taken down by the hero.

Sickle Claw

Powers
Quirk - Iron Claws
Strength-based Damage 2 (Extras: Improved Critical). [3]

Skills
Close Combat (Claws) 2 (+7 total).

18 Abilities, 3 Powers, 4 Advantages, 10 Skills, 15 Defenses = 50 Character Points

About: Sickle Claw was an alien-looking villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Iron Claws, gave him sharp claws on each hand he could use to attack others. He was a backgrounder during most of the arc anmd was taken down by Aizawa later on while he was fighting off against Shigaraki. He shares a quirk name with Power Loader, interestingly, tho both have very distinct uses for their quirk.

Thousand Eyes

Powers
Quirk - Curse
Insubstantial 1 (Flaws: Permanent). [5]

Paper Blast: Ranged Damage 3. [6]

Clones: Summon 6 (Duplicates) (Extras: Active, Multiple Minions 2 - 4, Horde). [36]

18 Abilities, 47 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 93 Character Points

About: Thousand Eyes was another villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Curse, makes his body look like paper with eyes painted on, and allows him to shoot parts of his body as sharp paper blasts, as well as create clones of himself. Like Chomper, he was a complete backgroudner during the USJ arc, and we don't even get to see how he was defeated. His powers are very "videogamey," which makes sense, since they were invented for the game and stuff.

Minotaurus

Abilities
Strength 3, Agility 0, Fighting 3, Awareness 0

Powers
Quirk - Bull Head
Strength-based Damage 2. [2]

18 Abilities, 2 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 48 Character Points

About: Minotaurus was another of the villains in the USJ arc. His quirk, Bull Head, gave him bull-like horns growing from his head. He was a backgrounder during most of the arc, not really doing anything and being taken down by All Might when he finally showed up.

I like his design, with the scary smile, single eye and big horns. Maybe he and Needle Hair could have gotten together and formed a Greek myth themed villain group, LOL.

Four-Armed Zealot

Powers
Quirk - Extra Arms
Extra Limbs 2. [2]

About: Four-Armed Zealot was another backgrounder villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Extra Arms, ghave him an extra pair of arms. He is the most backgroundier of backgrounders, and it isn't even clear how exactly he was defeated, tho it happened after the rest of the U.A. staff showed up to help with the fight.

I'm honestly shocked they chose this guy to include in the game. They already had a much cooler looking multi-arms guy with Steel Bulwark, while Four-Armed Zealot BARELY shows up and has a really dumb looking design. He is so much of a backgrounder that the Wiki doesn't even have an image of him! Also, his name confuses me. Why "Zealot?" What exactly is his zealotry about? Did he choose that name himself? What an enigmatic guy!

Hanzo Suiden

Powers
Quirk - Water Control
Water Slash
: Ranged Damage 10 (Flaws: Source - Water). (19) -- [20]
  • AE: Move Object 9 (Flaws: Limited to Water). (9)
Skills
Athletics 4 (+10 total) (Flaws: Limited to swimming).

18 Abilities, 20 Powers, 4 Advantages, 10 Skills, 15 Defenses = 67 Character Points

About: Hanzo Suiden is one of the villains who ambushed Midoriya, Asui and Mineta when Kurogiri warped them to the water area of the USJ. His quirk, Water Control, allows him to manipulate a great amount of water, something he used to deliver powerful attacks from afar by shaping it like a giant clawed hand and slashing with it, delivering a powerful attack. During his encounter with the hero students, he used his quirk to destroy the ship the class 1-A guys were on, making it sink and forcing them to take action quickly against the villains in the water. He was taken down by Midoriya and Mineta's combined attack, which forced them into a whirlwing created through Midoriya's great strength and glueing him and the other villains together with Mineta's quirk.

Sharkyonara

Powers
Quirk - Shark
Senses 6 (Extended 2, Acute and Tracking Scent, Extended and Low-Light Vision). [6]
Swimming 4 (60 Km/H or 30 MpH). [4]

Shark Scales: Protection 1. [1]
Shark Bite: Strength-based Damage 2. [2]

Support Item - Oxygen Tank: (Flaws: Removable). [1]
Immunity 1 (Drowning). (1)

18 Abilities, 14 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 60 Character Points

About: Sharkyonara was the first villain to ambush Midoriya in the water area, attempting to bite him before Asui rescued him. His quirk, which I took the liberty of naming Shark, gives him shark characteristics, like scales, a powerful bite and the ability to swim quickly, tho I also assumed it gives him a few shark-like senses. He can't breathe underwater, so he used an oxygen tank as a support item. He was taken down by Midoriya and Mineta like the rest of the water-based villains on that area. Also, true to the pun in his name, he seems to say "good bye" a lot. His name also seems to be "Shark Man" in other media according to the wiki? I don't know, don't really get it.

