IC - Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Chapter 1: The Darkness in Orlane

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
stavaros_the_arcane

Re: IC - Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Chapter 1: The Darkness in Orlane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:39 am

GEORGIA FIDDLER.
Arkrite wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 am

"The children are getting a little stir crazy, and you're the first visitor we've had in a week," She admits, "But perhaps things are looking up."

She turns to look at Georgia.

"Those instruments... you're a bard?" She asks hopefully.
"Sure as sunrise, I am. Music runs deep in my family. Georgia Fiddler, at your service. If its got strings I can make it sing." She gives a little bow. "And if your looking for someone to provide some entertainment for you and your restless young-uns I'd be happy to avail you of my services."

Arkrite

Re: IC - Against the Cult of the Reptile God - Chapter 1: The Darkness in Orlane

Post by Arkrite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:58 am

"Oh that would be delightful, but if word got out I was keeping a bard all to myself, I'm afraid nobody would ever forgive me," She says with a little laugh, "But it would be so nice if you could play at one of the Inns. Maybe we could get the people to meet up again instead of..."

She looks sad, "Well, it would be nice to see everybody happy again."

Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 am

"If she were to play, which Inn would you recommend for this?" Aldan asks.
"Something pithy this way comes."

stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 pm

GEORGIA FIDDLER
Arkrite wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:58 am
"Oh that would be delightful, but if word got out I was keeping a bard all to myself, I'm afraid nobody would ever forgive me," She says with a little laugh, "But it would be so nice if you could play at one of the Inns. Maybe we could get the people to meet up again instead of..."

She looks sad, "Well, it would be nice to see everybody happy again."
Georgia gives a nod "It certainly would, most of the folks we've met on our way into town have seemed distraught or on edge in one way or another. Something to lift folks' spirits a bit looks as needed around here as rain after a drought. I'd be more than happy to put on a show or two while I'm in town, don't you doubt."
Flynnarrel wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 am
"A good venue never hurts a performance that's for sure. Especially if you want to draw a crowd." Georgia said.

Arkrite

Post by Arkrite » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 am

stavaros_the_arcane wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 pm
Georgia gives a nod "It certainly would, most of the folks we've met on our way into town have seemed distraught or on edge in one way or another. Something to lift folks' spirits a bit looks as needed around here as rain after a drought. I'd be more than happy to put on a show or two while I'm in town, don't you doubt."
"I understand all too well. Things used to be so different around here, but now everybody's so scared, nobody even talks to one another anymore."
stavaros_the_arcane wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:12 pm
Flynnarrel wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 am
"A good venue never hurts a performance that's for sure. Especially if you want to draw a crowd." Georgia said.

"Well, I would go to the Boozy Badger, were it me. Ollwin and Belba are lovely people," She covers her mouth to cover a laugh, "But watch out if Ollwin offers you a glass of wine on the house."

She sighs wistfully, "It's so very good, but it's so very expensive."

stavaros_the_arcane

Post by stavaros_the_arcane » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:50 am

Arkrite wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 am
"I understand all too well. Things used to be so different around here, but now everybody's so scared, nobody even talks to one another anymore."
Georgia made a subtle prod for information. "How long have things been like this? We've heard some unpleasant rumors on the road but you know how rumors can get, fifty different stories from twenty different people, each more elaborate and exaggerated than the last. With everyone going on about how everyone else has got it all wrong."

Arkrite wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:58 am
"Well, I would go to the Boozy Badger, were it me. Ollwin and Belba are lovely people," She covers her mouth to cover a laugh, "But watch out if Ollwin offers you a glass of wine on the house."

She sighs wistfully, "It's so very good, but it's so very expensive."
"Beware the Boozy Badger's bottles offered at Ollwin's outrageous overcharge." Georgia said with a joking smile. "I will remember that."