[Recruiting]Forever Tree, game 2!

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Hoid

[Recruiting]Forever Tree, game 2!

Post by Hoid » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:20 pm

Before anyone asks, no, I’m not closing down my Rustdeity game, nor is this a recruitment to said game. My Changeling game fell through virtually immediately, soooo, I’m thinking maybe I should stick with my personal project. Soooo, I’m Recruiting a SINGLE player for an M&M2e game set in the Forever Tree. The information on the Forever Tree is in my signature. Remember, this is 2e M&M, NOT 3e!

I’ve give this another whirl.

I’m looking for a single player. The game would be set in the Forever Tree. You’d play an Exotic (ie, unique) superhero with tremendous powers. You’d be PL15/300pp. You don’t have to play a Supermanalogue, though your character is clearly one of the most powerful Exotics in the multiverse.

Some notes:
,......,I’m only looking for a single player.
,......,We’re using Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Edition rules. Your character would, as noted above, be PL15/300pp. As an Exotic, you are something special and unique. You don’t fit into any neat category.
,......,Your character must be either human or part human. No pure-blooded aliens. No robots. No cyborgs. Superscience Devices And Gadgets are fine though.
,......,No magic. Everything can and must be explainable by the wonky rubber band science of comic books.
,......,I’m flexible on parallel-Earth, save for Earth-D. (Earth-D is a parody of 90s comics and I’m not looking to run a game like that.) If you see something you like, propose an idea. Even a multiverse-wide campaign would be fine. Whatever catches your interest.
,......,The tone would be generally dark, but not 90s X-treeeeeeeme! or anything so farcical.
,......,Earth-V is no longer an option, as I’ve already got a game going strong, there.

Hoid

Re: [Recruiting]Forever Tree, game 2!

Post by Hoid » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Bump...