[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Supernaturalist

[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - Game Halted

Post by Supernaturalist »

[OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth

Background:

A plurality of scientists believes that the powerful gamma ray-burst which struck Earth’s northern hemisphere in the year 2000 came from the death of a massive star somewhere outside our own galaxy. Though virtually all scientists agree that the damage could have been much worse, no one can deny negative impact on the planet.

The disruption of electronics and other technology – though intense and frightening – was relatively short-lived. The reduction of the ozone-layer, however, was modest in some areas allowing a greater exposure to all frequencies of cosmic radiation. Within a year, nations around the world noticed an increase in cases of Acute Radiation Syndrome as well as cancers of all types. And though the disaster fell far short of an extinction event, the cosmic “death-ray” from outer space has traumatized the public psyche for two decades. Even the 9/11 terrorist attacks pale in comparison to the hysteria generated by this catastrophe.

Within the last year, something else has happened. Earth is now witness to the emergence of human beings with abnormal, yet non-fatal DNA-mutations. These genetic alterations grant some people amazing abilities. You are one of these people.

The world is a very tense place in 2020. Two decades have passed since a terrifying planetary disaster and a terrorist attack greatly reshaped the geo-political landscape. Adding to this tension is the reality that many individuals manifesting mutant-abilities are choosing to use them for their own narrow benefit. This fact is NOT endearing mutants to the general public. Like it or not, this is the world in which you now find yourself. The governments of the world are scrambling to adjust to the new reality of paranormal beings. State and local governments are doing the best they can to deal with behavioral outbursts of paranormal individuals. There are arguments going on over public policy in dealing with paranormals at this very moment. The actions of the characters will in part shape the future of that policy (at least in the United States).

Setting:

This is a Mutants and Masterminds game using 3rd edition rules. This is my first time GMing the game in a play-by-post environment. I’ve GMed a game via Skype several years ago and I’ve played M&M via PbP for about 5 years. I’m currently only involved in one game (GMed by Sakuro), so I believe I have enough time (and hopefully energy) to give this game the attention it deserves.

My hope is that the players and I can build a story together. I hope to balance roleplaying and action, but I have a preference for roleplaying (That’s why I enjoy Sakuro’s game so much). That being said, I understand the need for action to keep players ‘fed’. All players will start out at PL 8 and 120pp. Initially all players should be from a mutant origin. As the game progresses and I potentially allow new players, then technology, science, and natural/normal origins will be allowed. I’m sitting on the fence regarding magic, spiritual, and other supernatural origins at the present moment. I’m not saying that I’ll never allow them, but right now these origins are not on the table. Also, I prefer builds that are not too min-maxy. I know that’s kinda vague, but just remember that the game will be built on interesting characters with lots of hooks. The ability to absolutely stomp a mudhole in someone’s rearend is just one dimension of your character.

Regarding character-age, I’d prefer your characters to be between 20-25 years old. You are the very first generation of mutants. You were very young when your DNA was altered (possibly in the womb). You may have any profession, educational-pursuit, or occupation that is reasonable for that age-range. For the record, mutants can manifest their powers between the ages of 15-25. But the distribution looks like a Bell curve with ages 15 and 25 being well out at the ends of the standard deviations. Around 20 years old is when most manifestations begin.

Regarding location, this story will begin in Atlanta, Georgia. USA. Why? For several reasons: First, I live in the metro-Atlanta area and know it well. It also is the busiest commercial airport in the world and is a major transportation hub for the southeastern US. It has one of the 12 branches of the US Federal Reserve Bank, making it financially important too. It is a truly international city with people from all over the world coming to live in it. Unlike many metropolitan areas, the city is very spread out with lots of green-space. It's not called the "City of Trees" for nothing. There are many other reasons, but these are just a few. It’s a big, diverse place with lot’s storytelling potential.

Regarding tone, I’ll predict that most story-arcs will lie in the greyscale zone. But there’s plenty of room for the light-hearted (almost 4-color) story-detours as well as diversions into darker-themed storytelling. Obviously, if there is a topic or issue within the game that makes players uncomfortable, I’m more than willing to strike it out or sugarcoat it. The whole point is to build a story together and enjoy the process. All I ask for is patience.