Oxy-Man

Powers
Quirk - Oxygen Production
Immunity 2 (Breathing and Suffocation). [2]

Support Item - Harpoon Spear: (Flaws: Easily Removable). [2]
Strength-based Damage 2. (2)

Skills
Close Combat (Spear) 1 (+6 total).
Athletics 4 (+10 total) (Flaws: Limited to swimming).

18 Abilities, 4 Powers, 4 Advantages, 10.5 Skills, 15 Defenses = 51.5 Character Points

About: Oxy-Man was another of the water-based villains who ambushed the students in the water area. His quirk, which I took the liberfty of naming Oxygen Production, allows him to produce his own oxygen, making it so he does not require to breathe and can stay underwater for as long as he wants. He was taken down by Midoriya and Mineta like the other water area villins.

Invisible Wall

Powers
Quirk - Chameleon
Movement 1 (Wall-Crawling). [2]
Full Eye Rotation: Senses 1 (Radius Sight). [1]

Prehensile Tongue: Extra Limbs 1. [1]
Elongation 2 (Flaws: Limited to tongue). [1]
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaws: Limited to tongue). [2]
Enhanced Advantages 4 (Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Fast Grab) (Flaws: Limited to tongue). [1.5]

Camouflage: Concealment 2 (Visual) (Flaws: Blending). [2]

18 Abilities, 9.5 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 55.5 Character Points

About: Invisible Wall was another villain in the USJ arc. His quirk, Chameleon, gave him chameleon characteristics, like full eye rotation, the ability to stick to walls, a prehensile tongue and the ability to camouflage himself. He was one of the unfortunate villains who had to fight off against Bakugo and Kirishima, using his camouflage to try to ambush the pair after they defeated the rest of the villains in their area, but was noticed and easily defeated by Bakugo.

I like this guy's design and powers, they seem very versatile. It's a shame he has such a stupid villain name tho.

Gravitational Spring

Powers
Quirk - Tether
Elongation 2 (Flaws - Limited to Arms). [1]

Advantages
Improvised Weapons

18 Abilities, 1 Powers, 5 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 48 Character Points

About: Gravitational Spring was one of the USJ arc villain who ambushed Kaminari, Jiro and Yaoyorozu in the rocky area of the USJ. His quirk, which I took the liberty of calling Tether, allows him to strech out his arms, which he used to swing heavy objects from afar into his target. He tried to stop Kaminari from electrocuting Hard Head by swinging a large rock at him, but was stopped by Jiro's soundwave and ended up being electrocuted by Kaminari as well.

Jesus Christ, what is it with these guys and bad names? Seriously, Gravitational Spring? LOL.

Hard Head

Abilities
Strength 2, Agility 0, Fighting 3, Awareness 0

Powers
Quirk - Muscle Expansion
Enhanced Strength 3 (Extras: Sustained). [6]

16 Abilities, 6 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 50 Character Points

About: Hard Head was another rocky area villain during the USJ arc. His quirk, Muscle Expansion, allows him to increase muscle mass. He was chasing after Kaminari after his group ambushed him, Jiro and Yaoyorozu, but got quickly defeated after Jiro kicked Kaminari at him and forced him to activate his quirk, electrocuting Hard Head and defeating him.

Tesla

Powers
Quirk - Electric Charge
Immunity 10 (Electricity) (Extras: Sustained). [10]

Electrified Attacks: Feature: Adds electricity to unarmed attacks. [1]
Unarmed Damage +2. [2]

Jam Electronics: Close Area 5 (500 ft.) Nullify (Electronics and Radio) 7. [42]

18 Abilities, 55 Powers, 4 Advantages, 9 Skills, 15 Defenses = 101 Character Points

About: Tesla was another of the rocky area villains, and the last one to stand among them due to his ability to nullify Kaminari's electric attacks. His quirk, Electric Charge, allows him to manipulate electricity, which he uses to protect himself from electric attacks, to uleash electric attacks himself from the accumulated charge and to jam electronics and radio waves (through, I assume, an EMP). He was able to resist Kaminari's Indiscriminate Discharge super move, that took down the rest of the villain of his group, and managed to capture Kaminari as a hostage, surrendering the remainder of Kaminari's team. However, he was defeated by Snipe when the rest of the school staff arived at the area, who shot him from afar with his quirk.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarvelLion

Post by MarvelLion »

Very cool builds and template for the USJ flunkies! I never knew that they all had names. Horikoshi really is great with details, at least sometimes... *cough*YoroiMusha'sQuirk*cough*

I was disappointed that some of them never came back, especially Suiden and Invisible Wall. I liked their designs and powers, especially Suiden who, as you mentioned, CUT A HUGE BOAT IN HALF WITH WATER! How did the League let him go?!

