I have a question

Questions or concerns about the site? Have a suggestion, comment or critique? Make them known here.
Hoid

I have a question

Post by Hoid »

The ATT was divided by gameline. Will we be doing that here? Or is it meant to be inclusive, per forum?
Hoid

Re: I have a question

Post by Hoid »

Plus: are we still 'themed' around Green Ronin/Superlink gamelines, like on the ATT?
Shock

Post by Shock »

My opinion: I don't think we should be so restricted but I think I'd prefer to keep it mostly superhero themed.
Psistrike

Post by Psistrike »

Allowing Icons builds, builds from other systems used for superheroes out there, as well as game threads using those systems, would definitely be a good thing and help use expand beyond what the Roninarmy forums would allow.
Ken

Post by Ken »

I believe any game system is allowed. We just need to be clear which system it is we're using.

This is where everything is possible.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The Mutants and Masterminds system has proven itself extremely useful and versatile, so I expect it to see a lot of use on here. However, despite the fact that most if not all of the posters here will be immigrating from Ronin Army, this site itself is not officially affiliated with Green Ronin Publishing. As such, while I suspect that M&M will be the system mainly used in the Character Sheet and Gaming Table forums, it isn't mandatory to use it. Feel free to talk about or use whatever system you like.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Question, how do you do the URL links here so that when you click on the text, it takes you to the link?
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Shock

Post by Shock »

Click the URL button above the text box. That will create the URL tags.
Inside the tag, put = and the address you want the link to go to. Then put the text you want to be clickable in between the tags. Like this
url=posting.php?mode=reply&f=5&t=9]clickable text[/url]
I removed the front bracket on the URL tag so you could see what it looks like
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

thanks!
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Noticed that the difference here is that when typing out the URL in a link like that, there doesn't seem to be the need to put said url in " "...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

A note on PMs that I discovered... this board is like the old tank in that PMs go to your Outbox until the recipient sees it/ opens it.

This means that if you delete something from the Outbox, it will not get delivered. :lol: 8-)
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Really? Well, that could be handy.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

So superhero fare only? No space or fantasy or gothic or wild west adventures?
Ken

Post by Ken »

There's no such restriction. There's a Firefly game going in the play-by-post section, covering western AND outer space. The preponderance of supers is due to this community's origins at the Atomic Think Tank using Mutants and Masterminds, is all. It's happenstance, not a rule.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

Yeah, Ken, that's why I questioned! Also, after the holidays or maybe somewhere down the line (depends on how well my Arrowverse game goes) I want to do something fantasy by way of Clark Ashton Smith, an author I've recently discovered.