Additional Setting Details:

Initially, I'm going to start with only 3 players - recruited by invitation only. If I don't get enough takers via invitation, then I'll open the thread up to the general public here on EotM. Each player will have their own "prologue" story arc. You'll obviously have your own written background, but you'll also begin the game "on your own" with no connections that might establish common ground with any of the other players. The only factor which will eventually unify you with the other players is your desire to do good as you understand it. As the story progresses, the opportunity to meet and cooperate with others will arise. This will be reinforced with positive and negative incentives. But until that happens, I need the keep the cast small to avoid getting overwhelmed. Eventually, I'm hoping that bonds and cooperation will form. We'll see. If I feel that the story is moving forward well (and I'm not swamped), I'll open up recruiting to more players.

Those to whom I've offered invitations, please use this thread to ask further questions, and submit character-concepts.

One final note: If you are a GM with advice, I'd love to hear it. PM me with any of your tips/comments!

Player Characters:
Sahir played by Camus
Robert Murray played by mrdent12
Arachne played by Spectrum

Die Rolling Website:
https://rolz.org/
Last edited by Supernaturalist on Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 12 times in total.
mrdent12

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - (Recruiting 3 by Invitation Only)

Post by mrdent12 »

Is there any organizations that deal with paranormals(good or I'll), general prevalent attitudes towards mutants, or any societal prejudice? For example, XMen always had that antimutant suspicion. The 4400 had people with mixed feelings depending on the person's powers.
Supernaturalist

Re: [OOC] – M&M 3e – A New Heaven and New Earth - (Recruiting 3 by Invitation Only)

You know only what you see on TV, read on the Internet, or hear through rumors from friends, family, and perhaps co-workers. Since this game is "beginning at the beginning", government at all levels is scrambling to establish policy. There is no doubt that hysteria marks the times. There are a small number well known cases of individuals becoming aware of their new abilities and then willingly approaching the police, or a hospital, or even a politician in order to seek help (or offer cooperation). Without exception they have been treated well.

But there have been a larger number of well known confrontations and even disasters. A young man gets drunk at a bar, becomes aggressive over a woman, and demonstrates a profound feat of superhuman strength only to be shot to death by several bikers.

Another young man is caught on a smart phone as he displays unbelievable feats of speed, jumping, and agility to disable two armored-car guards outside a business in Chicago. He grabs a case of physical currency and escapes into Chicago's "south side" and is still at large.

The latest and most disturbing case in the news is of a young, mentally-ill girl from a small town in Maryland who reportedly could project horrifying illusions onto other people. She could neither control the power nor was she immune to the profound realism of her own images. Several hospital staff-members were killed as they attacked each other out of fear. And finally the girl perished when she leaped from a window on the 6th floor of the psychiatric "inpatient" wing in an effort to flee from one of her own phantasms.

So far the negative press has greatly exceeded the good press. So I'd say public sentiment is mostly on the scared, angry, hysterical side of the spectrum. There are a minority of persons urging caution, but they the seem to drowned out by other voices. There are people out there in the world working to form organizations at this very moment. Some are friendly to meta-humans...some are not.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Sounds interesting. Should have something up in a few days if not sooner. Probably going to do a private investigator who was a cop for a few months, but didn't like the rules of it. Powerset wise, probably going to go with a regen and enhanced abilities from his regen. Until I put it to paper though that is liable to change.
Supernaturalist

It's funny that you should mention being a private detective in Georgia as I've looked into it as an occupation at one time. You can be hired by a private investigative firm if: 1) You have a 4 year degree in criminal justice and/or 2 years of service as a police officer at any level of government. You can start your OWN private investigative firm if you have done either of the above or served as private investigator with a private firm for 2 years. Apparently they changed the law regarding requirements a few years ago and wanted to "grandfather in" people who had detective occupations yet did not meet the new requirements. I never really seriously considered it as an occupation as I was too old and didn't meet the newer requirements.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

The inspiration came from a show called The Republic of Doyle I am addicted to on Netflix right now. It's basicly a family who are all private investigators in a family firm of sorts based out of New Foundland Canada. Each brings their own thing to the table, but one of the main characters was a cop for a few months with a knack for investigation, just not in a cop sort of way.
Camus

Post by Camus »

I would be interesting in playing a scientist, still not decided on Biologist or something alike. With his mutation being something super intelligence related. All in all completing a phD by 25 is entirely doable. I finished mine at 26, so the character might have even finished it by 23 or somehting
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Supernaturalist

Camus wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:19 pm I would be interesting in playing a scientist, still not decided on Biologist or something alike. With his mutation being something super intelligence related. All in all completing a phD by 25 is entirely doable. I finished mine at 26, so the character might have even finished it by 23 or somehting
That's entirely plausible especially if your mutation involves the brain.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

I am still hashing out the details of his sheet, but I have the idea settled on.