Also, as cool as his design is, his name is INVISIBLE WALL?! WAT.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

MarvelLion wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:51 am Very cool builds and template for the USJ flunkies! I never knew that they all had names. Horikoshi really is great with details, at least sometimes...
*cough*YoroiMusha'sQuirk*cough*
Thanks man! : D

Now that you mention it, I'm pretty curious about how involved Horikoshi was with the details we ended up getting on some of these guys. There are a few main-series character names that are kind of weird sounding, so I wouldn't fully put it past him to have come up with some of these names, but it also seems very likely that the people behind the mobile game that added the info on them to have been the ones to come up with the names and pwoers for them. Or maybe it was a split thing? No clue.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

Needle Hair looks cute, solid tertiary character appearance that you'd expect to actually have some amount of focus rather than being a disposable mook.

Stitched Giant is basically Dave from Dragon Quest.

Sickle Claw makes me wonder if the animators were watching the Parasyte anime.
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:41 am Stitched Giant is basically Dave from Dragon Quest.
Oh wow, can't believe I didn't notice that before, but now that you pointed that out, they both look VERY similar, yeah.
squirrelly-sama wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:41 am Sickle Claw makes me wonder if the animators were watching the Parasyte anime.
Hm, the chapter where they first showed up came out on October 11th 2014, just two days after the Parasyte anime began to aiur, so that could very easily have been an influence on it.
SolarOracle

Dabi

Post by SolarOracle »

Couldn't find the source for this fanart, sorry.
Fanart by LovelessKia

Dabi

Identity: Todoroki Toya, Public Identity.
Height: 1.76 meters.
Eyes: Turquoise.
Hair: White. Formerly dyed black and originally crimson.
Skin: Fair.
Quirk Type: Emitter.
Group: League of Villains, Paranormal Liberation Front.

Power Level 11 (PL 9 Defense, PL 13 Prominence Burn) - 216 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 0, Fighting 4, Awareness 1
Stamina 3, Dexterity 2, Intellect 2, Presence 0

Powers
Quirk - Cremation
Super Move! - Prominence Burn
: Area 3 (120 ft. Line) Damage 13 (Extras: Penetrating 10). (62) -- [67]
  • AE: Shoot Fire: Ranged Damage 13 (Extras: Penetrating 10). (36)
  • AE: Super Move! - Flashfire Fist: Jet Burn: Area (30 ft. Line) Damage 12 (Extras: Penetrating 10). (32)
  • AE: Firewave (Cone): Area (60 ft. Cone) Damage 11 (Extras: Penetrating 9). (31)
  • AE: Firewave (Line): Area (30 ft. Line) Damage 11 (Extras: Penetrating 9). (31)
  • AE: Damage 7 (Extras: Penetrating 6). (13)
Cover Body in Flames: Reaction Damage 5 (Extras: Penetrating 4). [24]

Circle of Fire: Create 5 (Extras: Continuous) (Flaws: Limited to fire walls), linked to Reaction Damage 7 (Extras: Affects Others Only, Penetrating 6, Ranged). [51]

Advantages
All-out Attack, Close Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Improved Critical (Cremation), Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2

Skills
Athletics 3
(+3 total).
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+7 total).
Deception 6 (+6 total).
Expertise (Criminal) 5 (+7 total).
Insight 4 (+5 total).
Perception 6 (+7 total).
Ranged Combat (Flames) 2 (+8 total).

Offense
Initiative +0
Unarmed
+7, close damage 0.
Cremation +5, close damage 7.
Shoot Fire +8, ranged damage 13.
Firewave (Line), close 30 ft. line area damage 11.
Firewave (Cone), close 60 ft. cone area damage 11.
Jet Burn, close 30 ft. line area damage 11.
Prominence Burn, close 120 ft. line area damage 13.

Defense
Dodge 13, Fortitude 7, Parry 9, Toughness 3/5*, Will 8
*5 with defensive roll.

Complications

Motivation: Revenge: Dabi wants revenge against his father, the pro hero Endeavor, for the abuse his father put him and his family through during his childhood. He wants the world to see the monster Endeavor truly is and make sure the hero never gets to live down his sins.

