BSDQ's FdH Gallery (Coalition of Champions, Mythos Villains)

For those with an inclination towards visual arts.
bsdigitalq

Re: Requests!

Post by bsdigitalq »

Hey all, requests are still open. Got a couple slots filled, so if anyone else wants one, send me a PM while you can. I'm going to close up shop tomorrow morning (PST time anyway, so folks east of the west coast will still have some time).
bsdigitalq wrote:And that's all of my complete sets. I do have a bunch of complete characters scattered throughout my lists, but no sets or teams fully done. Hopefully I'll be able to get more done in the future.

In the meantime, let's get going on something I've been threatening for a very long time: requests!

So, for the next day and a half, I am opening up my services to requests from you all. If you want a nice little image of your characters for a game here to accompany the stat sheets, you've come to the right place! A few rules are:

1) Only one character request per user.
2) Only active members of this community can make requests.
3) I will only take requests to do characters. FdH is a character design software. While it could be possible to do a limited type of scene with it, such a task is beyond my abilities. So keep it strictly to characters.
4) Try to keep it to human or humanoid characters. While more monstrous and inhuman characters are possible, its generally easier just to do the usual two arms, two legs, and head on torso thing.
5) If you want me to design or a character, please be absolutely and extremely detailed in what you want in the character. The more descriptive, the better. Reference images of elements you want are doubly helpful. Alternatively, I don't mind requests for just taking a pre-existing character reference and simply translating it to FdH, but be warned I reserve the right to makes tweaks.
6) Requests for characters in games on this site will be given priority over other requests.
7) Redesigns will be given priority over other requests *except* for the above.
8) First come, first serve unless the request fits into 6 or 7.
9) I reserve the right to add additional rules or make adjustments here if I forgot something.

I will be opening five slots. PM me your request and any questions. The requests will be open until late tomorrow evening, or until all five slots are filled. If the latter happens, I will post an announcement here along with a list of the requests. Individual requests will be PMed to the requester, and once all are done they will be posted as a set here. Hopefully this exercise will get me back into the spirit of using FdH and as a result I will make more progress on all the characters I plan to make using it. :D

Good luck y'all. :)
bsdigitalq

Requests CLOSED

Post by bsdigitalq »

Alright, that's a wrap folks. Requests are CLOSED. I'll get started on them here soon, and hopefully I'll have them all done in a week, or before Christmas.

The requests are, in the order I will be doing them:

1) Doctor Malsyn- Punchline- DONE

2) Drkrash- ANGEL- Head studies, Body Studies

3) Jabroniville- Titanica
drkrash

Re: BSDQ's FdH Gallery (Federal Guard, Sovereignty, REQUESTS!)

Post by drkrash »

So is this thread dead or are you just super busy with, you know, real life? :)
Shadow Ops - cinematic espionage action RPG - Kickstarter live now!
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

drkrash wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:07 am So is this thread dead or are you just super busy with, you know, real life? :)
The latter. Not so much that I don't have time as the things I do have a way of draining my creative juices, and what of those I do have are being siphoned away to something else. Though I am seeing a potential opening in the schedule opening up sometime this month. Hopefully...
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Your DA stuff is pretty interesting, anyways. Though I'd love images to go along with the piles o' foreign characters, I like the detail that goes into each one.
bsdigitalq

Requests Done!

Post by bsdigitalq »

Ok, so after much delay for a whole wide variety of reasons that I cannot and will not go into, the requests are done! As threatened, they are being posted together here as a set.

Doctor Malsyn's Punchline

drkrash's ANGEL

Jabroniville's Titanica

Looking forward to posting some new stuff soon. :)
Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

AWESOME!!! Titanica is rad. Especially since she can get EVER so tall :).

I see mine's not the most complex of the ones you had to do.

I dig Punchline, too- a very quirky design that would work very well on a weird villain, or even a wacky hero.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Very nice to see Punchline again, as well as either other characters! Yeah Jab, I thought it was a pretty awesome design myself. He managed to make it a lot more interesting then I had sketched out initially. He was indeed supposed to be a pretty quirky hero, a short and skinny Japanese kid who aspired to be a stand up comedian and obtained your typical Powerhous type powers.

Shame the game he was in fell through in the end, but thats how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
bsdigitalq

Post by bsdigitalq »

Glad you guys approve! :D
bsdigitalq

Coalition of Champions

Post by bsdigitalq »

Coalition of Champions
Ok, another team of heroes from the world of the Extraordinary Mythos!

