The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Gushing Blood (Staggered, -1 Toughness)
HP: 0

"Ow," the Jedi says as he tries to get up. "Can someone get me up to speed? And do we have an open channel to HQ? I need the psi-division. If there`s any chance of helping this gentleman is going to require someone with more psychic ability than me..."

He wipes any blood from his ears and nose.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

An open channel is not a problem.

However, while you talk, you hear noise from upstairs...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"This isn't good." she said ominously, refusing to say the famous tag-line.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Since the doctors were refusing to answer any questions speculating on the nature of the growing creature and how to contain it Long was at a loss.

"Sure Lynn, try icing it. Morgan, this is an amalgam of things the docs had in cryo, the chambers destroyed when the girl emerged. It's growing uncontrollably. I'd love to hear what happened in your or his head but I should at least see what's going on upstairs. That camera is simulcasting to HQ and... interested parties, and they are on comms. I'm sure they will break in with useful information soon." he says in to the comms with some force.

With that Long propels himself into a vent and navigates it upwards until he can see out of the vents on the ground floor to identify the commotion.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Don't blame me. Get the Thinker out of the room and I can tell you more!" Tattletale snaps.
Your DXDO contact, however, has a bit more to say, " From what we can see, it seems to be partially supernatural but seems to not break ALL rules of physics as we know them. Can you try and freeze it?"

The commotion is a thoroughly mutated Ms. Finch, now little more than an amalgamation of clawed limbs, tumorous flesh and, bizarrely, her now three-faced but otherwise still human head, clawing her way down the elevator shaft...
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

ooc
She does have ice powers, not precisely cold ones. But I could powerstunt this off of them:
Cold Blast: Shapeable Area Affliction 6 (cold, 1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Exhausted, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 16, Increased Range: ranged)

Cold Blast: Shapeable Area Affliction 6 (DC Fort 16)

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long

Agent Long looks for the side room containing the members of the House Guard and the mercenaries who witnessed Fischer's insanity - either the cyborg or the multiple-realities man. He borrows one of their comms presumably on the same frequency as Ms. Finch's.

He reshapes his voice box to a perfect replica of Fischer's voice, he copies the inflection of the man from their previous conversations. He puts annoyance in the words as he speaks into the house comms. "Miss Finch if you would kindly refrain from destroying my home, the Agents and I have reached an accord. Stand down."
Deception: 1d20+13 32
Dice gods were kind.
[/quote]
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Morgan Koral
Condition: Gushing Blood (Staggered, -1 Toughness)
HP: 0

"Thanks Long." Koral acknowledges the SitRep. He repeats to the comm that he needs a telepath asap, and then steps forward, his lightsaber leaping from his belt to his hand but not activating yet.

He turns as Tattletale comments, gesturing with the hilt of his saber.

"Kind of what I was trying to do."
Last edited by Bladewind on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"You know, I've never actually done this before, so everyone, please step back." she said as she did a complicated kata that sent waves of cold towards the creature when they do so.

ooc
ooc
She does have ice powers, not precisely cold ones. But I could powerstunt this off of them:
Cold Blast: Shapeable Area Affliction 6 (cold, 1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Exhausted, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 16, Increased Range: ranged)

Cold Blast: Shapeable Area Affliction 6 (DC Fort 16)

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Cold, freezing air begins to surround the amalgamation, slowing its movements until they finally stop, a bizarre ice sculpture amidst the shattered lab.

Meanwhile, you all hear a loud THUD from behind the elevator doors before a claw is rammed through the gap between them. The claw disappears again and a surprisingly normal female voice with an unmistakeable British accent asks from the darkness, " Can someone hand me a labcoat? I am slightly...naked here."

" Telepath is en route. Teleportation does not work, however, your location appears to be shielded. Might take a moment", is the response Morgan gets.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn
Meanwhile, you all hear a loud THUD from behind the elevator doors before a claw is rammed through the gap between them. The claw disappears again and a surprisingly normal female voice with an unmistakeable British accent asks from the darkness, " Can someone hand me a labcoat? I am slightly...naked here."
"Right," the young agent muttered as she found a relatively clean lab coat and handed it to the woman. "Sorry for all that." she added. "We're trying to stabilize the boy." she scowled at the doctors. "The mad scientists here forgot that frightened kids are going to react badly when saddled with new powers and senses. Coupled with a lack of control and it could have gotten much worse very quickly. Can we say Defcon 1, yes we can." she patted Dana's shoulder comfortingly.

"We'll get him proper help, don't worry." she told the young powerhouse.

Battle Init
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long makes his way through the vents again to the downstairs lab.

He barely glances at the ice sculpture, "Lynn, good job. Will your powers be tied up in maintaining that thing? Mr. Fischer, thank you for calling off Ms. Finch" Long says quickly.

"Everyone, Dana seems to have a handle on her powers, just keep that together. Cliff is still in danger though of being overwhelmed. The DXDO is trying to send in a psychic that can help, but there's a field blocking teleportation. Can we switch that off? Further, there's a mad-science-blob creature that may not be contained indefinitely. We'll have to do something about that. Mr. Fischer is still under arrest, he did a lot of bad things in order to restore and empower his children, but he's agreed to come peacefully and his cooperation will go a long way in this matter. That's the summary of the situation as I see it. Any thing I'm missing? Any solutions to the various problems we face?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

ooc
Will it? Or once frozen, it'll maintain?

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//kirinke, perception check, please

Mrs. Finch, wholly human, emerges from the gap in the elevator doors, huddled in the lab coat and looking quite haggard, sweat plastering her hair to her face." Thanks for the coat. The 'Hulk problem'...."

She sighs. " I guess no one's got any food down here...?"

From the comms you hear your DXDO contact, " Telepath coming, eta 5 more minutes. Think you can keep things under control?"
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

She sighs. " I guess no one's got any food down here...?"
"No, not unless you count the Ice sculpture as food. Although I don't know how safe it is..."

ooc
http://orokos.com/roll/741578 perception 10

Battle Init