Overheating: Dabi’s body can’t handle his intense fire powers well, having been intensively burnt and scarred throughout the years. If he uses his quirk too much, Dabi will begin to damage himself and tire himself out. His flames also seem to be somehow tied to his emotional state, with them becoming too intense for his body to handle if he gets too emotional or angry.

24 Abilities, 142 Powers, 8 Advantages, 14 Skills, 28 Defenses = 216 Character Points

About: Dabi appears as a calm, confident and distant person, a facade he puts on to hide his violent and wrathful personality. He is one of the most powerful members of the League of Villains, and the only one of its members to seem not to actually care about the well being of the other members of his team. His quirk, which the fanbase took to calling Cremation, allows him to create intense blue flames from his body, which he uses to burn away his enemies with incredible power, killing them instantly most of the time, tho his body cannot handle his power very well and causes heavy damage to himself when he uses his power more than a few times, which resulted in the horrible burn scars that cover his entire body.

Dabi is Todoroki Toya, the eldest son of Endeavor who was believed to have died while training his fire powers under Endeavor's tuitelage. Though he inherited his father's flames, Toya's body is better suited for ice quirks like his mother, which causes his quirk to damage him when he uses it more than a few times, a fact that disappointed his father a lot and made him give up on training Toya to become a hero, since he thought Toya would never be able to surpass All Might, and made Endeavor's obsession with having a child who could surpass his rival even bigger, leading to the emotional abuse his family suffered on his hands.

Toya couldn't accept giving up on becoming a hero, and continued to train his quirk against his father's wishes, leading to it becoming more and more burnt as time went on. This culminated in him causing a huge fire that was presumed to have killed him, with his jawbone being found in the middle of the room. However, somehow, Toya survived, and driven by his anger, decided to swear revenge against his father and to one day expose his sins to the whole world. He adopted the name of Dabi after this, a term meaning cremation.

Many years later, he ended up joining the League of Villains through Giran after Stain was captured, probably seeing it as a way to get closer to his revenge, and though he initially clashed with Shigaraki, he ended up being embraced by the League as one of its most important members as time went on, though he himself was always distant to the other League members, acting coldly towards them and stating that he only saw them as means to his ends, which, surprisingly, his teammates didn't seem to mind.

During the forest training arc, Dabi caused a huge forest fire in the woods surrounding the training camp the U.A. students were in, increasing the urgency the situation. He is cloned by Twice, and that clone ends up having to fight off against Eraser Head and Vlad King, which results in it being destroyed. He also has a brief encounter with Midoriya, Shoji and Todoroki after the league has captured Bakugo through Mr. Compress' quirk, but this encounter ends up interrupted by the arrival of Kurogiri to send them back to their base. Later on, when the League's hideout is raided by heroes to rescue Bakugo, he is taken down by Gran Torino, who neutralised him so he couldn't burn away Kamui Wood's wooden restraints. He is saved by All For One's Warping after he is knocked out.

Later on, he appears at the end of the Shie Hassaikai arc, using his fire to distract the pro hero Snatch so Mr. Compress could take him down with his quirk more easily, and allowing for his teammates to retrieve the quirk removing bullets from the police car. Afterwards, Dabi appears during the events of the Pro Hero arc, showing up at the end of the fight between Endeavor and the high-end nomu Hood and taunting his father, who didn't know who Dabi was at the time. He is then revealed to be the one acting as a contact for Hawks, whom the League believed to be acting as a double agent for them against the heroes, but who was, in reality, acting as a triple agents for the Hero Public Safety Commission by gathering data on the League.

During the League's fight with the Meta Liberation Army, Dabi fights off against Geten, who is capable of containing and cloking his large area attacks and delivering many himself through indirect ice attacks. However, Dabi's flames prove too intense, and both end up becoming very tired from the fight before it is interrupted by Gigantomachia's arrival. Later on, after the League and the Meta Liberation Army join into the Paranormal Liberation Front, Dabi and Geten end up as commanders of the same squad in the newly formed group.

During the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, Dabi quickly seizes the opportunity to ambush Endeavor and reveals the fact that he is his son, washing away the hair dye from his hair and paralyzing the hero in shock together with Shoto, whom he taunts as well. Dabi then reveals that he has released this statement to the media through his teammate Skeptic, who controls many television and media channels, exposing to the whole world what Endeavor did and making him lose almost all of the favor he had recently accumulated and contributing to the loss of faith in pro heroes by the civilians of Japan.