Synopsis:

Robert Murray is the son of a hippy and cop, opposites attract and all that, with his mum being the FBI agent and dad being a hippy. Robert was always bright and at an early age showed a knack for investigation and figuring things out. It suited him as he always wanted to be an FBI agent like his mum. He had his share of scrapes like any kid growing up and partly due to the influence of his dad, but his mum always bailed him out and they were never that bad. Earning his degree in criminal justice from USC in just 3 years, he graduated near the top of class and immediately signed up for the FBI.

On the night of celebrating getting into the FBI for training, he was hit by a drunk driver not being the most sober himself. Even though the accident was pretty bad for his car, he walked out without a scrape owning to his powers of regeneration manifesting. Not advertising his powers or flaunting them, he excelled at Quantico when combining his new physical prowess with his natural intelligence. By the time of graduation, he had his pick of starting assignments. Over the next two years, he bounced around a couple teams because he was either not strict enough by the book(Behavioral Unit), cautious enough(Tactical Team), or good at following orders(general floating agent). The only reason he stuck round as long as he did was because they didn't want to kick him out due to his natural investigative prowess and potential.

His fathers half and mothers half found their perfect match in private investigation. Some mates from FBI training had talked up Atlanta as a great city, so he setup shop out of a loft and started taking on clients. Not wanting to be tied down to a specific niche, he took on cases of sorts including security, cheating, helping the local PD base don references from mates still in the FBI, criminals he owed occasionally, and even the feds. Within the first year of operation, he got quite the reputation as someone who got stuff done in unconventional fashion. If he stepped over the line, he made sure not to go too far and fell back on his mates in law enforcement to help him out usually in return for a favor.

Powers:

I am basing him off the agent character with enhanced physical abilities, regeneration, various equipment for his trade, and the like.
Supernaturalist

Atlanta has had rather volatile "quality of life" ratings over the years. According to two or three popular media sources, while overall crime has trended down, murder rates have trended back up. It might also be worth noting that crime rates can drop when government simply decriminalizes things they used to criminalize and/or law-enforcement becomes slack in actually handing our citations and making arrests. This can happen when the force feels overwhelmed from lack of manpower. This also something Atlanta-area police complain about.

Also, I had a question. You're looking at being a graduate of USC. Most people would assume that's the University of Southern California. Of course, being from the South, that can be mistaken for the University of South Carolina. ;)

One last depressing problem. My desktop-computer has started this horrible clicking noise and I've also gotten disk error reports. Currently I'm using my work laptop, so I should still be able to post. Hopefully, they'll be no disruption of posting.

I look forward to seeing your character-concept fleshed-out. Regeneration is one of those powers I have to look at a little more carefully than some others, but it's probably not going to be an issue.
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Yup, I meant the Southern California University. Might go UCLA or another one as well. Details are a bit fuzzy still in my head.

The Regen is only going to be Regen 5 with it serving as a basis for his enhanced physical abilities because his muscles work better, his neurons fire faster, he recovers faster(highly increased stamina), etc I am working out the mechanics and still tweaking them a bit.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Preeliminary bio

