Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow
Posts: 3185
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by MacynSnow » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:01 am

MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition- Fatigued

Todd suddenly braked(while still holding onto Sword) and,locking both arms around Swords waist,German Suplexed him right into the ground...
alright,time for a Velocity -powered Suplex...
10+8=18 DC is 25 for the unarmed attack.I'm also maintaining my hold,so DC us 30 still to escape it...:D

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am

MacynSnow wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:01 am
MUSTANG
HP- 0 Condition- Fatigued

Todd suddenly braked(while still holding onto Sword) and,locking both arms around Swords waist,German Suplexed him right into the ground...
alright,time for a Velocity -powered Suplex...
10+8=18 DC is 25 for the unarmed attack.I'm also maintaining my hold,so DC us 30 still to escape it...:D
(11 - 3 vs 25. He's out)

"AGH!" Sword shouts, dropping his weapon to the floor as Mustang gives him a vicious suplex, folding him virtually in half.

Spear, badly hurt by Slyce, attempts a counterattack (23, DC 19 Damage). "Guys, I think it's time we bail!"

"Bail where?!?" Fist shouts. "We're completely surrounded, and one of them can fly! No- I say we go down fighting! See which ones we can kill!" He says, swinging at Galactica and barely hitting (15, DC 19 Damage from Power Attack).

Staff, meanwhile, fires at The Shield once more, clubbing him upside the head (20, DC 19 with Power Attack)

La Petite Hercule is next.

Ken
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, Madiganistan

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm

le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 1 Condition: -2, Dazed & Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1

Hercule was both amused and sickened as he saw Halberd go down, his gray mask discoloring a little, as bile clearly was exiting his mouth with his screams. Giving Rosa a thumbs up, he looked around, and saw that the guy with the flail was taking a breather, even as his teammates were calling for them to run. "J'imagine, I'll go with le fléau."

He made a broad jump, intending to slam into Flail. He knew he'd land clumbsily mais, c'est les fractures.
(Charge action, full All-Out Attack. [8 for unarmed, -2 for Charge, +5 for All-Out Attack = 11])
All-Out Charge attack on Flail: 1D20+11 = [10]+11 = 21


Burning the other Luck point.
All-Out Charge attack on Flail: 1D20+11 = [16]+11 = 27

DC 25 Toughness check if it hits. Also, if it hits will he still get the benefits of his recovery, as the recovery takes a full turn?
Though the throbbing in his head remained, the rush of air cleared his head, and the wounds on his chest are now just very faint reddish lines. [losing the Dazed, and Regeneration kicking in.]

HP: 1 Luck: 0 Condition: -1, Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1
I guess/the flail/but them's the breaks
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

User avatar
Arkrite
Posts: 1139
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:16 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Arkrite » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:30 pm

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Once more a red and white shield slides in to block the attack at the last second.
The only difference this time is that Harry's attention turns to his would be assailant, and he starts moving towards the man who calls himself Staff
OOC: Impervious beats the damage on Staff's attack.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Ken wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:53 pm
le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 1 Condition: -2, Dazed & Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1

Hercule was both amused and sickened as he saw Halberd go down, his gray mask discoloring a little, as bile clearly was exiting his mouth with his screams. Giving Rosa a thumbs up, he looked around, and saw that the guy with the flail was taking a breather, even as his teammates were calling for them to run. "J'imagine, I'll go with le fléau."

He made a broad jump, intending to slam into Flail. He knew he'd land clumbsily mais, c'est les fractures.
(Charge action, full All-Out Attack. [8 for unarmed, -2 for Charge, +5 for All-Out Attack = 11])
All-Out Charge attack on Flail: 1D20+11 = [10]+11 = 21


Burning the other Luck point.
All-Out Charge attack on Flail: 1D20+11 = [16]+11 = 27

DC 25 Toughness check if it hits. Also, if it hits will he still get the benefits of his recovery, as the recovery takes a full turn?
Though the throbbing in his head remained, the rush of air cleared his head, and the wounds on his chest are now just very faint reddish lines. [losing the Dazed, and Regeneration kicking in.]

HP: 1 Luck: 0 Condition: -1, Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1
I guess/the flail/but them's the breaks
Flail is hammered literally as he recovers and shakes the cobwebs out- re-cobwebbing his brain (12 vs 25, Staggered again).

So it's Dr. Mercury's turn, then Lasso's :).

RainOnTheSun
Posts: 386
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:20 am

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by RainOnTheSun » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am

Spear, badly hurt by Slyce, attempts a counterattack (23, DC 19 Damage). "Guys, I think it's time we bail!"