After this, his revenge now finally in motion, Dabi breaks away from the League, and hides away in a hideout by himself. Later on his brother Shoto ends up speculating that he will have to be the one to take Dabi down due to the emotional weight that would have on his father.

Dabi works pretty well as a foil to Todoroki and as a symbol of Endeavor's mistakes, a literal living reminder of how the negative impact he has had in the lives of his family won't just go away no matter what. His blue flames end up having a very cool visual compared to the red flames of Endeavor and Shoto, which is also pretty cool. I'm excited to see him fight off against his brother and/or father in the furture. His visual is also pretty iinteresting, continuing with the whole symbolic theme towards Endeavor, looking like a strange zombie creature, something from the past that should be dead but just isn't. Him living only to get revenge on his father being also symbolic of Endeavor's past obsession with having a child capable of surpassing All Might.

Personally, I never cared muich about Dabi, due to him not showing much emotion and just generally being a boring character, but the reveal of him being Toya (which was a plot twist that pretty much everyone was expecting already, if I'm being honest) made him a bit more interesting. His vusal is cool tho.

His two named Super Moves are ones he copied from his father, with Jet Burn being him launching a powerful blast of fire after incvreasing the temperature of his flames drastically, and Prominence Burn being an even hotter blast of fire at the maximum temperature his flames can reach, with both moves taking an extremelly heavy toll on his vulnerable body.

Buildwise, this build is very similar to the other Todoroki family builds - a bunch of very similar area damage attacks and stuff. I ended up giving him a high-ish Thoughness and Fortitude to show the tolerance to pain he ended up developing over time, and a high Will to show the control he seems to have over his emotions and stuff. To symbolise his flames being hotter than Endeavor's, I gave them a higher rank of the Penetrating Extra, as well as generally higher damage.

EDIT FROM THE DISTANT FUTURE!!! Hiked his PL by 1, tho this ended up not affecting his total cost due to AEs and all. Did this because of how strong he was shown to be against Todoroki in in the recent chapters, and I'm planning on adding another build for him later on to showcase him at full power when he stops restraining and starts destroying his body completely.

Outfits: Dabi's villain outfit is a long black trenchcoat that seems tattered, burnt and ripped. He wears a stitched pair of black pants with a grey belt, a v-neck white t-shirt and a pair of black boots. He also used to paint his hair black before revealing his true identity.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarvelLion

Post by MarvelLion »

Nice job with Dabi!

I'm right with you, in that I never found him very interesting. He was just sort of...there, and as you said, he never showed emotion. I like him a good deal more now that we have the reveal of him being Toya Todoroki, and before the reveal, he was the only character in the series that I really didn't care for in SOME way. Even with his story and motivation explained though, I'm still a bit put off, because of his declaration that he doesn't actually care about the League or their goals at all. As I stated, what I really enjoy about the League of Villains is that, despite being undeniably evil, they care about each other. Dabi's reveal of that not being true in his case makes him still feel a bit less interesting. On the other hand, though, I suppose that could be a way of showing his "inferiority," for lack of a better word, to Shoto, who despite his initially cold demeanor, was able to open up more to his classmates and become friends with them. A friend of mine once told me that Dabi was her favorite character, saying that he was "interesting," but that she didn't like ANY of the heroes, student or Pro, because they "aren't interesting at all." This was BEFORE it was revealed that Dabi was Toya, when he was just the emotionless fire villain. I didn't say anything, because I don't want to put down anyone's enjoyment of the series, but I didn't and still don't understand how she could have considered pre-Toya-reveal Dabi to be interesting, and also consider NONE of the heroes interesting AT ALL.

Sorry for the rant, Dabi's just a bit of a complicated point for me. Again though, good build, you really captured his Cremation being "more powerful" than Endeavor's Hellflame, while also showing that he's never seemed to be quite as effective as Endeavor. I'm looking forward to the next villain!
SolarOracle

Post by SolarOracle »

MarvelLion wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:05 am Nice job with Dabi!

