LDF : Women of Strength & Power

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
LadyDragonFly

LDF : Women of Strength & Power

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 am

I don't know if anyone remembers me. I used to post female characters on the old ATT Forums. I thought I'd try and come back to stating up my "Women of strength and power" thread. These builds will be mostly LGBT Friendly.

The Vindicators:::
• Dragonfly, Pl12 battlesuit.
• Tetra, Pl12 brick.
• Mistress Phyre, PL12 sorverer
• Athena, God of War and Wisdom. PL 15
• Miss America, PL10 Paragon

Vindicators Plaza

Last edited by LadyDragonFly on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:34 am, edited 7 times in total.

LadyDragonFly

DragonFly (Namesake)

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:55 am

"Wait till you feel my sting!"

Dragonfly - PL 12

Strength 8, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 4, Fighting 4, Intellect 8, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Strength 8, Stamina 0, Agility 0, Dexterity 4, Fighting 4, Intellect 8, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Benefit, Status: Head of Unicorn RD Department, Benefit, Wealth 4 (multimillionare), Close Attack 4, Defensive Attack, Improved Critical 2: Dragon Fly Blades, Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Ranged Attack 4, Second Chance: Technology Checks, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 6 (+14/+6), Close Combat: Dragon Fly Blades: Strength-based Damage 5 3 (+7), Deception 6 (+6), Expertise: Engineering 10 (+18), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 5 (+5), Technology 8 (+16)

Powers
Dragonfly Armor (Removable)
. . Comm System: Radio Communication 2
. . Dragonfly Module: Enhanced Trait 23 (Traits: Dodge +14 (+14), Parry +6 (+10), Advantages: Defensive Attack, Improved Initiative, Uncanny Dodge)
. . Dragonfly Propulsion System: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)
. . Immunity: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
. . Reinforced SOV armor plating: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness)
. . Sensor Array: Senses 7 (Darkvision, Direction Sense, Extended: Radio 1: x10, Radio, Radius: Radio (radar), Time Sense)
. . Servo Motors
. . . . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 8 (+8 STR)
. . . . Power-lifting: Power-lifting 4 (+4 STR for lifting)
. . Shoulder mounted light beams: Environment 1 (Light (Bright), Radius: 30 feet)
. . Tactical Computer: Enhanced Trait 12.6667 (Traits: Acrobatics +8 (+14), Advantages: Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Close Attack 4, Ranged Attack 4)
. . Weapon Systems: Vibro Blasters: Blast 12 (DC 27)
. . . . Dragon Fly Blades: Strength-based Damage 5 (Alternate; DC 28, Advantages: Improved Critical 2; Penetrating 14, Precise)
. . . . Dragonfly Stingers: Blast 8 (Alternate; DC 23; Multiattack)
. . . . Tractor Beam: Move Object 12 (Alternate; 100 tons)

Offense
Initiative +4
Dragon Fly Blades: Strength-based Damage 5, +11 (DC 28)
Dragonfly Stingers: Blast 8, +8 (DC 23)
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +8 (DC 23)
Tractor Beam: Move Object 12, +8 (DC 22)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 23)
Weapon Systems: Vibro Blasters: Blast 12, +8 (DC 27)

Complications
Donning Armor: It takes priscilla 2 rounds to put the armor on.
Motivation: Thrills: Priscilla is normally a very shy person, and a loner of sorts. Being able to become lady dragonfly allows her to act out in way’s she normally wouldn’t be able to.
Relationship: Priscilla is having a relationship with Mistress Phyre.
Secret: Her real Identity

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 14/0, Parry 10/4, Fortitude 5, Toughness 10, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 36 + Powers 109 + Advantages 8 + Skills 16 (46 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 180

Background Details:
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: White

Priscilla Connors is a brilliant scientist and inventor, as well as the leading R&D developer for Unicorn Technologies (which is ran by her father, Edgar Connors). She created and expanded on all current technologies, which led to the creation of vibrational weaponry, energetic Nanite technology, and Nano-weave circuitry (which can be imbedded into cloth).

Unlike many of her co-workers , Priscilla is something of an eccentric person. Shy to a fault, however she has the business acumen to continue her fathers work. She worked very close with him in developing the circuitry and mechanisms necessary to create battle suits. However it was corporate espionage, that put her father in the hospital and her taking on the Armor to stop the High-Tech thief. And so Lady Dragonfly was born.

Romantically speaking, Priscilla doesn’t have a love life. She could be attractive, if she put her mind to it. It would surprise many to learn , that Priscilla is more into women than she is into guys. But she is far to shy to initiate things, however her personality dramatically changes when she is “Lady Dragonfly. “ Her alter ego empowers her to do those things under anonymity , which she would be afraid to do otherwise. Most people think of her as that Nerdy girl who helps runs her father’s technology firm.

It was her run in with other members of the famous meta human team, The Vindicators, a team of female meta humans a few years back. Which she has been a valuable part of ever since.
Last edited by LadyDragonFly on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MacynSnow

Re: LDF Vault

Post by MacynSnow » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:04 am

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site LDF!
Can't wait to see what all you build :D

LadyDragonFly

Re: LDF Vault

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:14 pm

MacynSnow wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:04 am
Let me be the first to welcome you to the site LDF!
Can't wait to see what all you build :D
Thankyou 😊

Goldar

Re: LDF : Women of Strength & Power

Post by Goldar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 pm

Welcome!