"Bail where?!?" Fist shouts. "We're completely surrounded, and one of them can fly! No- I say we go down fighting! See which ones we can kill!" He says, swinging at Galactica and barely hitting (15, DC 19 Damage from Power Attack).
Doctor Mercury stares at Fist.

"Let's save him for last," she says to the team in general. "He deserves special attention." In a blur of motion she's standing in front of Lasso, and she just--slaps him. "The rest of you idiots, STOP it."

2-point accurate attack, DC 22 toughness: 1D20+11 = [12]+11 = 23


OOC: 1 injury, 0 HP, 3 rounds until regen activates.

Ken
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, Madiganistan

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 am

le Petit Hercule
HP: 1 Luck: 0 Condition: -1, Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1 (non-combat)
RainOnTheSun wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Jabroniville wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am
Spear, badly hurt by Slyce, attempts a counterattack. "Guys, I think it's time we bail!"

"Bail where?!?" Fist shouts. "We're completely surrounded, and one of them can fly! No- I say we go down fighting! See which ones we can kill!" He says, swinging at Galactica and barely hitting.
Doctor Mercury stares at Fist. "Let's save him for last," she says to the team in general. "He deserves special attention."
"Pourquoi mérite-t-il un traitement spécial? Ils ont tous essayé de nous tuer. Juste parce qu'il est désarmé et toujours debout?" Hercule says to himself as he rights himself after tackling Flail.
<Why does he deserve special treatment? They all tried to kill us. Just because he is unarmed and still standing?>
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

User avatar
Psistrike
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Psistrike » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 am

Psistrike wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:08 pm
Silver Witch
HP: 0 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

'Enie, meanie, minie, oh who I'm kidding. Sorry Lasso, but you should have run when you had the chance." Twin silver energy pistols still in hand, she unleashes a barrage of energy bolts upon the hapless foe.


OOC: Attack roll with Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [4]+8 = 12 HP to reroll because Ariana is annoyed at this guy: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13 +10=23. DC 24+Multiattack bonus if she hit by 2 or 3 degrees.
OOC: Jab, you skipped over this and Silver Witch's action against Lasso. :(

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:14 am

Psistrike wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:08 pm
Silver Witch
HP: 0 LP: 0
Condition: Fine

'Enie, meanie, minie, oh who I'm kidding. Sorry Lasso, but you should have run when you had the chance." Twin silver energy pistols still in hand, she unleashes a barrage of energy bolts upon the hapless foe.


OOC: Attack roll with Silver Energy Blast: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [4]+8 = 12 HP to reroll because Ariana is annoyed at this guy: Attack roll: 1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13 +10=23. DC 24+Multiattack bonus if she hit by 2 or 3 degrees.
Oh hell, sorry- I completely missed this one. (12 vs 23)- he's Dazed & Bruised)
RainOnTheSun wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:20 pm
Jabroniville wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:05 am

Spear, badly hurt by Slyce, attempts a counterattack (23, DC 19 Damage). "Guys, I think it's time we bail!"

"Bail where?!?" Fist shouts. "We're completely surrounded, and one of them can fly! No- I say we go down fighting! See which ones we can kill!" He says, swinging at Galactica and barely hitting (15, DC 19 Damage from Power Attack).
Doctor Mercury stares at Fist.

"Let's save him for last," she says to the team in general. "He deserves special attention." In a blur of motion she's standing in front of Lasso, and she just--slaps him. "The rest of you idiots, STOP it."

2-point accurate attack, DC 22 toughness: 1D20+11 = [12]+11 = 23


OOC: 1 injury, 0 HP, 3 rounds until regen activates.
(13 vs 23- he's fighty. Staggered again- he's done)

Lasso goes down, finally KO'd by a team attack.

EpicEclipse
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by EpicEclipse » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:33 am

Image
GALACTICA
1->0 :HP ο COND: Fatigued->Exhausted

Galactica doesn't look particularly strained as Fist's blows strike solidly and feels like hitting a solid steel wall, not even causing her to flinch with the impact which is robbed of its force by her kinetic field. "Eh?! But I'm fighting the fisting one here. Hmph... fine." the alien wrestler complains. Obviously the Doctor had something in mind, probably questioning motives or something.

At least she could restrain him, and attempts to do that, lunging for the colored ninja gear-clad "weapon" master with the intent of restraint. The scarlet warrior rushes in low, sweeping her arm at Fist's legs below the knee to take them out from under him, and if successful in stealing Fist's footing, she whirls about like lightning and pounces on top of the prone warrior to put him in a submission hold.
Toughness vs Fist: 1D20+13 = [19]+13 = 32 Mmmhmm... sounds about right.