I'm right with you, in that I never found him very interesting. He was just sort of...there, and as you said, he never showed emotion. I like him a good deal more now that we have the reveal of him being Toya Todoroki, and before the reveal, he was the only character in the series that I really didn't care for in SOME way. Even with his story and motivation explained though, I'm still a bit put off, because of his declaration that he doesn't actually care about the League or their goals at all. As I stated, what I really enjoy about the League of Villains is that, despite being undeniably evil, they care about each other. Dabi's reveal of that not being true in his case makes him still feel a bit less interesting. On the other hand, though, I suppose that could be a way of showing his "inferiority," for lack of a better word, to Shoto, who despite his initially cold demeanor, was able to open up more to his classmates and become friends with them. A friend of mine once told me that Dabi was her favorite character, saying that he was "interesting," but that she didn't like ANY of the heroes, student or Pro, because they "aren't interesting at all." This was BEFORE it was revealed that Dabi was Toya, when he was just the emotionless fire villain. I didn't say anything, because I don't want to put down anyone's enjoyment of the series, but I didn't and still don't understand how she could have considered pre-Toya-reveal Dabi to be interesting, and also consider NONE of the heroes interesting AT ALL.

Sorry for the rant, Dabi's just a bit of a complicated point for me. Again though, good build, you really captured his Cremation being "more powerful" than Endeavor's Hellflame, while also showing that he's never seemed to be quite as effective as Endeavor. I'm looking forward to the next villain!
Thanks! : D

Yeah, Dabi's popularity has always been something I never could quite figure out, since, when you really stop to think about it, he hasn't done much compared to other characters. Hell, even if we consider only League of Villain characters, people like Toga, Magne and Twice do way more and are shown a lot more depth throughout the story. If I had to guess, I'd say it's probably due to his aesthetical appeal? Like, in the sense of him being, like, a cool, edgy dark and somber zombie dude with cool blue fire powers and stuff, but I don't know, maybe there's just some depth about him I'm just not seeing or something. I feel like Shigaraki's huge fanbase is probably due to similar reasons if I'm being honest, but we do get to see a lot more characterwise from Shigaraki than Dabi.
Grenzer

Post by Grenzer »

Dabi always seems like the sort of edgelord villain you might find in a lot of modern American comicbooks after 1990. But then again, homicidal evil relatives coming back for revenge seems to be a trope that crosses national and cultural boundaries, so he might be tapping into something deeper than a passing fad.
SolarOracle

Toga Himiko

Post by SolarOracle »

Fanart by Chyopeuteu

Toga Himiko (Beginning/Pre-Boku no Villain Academia Arc)

Identity: Toga Himiko, Public Identity.
Height: 1.57 meters.
Eyes: Golden yellow.
Hair: Ash blonde.
Skin: Light.
Quirk Type: Transformation.

Power Level 7 - 107 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 3, Fighting 4, Awareness 2
Stamina 2, Dexterity 1, Intellect 1, Presence 2

Powers
Quirk - Transform

Morph 3 (Other People) (Flaws: Source - Blood of copied person). [14]

Support Item - Knives: (Flaws: Easily Removable). [2]
Strength-based Damage 1 (Extras: Improved Critical). (2)

Support Item - Blood Sucking Device: (Flaws: Removable). [1]
Feature: May steal some of target’s blood as a standard action. (1)

Advantages
Close Attack 3, Evasion, Improved Critical (Knives), Improved Initiative. Move-by Action. Ranged Attack 5, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 4
(+7 total).
Athletics 2 (+2 total).
Close Combat (Knives) 4 (+11 total).
Deception 8 (+10 total).
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+5 total).
Insight 3 (+5 total).
Intimidation 4 (+6 total).
Perception 6 (+8 total).
Persuasion 4 (+6 total).
Stealth 6 (+9 total).
Sleight of Hand 5 (+6 total).

Offense
Initiative +7
Unarmed
+7, close damage 0.
Knife +11, close damage 1, critical 18-20.

Defense
Dodge 11, Fortitude 6, Parry 11, Toughness 2, Will 5

Complications

Motivation: To Create a Free World: Toga wants to create a world where she isn’t persecuted due to her murderous habits and the nature of her quirks, and joined the League of Villains because of this.

Obsession: Others: Possibly as a psychological effect of her quirk, Toga has a great desire to kill and drink the blood of people she admires or sees as friends, and becomes easily attached to her enemies, such as Midoriya, Asui and Uraraka. She also seems not to want to take the life of her true friends on the League of Villains, probably due to them respecting her and her worldview.

30 Abilities, 17 Powers, 13 Advantages, 25 Skills, 22 Defenses = 107 Character Points

About: Toga is a cheerful and yet sadistic and downright obsessive chick who is part of the League of Villains. She quickly becomes attached to others and, probably due to her quirk, has an obsession with killing and drinking the blood of those she admires. Her quirk, Transform, allows her to changhe her physical appearance to that of anyone she has drinked the blood of before, but the amount of time she can mantain her transformation depends on how much of that person's blood she has ingested.