Sahir Al Zamir has always been a trouble kid. Not becuase he was prone to cause mischief but because he was always the smarter person in the room, even when he was 7 and his science professor was in the classroom as well. That tended to go poorly, as no one wants a 7 year old telling you where did you make a mistake in your calculations. That pattern repeated over and over, even after the family moved from Egypt to the United States. Sahir's father had gotten into a very profitable job with a foreign company and he moved everything, family included, to the USA.
It was not shocking when Sahir mastered English in a matter of months. He actually taught the rest of the family, and he was 8.
His curiosity of course was neverending, and as he grew so grew his apparently matchless intellect. However such a fast brain demanded a constant supply of energy and Sahir became a black hole of food. His family started to worry about his intelligence and his appetite, so much as to have him checked by physicians when he was 16. It was then that everyone found out about Sahir's gift. But, a mutant meant trouble, specially in a xenophobic nation such as the US, and considering Sahir's origins. So his parents kept him a secret.
Now his brain waves behave very differently, thanks to the mutation that allowed his brain to process thoughts 2 times faster than normal humans. He could design in his mind and build with his hands stuff that would be described as sci fi stuff
At his 20s, Sahir already had several mayors, and a few doctorates mostly in biology and related areas, as well as engineering mayors in electronics and computer sciences.

Name: Sahir Al Zamir AKA RAMSES Height 1,7mts
Race: Arabic Weight 70 kgs
Hair: Black Shape Human
Eyes: Green Age: 21

Complications
Minority : His middle east ascendency brings him trouble
Mutant : Being a mutant is quite a problem in these times
Arrogance : Being always the most intelligent person in the room made Sahir arrogant

Abilities ( 28 pp)
Strength 0 , Stamina 2 , Agility 0 , Dexterity 0 , Fighting 0 , Intellect 12(6) , Awareness 4 , Precence 2 .

Powers ( 27 pp)
- Prodigy mutation ( Enhance trait : Intellect 6, Quickness 20 (inventor skill design only), Quickness 10 (inventor skill building only) ) · 20 point/s
- Reallity warper ( Device : Enhanced trait Luck 2 ) · 1 point/s
- Biointegrity stabilizer ( Device : Heal 1, stabilize ) · 2 point/s
- Photosystem coupler ( Device : Regeneration 8. Source: Sunlight ) · 4 point/s

Advantages ( 15 pp)
Skill mastery (technology) 1 , Speed of thought 1 , Teamwork 1 , Edietic memory 1 , Equipment Technology toolkit, Computer, smartphone, binoculars, night vision goggles, rebreather, gas mask( 1 , Extraordinary effort 1 , Imp. Tools 1 , Inspire 4 4 , Inventor 1 , Jack of all trades 1 , Ultimate effort (tech) Well informed 1

Skills ( 30 pp)
Acrobatics 0 (+ 0 ), Deception 6 (+ 8 ), Athletics 0 (+ 0 ), Expertise (Robotics) 6 (+ 16 ), Expertise (Biology) 6 (+ 16 ), Insight 6 (+ 10 ), Treatment 4 (+ 14 ), Persuacion 8 (+ 10 ), Technology 4 (+ 16 ),Vehicles 10 (+ 10 ), Sleight of Hand 0 (+ 0 ), Perception 8 (+ 12 ), Intimidation 0 (+ 0 ), Investigation 2 (+ 14 ), Stealth 0 (+ 0 )

Offence
Initiative: 12

Defence ( 20 pp)
Parry: Rank ( 4 ) + Feat/power ( 0 ) + Equipment ( 0 )= 4
Dodge: Rank ( 4 ) + Feat/power ( 0 ) + Equipment ( 0 )= 4
Toughness: 2 Feat/power ( 0 ) + Equipment ( 0 )= 2
Fortitude: Rank ( 5 ) + Feat/power ( 0 ) + Equipment ( 0 )= 7
Will: Rank ( 5 ) + Feat/power ( 0 ) + Equipment ( 0 )= 9
Last edited by Camus on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Supernaturalist

Camus,

Just a few comments: I like the idea that Sahir's powers will stem from his mutant intellect. However, his mutations will not manifest at any point prior to 15 years old. As I mentioned in the setting, you should not manifest any significant abilities until you're around 20 years old. Now that doesn''t mean that Sahir cannot be a brilliant child (even statistically in the top 1% of all humans), but a truly superhuman intellect cannot manifest until his mutation triggers such a development in adulthood.
Also, you can have people know that you are a mutant in your background, but you might want to wait before having the authorities/government know. It's unclear when the game begins just how government at all levels will deal with the mutant phenomena. General awareness has just occurred within the last year. It's a dangerous time. Reactions from people can vary widely.
Now don't get me wrong. If you were an absolute genius prior to 20 years old and then (after your mutant intellect triggers) suddenly you can read textbooks on quantum mechanics and pass doctoral exams in physics within the next week, people might suspect that their IS something superhuman about you. But they would not know for sure unless they acquired your DNA and analyzed it.