Do you post Marvel and/or DC ladies?

LadyDragonFly

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:23 pm

"Like to grab women? Well feel this Punk!"

Tetra - PL 12

Strength 14, Stamina 14, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 6, Intellect 5, Awareness 4, Presence 3

Advantages
All-out Attack, Improved Critical 2: Unarmed, Leadership, Power Attack, Second Chance: Emotion Control

Skills
Athletics 4 (+18), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+10), Deception 5 (+8), Expertise: Mathematics 10 (+15), Insight 5 (+9), Intimidation 7 (+10), Investigation 5 (+10), Perception 6 (+10), Ranged Combat: Throw 9 (+10)

Powers
Leaping: Leaping 8 (Leap 1800 feet at 250 miles/hour in 3 seconds)
Mathematical Genius: Quickness 4 (Perform routine tasks in -4 time ranks; Limited to One Task: Mathematical Computations)
Super Stamina
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Stamina 14 (+14 STA)
. . Immunity: Immunity 12 (Damage Effect: Pressure, Environmental Condition: Heat, Environmental Condition: Cold, Fatigue Effects)
Super Strength
. . Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Strength 14 (+14 STR)
. . Power-lifting: Power-lifting 4 (+4 STR for lifting)
Tetra Power (Array)
. . Phase Shifting: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal; Check Required: Expertise Math Check vs. The toughness of the Object, Concentration)
. . Tetra Strike (Penetrating 14)

The insubstantial power is meant to activate it. Once activated she has to make an effort to keep it up. And a surprise attack would counter the activation.

Offense
Initiative +1
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 24)
Throw, +10 (DC 29)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 29)

Complications
Identity: Caroline requires a moment of intense concentration to make the change into Tetra. Channeling her powerful mental abilities into physical representation. Things that can distract her can keep her from changing. Her strength, Stamina, and Fighting are 0 when she is caroline. As Tetra she is 6 inches taller, and has a powerful physique that is hard to miss.
Motivation: Doing Good: Tetra lives for the good fight, the battle between good and evil.
Power Loss: Tetra's Impervious and Strength are tied to her Intelligence and Ego. Loosing confidance in herself can cause herself to loos these abilities.
Secret: Tetra protects her secret identity.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 10, Fortitude 16, Toughness 14, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 98 + Advantages 6 + Skills 19 (55 ranks) + Defenses 17 = 180

Background Details:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 lbs
Eyes: Red
Hair: Blue

Caroline Summers was just your average Mathematical Genius, if you can consider that average. When she stumbled upon a mathematical formula that would allow her to channel her vast intellect into a physical form. So when she concentrates, she becomes the power house known as Tetra. As Tetra , believe it or not, she is the leader of the all female super team known as the Vindicators.
Last edited by LadyDragonFly on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LadyDragonFly

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:24 pm

Goldar wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:20 pm
Welcome!

Do you post Marvel and/or DC ladies?
I post my own variations of popular marvel and DC for my own campaign

Ken

Post by Ken » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:11 pm

And yes, some of us do remember you. Welcome.
Does a Winnie poo in the 100-acre wood?

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:33 am

Yeah, I remember you, too! Welcome to Echoes! Glad to have you here :).

Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:55 am

Ditto, Lady Dragonfly. If memory serves, I might owe you a check for $.0000000000000000001 for your work at the old J-Mart. :)

Welcome to the boards!
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum

catsi563

Post by catsi563 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:02 am

Add a third welcome as well :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

statue345

Post by statue345 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:58 am

I really like tetra’s concept. It’s not every day you see someone powered by math.

RainOnTheSun

Post by RainOnTheSun » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:07 am

LadyDragonFly wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:23 pm

. . Phase Shifting: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal; Check Required: DC 11 - Expertise Math Check vs. The toughness of the Object, Concentration)
I'm not sure how the Math check works for Insubstantial. Does she have to make a check for every single time an object or attack comes into contact with her? What happens if she gets attacked by surprise?

I like the math-brick idea a lot, though. It reminds me of Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13. And I know Dr. Sivana math-ed his way out of a jail cell at least once.

Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am

LadyDragonFly wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 am
I don't know if anyone remembers me. I used to post female characters on the old ATT Forums. I thought I'd try and come back to stating up my "Women of strength and power" thread. These builds will be mostly LGBT Friendly.
I remember you very well, in fact I still have some of your old 2e builds saved on my back-up HD.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

LadyDragonFly

Post by LadyDragonFly » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:19 pm

RainOnTheSun wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:07 am
LadyDragonFly wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:23 pm

. . Phase Shifting: Insubstantial 4 (Incorporeal; Check Required: DC 11 - Expertise Math Check vs. The toughness of the Object, Concentration)
I'm not sure how the Math check works for Insubstantial. Does she have to make a check for every single time an object or attack comes into contact with her? What happens if she gets attacked by surprise?

I like the math-brick idea a lot, though. It reminds me of Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13. And I know Dr. Sivana math-ed his way out of a jail cell at least once.
The insubstantial power is meant to activate it. Once activated she has to make an effort to keep it up. And a surprise attack would counter the activation. Thanks for the excellent question.