FORCE OPs (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: FORCE OPs (IC)

Post by kenseido »

Darklight

Standing over the fallen villain, Darklight clicks his comm.

"Blackclaw didn't appreciate the surprise double team and threw a temper tantrum. We put him in a time out and he cried himself to sleep."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade
HP: 2 LP: 1

Liz glanced at the fallen villain. "Solar is down. We lost contact with Whirlwind." The breeze was picking up more and she raised an eyebrow at Vanguard. "Since when are you an A/C expert?"

By this time her hair was starting to get in her face. "I think he's back." Debris of varying size was starting to blow in the doorway. Liz peaked and a piece of paper hit her in the face while a heavier piece of wall bounced off her grav field.

"OK, get behind me and ready to rush him. See if you can slow down this wind somehow."

Let's do it, 'Tu.

RIGHT ON, ELIZABETH

Liz concentrated for a moment and exploded into the form of the Kheldian Black Dwarf. The thick ghostly body surrounded her and she stepped out into the hall, bracing against the advancing windstorm.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)
Shock wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 3:19 am The breeze was picking up more and she raised an eyebrow at Vanguard. "Since when are you an A/C expert?"
"I recently became a landlord," Vanguard says, "I've had to learn a lot about... Well, everything building and people related. Is that logistics? I think it's logistics."
"OK, get behind me and ready to rush him. See if you can slow down this wind somehow."
"I might be able to cancel out the wind, but if I'm doing that I can't back you up any other way," Vanguard offers, following after Warshade.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

"I'm OK with that. He doesn't have anything to fall back on." Her voice had a strange tone to it coming from the black dwarf's form.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"You got it, boss," Vanguard says, loosening up his arms, "Call it when you want it, we're probably only going to surprise him once."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

The black dwarf was hunched over, trying to withstand the winds nearing hurricane force. "I'm ready. He won't know what hit him."
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"Right," Vanguard says, as he starts moving forward, his arms spinning as his legs start pumping as he ran the room in a tight circle.

In seconds he had three different cyclones of wind and air crashing against the force that Wirlwind was bringing into play.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

Liz watched as Whirlwind sent out a couple of blasts of air trying to slow down Vanguard. Once he was suitably distracted, she teleported forward and brought a double-handed (clawed) smash down on his shoulders. He fell back but managed to hit her with a directed tornado, sending her flying back into a wall. Not being too experienced with the black dwarf form, it took her a moment to stagger to her feet. Whirlwind had turned, trying to slow down Vanguard again, so Liz did the same move and slugged the villain the back. He went flying and landed in Vanguard's path, looking dazed.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"Hey batter, batter, batter," Vanguard yells reshaping the gale-force winds to pick up the dazed super villain into the air and twirl him around in three short orbits around the hero's body before hurling him at high speeds back towards Warshade, "Swing, batter, batter!"
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

Liz cringed for just a moment. She hated baseball. Most sports really. And still being a little awkward in the black dwarf didn't help. She swung an arm missed and Whirlwind crashed into her chest. The villain thumped to the floor but Liz recovered first and brought a double-handed smash down onto his back, dropping him unconscious.

Once it was clear he wasn't getting up, the black dwarf form melted away leaving Liz to catch her breath. "Whirlwind's accounted for. Anyone else?"
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Vanguard (Rex Mundi)

"No thanks, I like having teeth, and I'm confidant enough with my masculinity to live with knowing you can kick my ass without putting it to the test," He says with a cheery smile.

"Uh, sorry about hitting you with the bad guy. I was trying to send him past you on your right, I think he tried to regain control and..." Vanguard shrugs sheepishly, "Oops?"
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

"If you think kicking ass is tied to masculinity, you need to see HR for another round of diversity training." Liz smirked.

"Don't worry about it. You just confused me with the baseball thing."
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Vindicator Eva McKenna
HP: 3; Condition: On the way

As Liz and Rex finished off Whirlwind they saw eight armed thugs rush past their position and out of sight down a hall, there were shouts and the sounds of blaster fire followed by the several sharp reports of a familiar sounding energy blast that proceeded four of the men being flung backwards by some tremendous force, A few moments later two of the men ran back the way they came shrieking in abject terror as they hightailed it away from something horrific.

Mere moments later Eva and Jon walked around a corner having an animated discussion while they joked with each other.

"I really think those two with the rocket launcher should count as one, they were working as a team." Eva said as casually as if they were discussing the wallpaper.

"Warshade! Vanguard!" Eva greeted the pair before the sight of a dozen or more mooks and an unconscious supervillain greeted her. "Been busy?"
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Shock

Post by Shock »

Warshade

Liz shrugged. "Not particularly. Find anything?"
Kaisius

Post by Kaisius »

Jonathan Spectre
Jon Locke
Hp: 2
Vindicator wrote:"I really think those two with the rocket launcher should count as one, they were working as a team." Eva said as casually as if they were discussing the wallpaper.
"[No, the second one drew his sidearm and fired. That made him a separate target.]" Spectre rejoined. "[You are just miffed I got the twofer.]", he added, straightening up as they joined Warshade & Vanguard.
"I'm not a big, fat panda. I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
My Character Page
Jonathan Spectre in New FORCE Ops
Magus Errant in Heroes Unlimited