S
mrdent12

Post by mrdent12 »

Robert Murray
PL 8
PP 120

Age 25

Background

Opposites attract they say. Brandy and Eric were a confirmation of this. While in college for different subjects and running in different crowds, they locked eyes and stayed together ever since. Brandy went on to become a conservative FBI agent based out of Los Angeles and Eric a political organizer for democrats. Somehow, it worked for them though and Robert was born. During his formative years, he osculated between the more by the book qualities of his mum and free spirited ways of his dad. Through it all though, he always had a keen eye for detail. By his teenage years, he was helping his friends sneak out and go unnoticed so they could go out and party.They also turned to him if they needed help with finding things.

Mainly with prompting from his mum, Robert applied his smarts to getting into USC, cheaper board at his parents house in Los Angeles after all, to study criminal justice. It was an easy degree for him to complete in three years. While he could have double majored or took a minor, he opted to put in for the FBI instead like his mum. With her recommendation plus some of her colleagues who knew of his talents, getting in wasn't terribly difficult either. Never one to pass up a fun time with friends though, he hit the town with them to celebrate somehow ending up having to drive himself home. Alcohol tolerance wasn't a big issue for him, so he figured he could make it home buzzed. Another driver couldn't tolerate alcohol as much as Robert and slammed into his car on the 101.

Robert was alright after the accident surprisingly enough despite his car flipping over a few times and having a tire iron sticking out of stomach. The other driver bolted instead of risk going to jail for drunk driving. He felt the tire iron, but there wasn't as much blood as he expected and when he pulled it out, his skin closed up as if nothing had ever happened. Thinking it was best to keep the whole coming out of a horrific accident with no scratches, Robert told the cop a story of being terrified and super lucky. With all evidence backing him up, the cop agreed whole heartily.

After his accident, his parents wanted him to wait before going to Quantico with his mum going so far as going behind Roberts back to talk to one of the lead instructors at the academy. It was all to no avail though as Robert had his stuff already packed. The same morning the instructor friend was going to return Brandy's call to agree to get the delay done, Robert showed up early asking if he could start early. They said no, but couldn't tell him to delay it with him standing there with his bag on his back. Throughout his training, he learned his new regeneration powers also made him faster and more durable. Combining his powers with his natural knack for detail, all of his instructors gave him high marks with the only subjects he didn't get rated top being not related to his physical prowess. Even the more mental subjects, he did well.

Being his fathers son as well, Robert also nearly got kicked out once for getting caught with a joint plus a bottle of vodka. He was able to pass it off though as finding it laying behind the barracks due to his system processing both quickly. Another time, he snuck off with a fellow female recruit for things people sneak off to do at night. Of course, they got caught mid action. The female recruit happened to be the daughter of one of the instructors, however, so Robert wasn't reported as the daughter would get in trouble as well. Despite a few other near disciplinary actions, Robert graduated. He not only graduated, he was one of the top five in his group with various field offices reaching out to him

For the topic of it, he first joined the behavioral analysis unit, but he was out classed in psychology by some of the other agents and made them look bad in proper investigation. Next, he got into the tactical team based out of L.A. In most regards, he was the perfect fit because he knew how he could heal up plus the mutant enhanced abilities gave him a physical edge with the suspects. Unfortunately, he was a bit too reckless. All of the guys on the team loved having him, but the squad leader didn't like the bad influence he had on them so pulled some strings to get Robert transferred. Finally, he ended up in the criminal investigation unit. His investigative talents were on full display and he closed the most cases in his short six month stint than anyone ever in the same duration. All of the paper work and rules didn't sit well with him though. His breaking point came when he had to arrest a woman who had killed her husband clearly abusing her who lacked any evidence that would hold up in court. So, he retired early.

Out of a job, pension, and whatnot Robert decided to pack it up in L.A and move down to Atlanta on the advice from one of the blokes he used to get drunk with at Quantico that he had kept in touch with. Getting a P.I license was easy enough with his background as well as a permit to carry a gun, just in case. It wasn't as if he needed a gun given his powers. Having a permit and a weapon though helped to keep up appearances, so he figured why not.