Toga views hero society in a negative light due to it not allowing her to use her quirk and follow her murderous impulses at will, and she joined the League with the intent of toppling that society over so she can create a trully free world where she can do what she likes. Throughout the seires, Toga has become emotionally attached to a few characters, like Uraraka and Asui, whom she sees as her "friends," and attacked both of them due to she claiming to "want to become like those she respects," tring to steal their blood and follow her murderous tendencies. Most of all tho, she is extremely obsessed with Midoriya, claiming to have fallen in love with him after seeing him bruised and beaten during the Forest Training arc, also wanting to kill him and take his blood.

Toga's murderous impulses started early in her life, when, as a child, she brought a dead and maimed bird to her parents, claimiing she found it extremely cute, developing a very deep and morbid intrest with blood and death, likely due to her quirk. Her parents were horrified and put immense pressure on her for her to behave normally and not follow her urges, something she was able to do and lived a relatively normal life.

However, as she rerached her early teens, all those repressed feelings ended up blpowing up in her face, when she saw a boy from her school named Saito in a fight, covered in blood and bruises, leading her to become extremelly obsessed and attached to him, stalking and eventually killing him with a boxcutter. Following this, she ran away from her previous life, hiding from the law and the pro heroes that were trying to locate her. As the years went on, other cases similar to Saito's began to show up, and she was the prime suspect on those.

After Stain's capture, Toga was among the group of villains to want to join the League. After entering, she ended up forming a pretty close bond with its members, being very close to Twice, Magne and Mr. Compress, and seeming to care very deeply about the group as a whole. Interestingly enough tho, she does not seem to have murderous urges towards her teammates, not sure why that would be.

She has a few major appearances throughout the series, the first being the Forest Training arc, where she ambushes and attacks Asui and Uraraka, and managing to steal some of the latter's blood and escaping as Midoriya's group arrived to rescue them. During the Hideout Raid arc, she is among the villain who try to incapacitate Bakugo while the others are trying to rescue him, but fails to do so. As the fight goes on, All For One activates Magne's quirk on her so the other incapacitated villains would go toward her and he could warp them all together to safety.

She then appears in the Provisional License arc, where she disguises herself as the Shiketsu High student Cammie, infiltrating the exam. She uses the opportunity to steal some of Midoriya's blood, escaping before the second phase of the exam begins. During the Shie Hassaikai arc, she was extremely pissed at Overhaul due to Magne's death, and, together with Twice, was one of the League of Villains members to join the Shie Hassaikai, planning to betray Overhaul. She is among the villains who ambush and attack the raid team, managing to score a hit on Rock Lock with the help of Twice, who had created a copy of her. She later tries to attack Midoriya and Aizawa, but the Erasure Hero manages to deal with her easily, forcing her to retreat.

Later on on the arc, she and Twice finally put their betrayal into motion as they distract Mimic so the heroes can defeat him, claiming that she wanted Overhaul to pay for what he had done by pitting the heroes against him. Afterwards, she and Twice manage to escape the underground base, and, by transforming into Midoriya, she manages to get the attention of other heroes to assist in the fight against Overhaul that was just beghinning, using the opportunity to finally make her escape.

During the Meta Liberation Army arc, after training with Gigantomachia and Dr. Garaki, she is the one to fight off against Meta Liberation Army member Curious, a journalist with an explosion quirk who was extremely interested in Toga's history and past murders. In the middle of the fight, Toga manages to awaken a more powerful version of her quirk, being able to copy the power of people she has turned into, and uses Uraraka's Zero Gravity to set up a trap for Curious' group, killing all of them before passing out. After the League meger with the Meta Liberation Army into the Paranormal Liberation Front, she is put in charge as a co-commander of a regiment togeether with Skeptic.

During the Paranormal Liberation Front arc, Toga is one of the first to discover Twice's death by the hands of Hawks, as a clone of him goes to her and returns a hankerchief she had given to him before turning into sludge, which made Toga start to cry. As her sadness turned to rage, Toga became hellbent on avenging her friend and disguised herself as a pro hero to infiltrate the hero ranks and started to attack them, managing to claim a few lives before being rescued by Gigantomachia when the situation began to become difficult. Later on, she splits from the rest of her group to fight off against Uraraka, tricking her with her transformations, but, ultimately, ended up being defeated and forced to retreat by Uraraka. After this, her whereabouts became unknown, as she has not joined up with All For One and the escapees from Tartarus, so her future remains unknown.