Accurate Attack +/-2 Trip attempt. Accurate Attack 2 vs Fist: 1D20+9+2 = [13]+9+2 = 24 I think that's a hit. Now for the opposed check, K'lara's Athletics and Acrobatics are even at +10, but I'm willing to guess his Athletics are low, so with Improved Trip, he'll be forced to make his opposed roll with his Athletics against; Opposed Athletics check vs Fist for Trip: 1D20+10-2 = [15]+10-2 = 23 (I forgot to apply the -2 from Accurate attack in the actual roll).

EDIT: I am realizing after the rolling this that Accurate Attack and its ilk do not apply to attacks that have either no attack roll, or no resistance roll. An opposed check is not a resistance roll, so Accurate attack doesn't apply, so the to hit is 22and the opposed check is 25

***Assuming she actually manages to Trip him***
If she does succeed in the Trip, I'll serge and go for a Power Attack, utilizing the bonus from him being prone to compensate and try to wrap him up in a camel clutch. Power Attack 2 vs Prone(+5 to hit) Fist: 1D20+9+5-2 = [5]+9+5-2 = 17 Since i am going all in on this, I'll Hero Point that and keep the Exhausted condition from the serge. Power Attack 2 vs Prone(+5 to hit) Fist (Hero Point Reroll): 1D20+9+5-2 = [4]+9+5-2 = 16+10 = 26

That's almost certainly a hit. Fast Grab, so he'll need to resist a DC26 Toughness followed by a DC21 Strength or Dodge for the Grab. And she will employ Chokehold as well.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:22 am

re: Galactica's Attack:

Okay, so the attack hits (most Weapon-Masters are DC 20 to hit). Athletics score is +10 (I REALLY like that stat for Bad-Ass Normals- almost all my martial artists are sporting tons of it :)), so he opposes with 17- he still fails, and is tripped. Weird- until just now, I didn't realize that Trips didn't do damage. So good on ya for attacking again.

Toughness: (17 vs. 26- Dazed & Bruised). Grab resistance is 16, so that's failed. So now he's being choked out.

The Shield's turn, followed by the usual group:
Flyby 22 (Agi 4)
Flail: 22 (Bruised -1)
Semilla 22 (Agi 2)
Silver Witch 22
Slyce 22

User avatar
Arkrite
Posts: 1139
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:16 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Arkrite » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:38 pm

The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry continues his march right at Staff, blocking the man's attacks with his shield as he stepped inside the weapon's range and punched his his opponent repeatedly. His tactic was simple and straight forward, all of Staff's attacks required range, and Harry intended to be right in the man's face unleashing with knee strikes, elbow strikes and light jabs.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:45 am

Arkrite wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:38 pm
The Shield (Harry Mackenzie)
HP: 2 Condition: Normal

Harry continues his march right at Staff, blocking the man's attacks with his shield as he stepped inside the weapon's range and punched his his opponent repeatedly. His tactic was simple and straight forward, all of Staff's attacks required range, and Harry intended to be right in the man's face unleashing with knee strikes, elbow strikes and light jabs.
(LOL, oh jesus- a natural 20! He actually saves!)

Jabroniville
Posts: 9404
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 am

Flail, still fighting LPH, is Staggered, but manages a solid attack, whirling his flail about and cracking the hero upside the head (21, DC 20 with Power Attack).

Next up:
Flyby 22 (Agi 4)
Semilla 22 (Agi 2)
Silver Witch 22
Slyce 22

Ken
Posts: 1996
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, Madiganistan

Re: Jabverse- The Victory League (IC)

Post by Ken » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:09 pm

le Petit Hercule
(before)HP: 1 Luck: 0 Condition: -1, Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1
Jabroniville wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:47 am
Flail, still fighting LPH, is Staggered, but manages a solid attack, whirling his flail about and cracking the hero upside the head (21, DC 20 with Power Attack).
Toughness check vs the flail of Flail: 1D20+11 = [1]+11 = 12(OOC: Natural 1, baby!!)

Hercule grunted loudly as the flail struck his left temple perfectly. If Adrien were a normal man, the blow would have certainly been fatal. As it was, he was rattlled by the blow, and his headache was worse.

(after)HP: 1 Luck: 0 Condition: -2, Dazed & Bruised (1 Dodge & Parry) Initiative: 15 Round Counter: 1
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

Post Reply