One of his first jobs was a consult with the local FBI field office. It turned out one of agents there was the lady friend he had snuck away with to have a little fun at Quantico that had talked up his investigative prowess. Sending in a proper FBI agent into a big time drugs, prostitution, and gambling ring lead by Nicola Russ was just too dangerous. The local office suspected a plant. So, off the books, Robert was contacted and scoped out the operation under the guise of looking to have a good time. Thanks to the information he collected from the sec slaves and a few bugs that were planted, Nicola was brought down as well as the mole inside the local field office that gave up Robert to Nicola as a last act. The job was a blessing and curse in a way. It got him a reputation with the local law enforcement plus showed his skills to various private parties. On the other hand, he now had a powerful crime boss gunning for him behind bars.

Over the last year, Robert's work has been steady. If not working security for some diplomat, getting information on a possibly cheating spouse, or doing due diligence for a client he was helping local law enforcement. Not all of Roberts cases ended with proper law enforcement. One case involved a man who faked his death so his family could collect the life insurance in order to pay down some debts and move somewhere else that Robert didn't report to the insurance company. Another involved overlooking some mutants fleeing the city to vanish in South America.

Character Sheet

Abilities 26pp:
Strength 1*/3 Stamina 2*/9 Agility 1*/7 Dexterity 2*/4 Fighting 1*/7 Intellect 3 Awareness 2 Presence 1
* w/o powers

Skills 17pp:
Deception 3(+4), Expertise Streetwise 3(+6), Expertise FBI Agent 3(+6), Investigation 8(+11), Perception 3(+5), Persuasion 4(+5), Ranged Combat Pistols 4(+8), Sleight of Hand 2(+6), Stealth 2(+9), Vehicles 2(+6)

Powers 64pp:
Regeneration 5(Extras: Persistent +1/flat) 6pp
Enhanced Abilities(Stamina 7, Strength 2, Dexterity 2, Agility 6, Fighting 6) 46pp
Enhanced Advantages(Close Attack 1, Ranged Attack 4) 5pp
Damage 5(Strength Based) 5pp
Leaping 1(15 ft) 1pp
Speed 1 1pp

Advantages 8pp:
Equipment 3, Well Informed, Contacts, Connected, Power Attack, Benefit(Conceal Carry Permit)

Offense:
Initiative +7
Ranged +8, Close +8
Heavy Pistol +12 DC 19 toughness
Punch +8 DC 23 toughness

Defense 5pp
Dodge 7, Fortitude 9, Parry 7, Toughness 9, Will 7

Equipment:
Heavy Pistol(Damage 4), Smart Phone, Camera, Audio Recorder, Mini tracer, Parabolic Microphone, Restraints

Total:
Abilities 26 + Skills 17 + Advantages 8 + Powers 64 + Defenses 5 coming to 120pp

Complications:
Motivation(Doing Good): While it may not seem like it, he just wants to do some good.
Reputation(Unorthodox methods): He is known around town by people familiar with him as having some methods that are borderline legal.
Secret(His powers): While not a proper secret, he doesn't advertise them and when confronted about them doesn't deny or confirm. If it gets out, his old employers might come calling.
Honour(Pays back his debts): He makes it a point to be good for his word and the chips he has out on him.
Enemy(Nicola Russ): Robert was key to taking down his burgeoning criminal empire. Now he wants revenge.

Personality

Robert is an old school investigator type who uses some gadgets, but isn't terribly skilled in technology. He still keeps paper notes and files. Around town he is known as a good guy who can get things done that the cops can't. Given his line of work, he is also good at keeping his client information confidential unless it breaks the law too much. His definition of legal ends when it just seems cruel to follow the law. Despite sometimes running afoul of the cops, he is a good natured well liked guy. When he feels a cause is worthy he will do whatever he can to help. Money of course also plays a factor, but when he takes a job that is legal he makes sure to see it through.

Notes
Last edited by mrdent12 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Supernaturalist

He looks like a pretty tough dude. I'll look him over and give my feedback a little later this afternoon, but I really like the investigator angle. When I ran this campaign in a face-to-face setting, the group really struggled to acquire information on various people. I can see that element being considerably easier due to Mr. Murray here.