Man, I never understood this whole psycho yandere craze from these past two decades in anime and manga, with it becoming a trope in almost every long-running series out there. That said, I legitimately like Toga, mostly due to how much depth and humanization she is given, caring for her teammates and stuff. I think her backstory and general themes are pretty interesting too, with it being mostly about how unhealthy suppression of parts of you seen as undesirable can and will innevitably lead to a breakdown at some point, with, in her case, it leading her into a murderous rampage. She also seems to be based on the whole "creepy-cute" anti-moe aesthetic that has become very popular fashion in Japan recently, so that's pretty interesting.

Honestly, my only problem wityh Toga as a character is how boring she ends up being compared to the rest in fights and as an enemy. In a world with people who can shoots energy beams and stuff, "creepy psycho chick with knife" is just so bland and stupid. I think she ends up being used to great effect as a more deceitful character, using her powers for trickery and setting up ambushes, but in every fight she is involved with, I just sorf of end up being pulled back from the story a bit. She is also sort of set up as Uraraka's main enemy, with the whole pseudo-love triangle they have going on, Toga's obsession with her and them fighting each other multiple times. Oh, And her quirk has a complication where clother she copies through it end up showing up together with the outfit she is currently wearing, so she prefers to use it while naked not to look suspicious most of the time, which is an interesting drawback I guess.

Outfits: Toga's usual clothing is a yellow school uniform with a skirt, presumably the outfit for her previous school. In her villain costume, she puts on a neckpiece collar thing that resembles a mouth, and also wears her Blood Suction Device, which is a seires of tubes that connect to a black mask from where she drinks the blood from. After wounding her eye against Curious in their fight, she adopted a black eyepatch for a while, and I was pretty disappointed it wasn't a permanent change, since she looked pretty cool with it.

Fanart by 十本技有

Toga Himiko (Currently/Post-Boku no Villain Academia Arc)

Identity: Toga Himiko, Public Identity.
Height: 1.57 meters.
Eyes: Golden yellow.
Hair: Ash blonde.
Skin: Light.
Quirk Type: Transformation.

Power Level 8 - 166 Character Points

Abilities
Strength 0, Agility 3, Fighting 6, Awareness 2
Stamina 2, Dexterity 2, Intellect 1, Presence 2

Powers
Quirk - Transform

Variable 6 (Quirks of Copied Person) (Flaws: Source - Blood of copied person, Limited to those user loves). [35]
Morph 3 (Other People) (Flaws: Source - Blood of copied person). [14]

Support Item - Knives: (Flaws: Easily Removable). [2]
Strength-based Damage 1 (Extras: Improved Critical). (2)

Support Item - Blood Sucking Device: (Flaws: Removable). [1]
Feature: May steal some of target’s blood as a standard action. (1)

Advantages
Close Attack 3, Evasion, Improved Critical (Knives) 2, Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 5, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 6
(+9 total).
Athletics 4 (+4 total).
Close Combat (Knives) 5 (+14 total).
Deception 12 (+14 total).
Expertise (Criminal) 6 (+7 total).
Insight 3 (+5 total).
Intimidation 4 (+6 total).
Perception 6 (+8 total).
Persuasion 4 (+6 total).
Stealth 9 (+12 total).
Sleight of Hand 5 (+6 total).

Offense
Initiative +7
Unarmed
+9, close damage 0.
Knife +14, close damage 1, critical 17-20.

Defense
Dodge 13, Fortitude 7, Parry 13, Toughness 2, Will 7

Complications

Motivation: To Create a Free World: Toga wants to create a world where she isn’t persecuted due to her murderous habits and the nature of her quirks, and joined the League of Villains because of this.

Obsession: Others: Possibly as a psychological effect of her quirk, Toga has a great desire to kill and drink the blood of people she admires or sees as friends, and becomes easily attached to her enemies, such as Midoriya, Asui and Uraraka. She also seems not to want to take the life of her true friends on the League of Villains, probably due to them respecting her and her worldview.

36 Abilities, 52 Powers, 14 Advantages, 32 Skills, 25 Defenses = 166 Character Points

About: A build representing Toga currently in the manga, after training with Gigantomachia and evolving her quirk. This is a minor 1 PL upgrade, turning her from PL 6 offensively into a PL 7.5 and bumping her defenses up to that PL as well, and it also includes an additional Variable effect with her Transform quirk, representing copied quirks. I also gave her another rank of Improved Critical, to represent her becoming more effective with her knives and stuff.

EDIT FROM THE FUTURE!!! As it was recently revealed that she can only copy the powers of people she loves, I added a Limited to her Variable ranks to represent that.
Last edited by SolarOracle on Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:17 am, edited 5 times in total.