[OOC] Critical Mass (2e oneshot)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
FuzzyBoots

Re: [OOC] Critical Mass (2e oneshot)

Post by FuzzyBoots »

No. I've just been busy and/or absent-minded. I'll move things forward tonight if both of you are indeed moving in instead of discussing it.
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Geomancer will be subtle her way - just permeate through the earth (given so few should be able to detect such an approach.)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Great first shot for Harrier!
"Something pithy this way comes."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:13 pmRoughly where on the map is the shimmering tank? By the moisture separators? Is it even part of the blue prints that LeConte was looking at?]
:) That is the moisture separator.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Any response from LeConte on Corey's question?

Or does Corey have reason to believe the shimmering is a normal part of this thing's operation?
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Flynnarrel wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:42 am Any response from LeConte on Corey's question?

Or does Corey have reason to believe the shimmering is a normal part of this thing's operation?
Weird. This update never showed up for me. LeConte is uncertain what the shimmer would be. But yes, this is a normal part of the plant's operation. You're basically seeing a mirage result from temperature differential.

I will try to get a post up tonight. We're not quite in tech week for the show, but it's pretty close, with me leaving for work at 6 AM, going straight to rehearsal after that, and getting home a bit before 11 PM... :-/
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Thank you. The other question from my IC post was:
Corey choose this approach because it was where he felt the most movement and reasoned it might be where hostages might be present. He feels out with his movement senses to see if he could tell things more clearly. He fully expects the sensation of rushing coolant water on the reaction chamber and tries to push past to get at man-sized movement.
Please let me know how I can make my requests for information clearer or if there are any rolls you need from me.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:16 pm
Please let me know how I can make my requests for information clearer or if there are any rolls you need from me.
Ah. Mean culpa there too. Placing the action in the OOC section helps. But I'm also apparently being very imperceptive.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Sorry Fuzzy what minuses does wounded give me (no book handy)?
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Poodle wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:16 am Sorry Fuzzy what minuses does wounded give me (no book handy)?
It's just the -1 to further Toughness saves on the Lethal track.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:45 pm Does Coriolis' equipment-bought commlink go to a different channel than Harrier's borrowed radio?
You should be able to adjust to the same frequency as the police band. The enemy radio is a different frequency set.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

My next post will probably be Sunday. Off on a trip with my wife.
Poodle

Post by Poodle »

Cool... Have fun.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world. -Albert Einstein.
ZenGypsy

Post by ZenGypsy »

A little busy today, but I'll have an IC post up tonight or tomorrow morning where Shepherd and Geomancer link up.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

I am currently in a tense situation at work, and I'm also in tech week for a show I'm in. I was hopeful that I'd be able to get posts in this week, after the anniversary trip I took over the weekend, but life is not cooperating. I'm hoping things normalize by the upcoming weekend. If nothing else, we'll have opened the show. Sorry.