The Coalition of Champions is a splinter of the Allegiance and has gone through two incarnations, both founded by Stormlord and Aegis. The idea of the Coalition is to take a variety of newer, younger heroes and mentor them so that they can become legit mature adult heroes in their own right. The original Coalition met a rather untimely end after suffering a severe defeat confronting the corrupted August Star and his Dark Allegiance. Stormlord in particular still bears some of the physical and mental scars of that ordeal, so that Aegis is in many ways the de facto leader of the Coalition nowadays. The current incarnation was formed shortly after the defeat of August Star by Captain Meteor and the second Grand Assembly, to help fill a deficit of hero teams that had been created by the tyrannical reign of the Dark Allegiance over the hero community.

Unfortunately, the Coalition has fallen on hard times. While the first incarnation was the second major American team behind the Allegiance, the current version has been eclipsed by the emergence of groups like Captain Meteor's Vanguard team and the United States' successors to the Patriots known as the Statesmen. Also, due to the Coalition's focus on the American midwest, they get unfairly overlooked and referred to as the "Flyover Team" by media on both coasts. Stormlord and Aegis are trying to figure out how to overcome this persistent mandate that the team "sucks" in the public's consciousness.

Aegis
One of the most famous and well known heroines, going as far back as WWII and the days of the Patriot Unit. A founding member of the Allegiance, but more well known for her activities with the Coalition, Aegis is a charity worker empowered by the divine spirit of justice to be an unbreakable shield for the weak against evil.

Guardian Angel
A genuine, bonafide angelic warrior, who has come to Earth from the angelic reality in order to root out a demonic conspiracy to infiltrate and corrupt Earth as part of the greater war between the Seraphim and Sheol.

Luminary
A bright, young heroine who is an example of the newer generation of heroes the Coalition is trying to uplift.

Nanosec
A student from Chicago who became the first person to reverse engineer the time manipulation technology of the legendary science hero Doctor Kronos.

Power Knight
The latest member in a legacy of the most famous power armored heroes, looking to do right by the mantle that he has inherited.

Stormlord
Another original Allegiance member who left to found the Coalition. One of the most powerful and skilled weather manipulators to ever live, he is something of a shadow of his former self due to the scars of his thrashing by August Star, though the support of Aegis helps to keep him going.

Uproar
A street-level vigilante from Chicago, Uproar brings a more grounded sensibility to the team, though this is somewhat balanced out by a rough, acerbic personality that leads to frequent clashes with the other members. Yet despite this seeming derision for mainstream heroics, he is still legitimately heroic in his actions.
Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsdigitalq

Mythos Villains!

Post by bsdigitalq »

Ok, so it's a month later but I got some more goodies to share. :D From now on though, things are going to be a bit more haphazard. I won't be posting complete sets, but basically just about anyone I make at a given time, which will be pretty random.

So first up, some villains of the Extraordinary Mythos!

Apollyon
Apollyon is the former sidekick of Captain Meteor, Meteorite, transformed into an infernal juggernaut after being trapped in a hellish dimension by a sorcerous villain. After seeing how little the world remembers him compared to the literal centuries of effort he made to try and return home, he's snapped and now seeks to make the world and his former mentor suffer. He has the power to cause huge amounts of damage, but focuses on causing suffering and mayhem instead of simply destroying stuff.

SODAM
SODAM is an artificial humanoid being created by an Indian supergenius to save the nation from its myriad socio-economic and enivornmental problems, but was corrupted by a psuedo-religious villain in an attempt to use it as a weapon for his own purposes. The result is a being that indeed seeks to "save the world." He just doesn't care what he has to do in order to achieve his goal.

Chronus
Chronus is the leader and founder of the Titan Supremacy, a group of extraordinaries (superhumans/mutants/metahumans, basically) that seek to establish the domination of their kind over non-powered humanity. Basically, the Brotherhood of Mutants, with a mythological Titan theme. Chronus himself is an old associate of legendary adventurer and philanthropist Algernon Xidorn who experimented with time travel, only to discover that the time manipulation was not a result of his inventions, but an innate power he had. After some rather nasty experiences with human persecution of extraordinaries around the world, he decided that extraordinaries need to stand up for themselves and take control. Though he initially lead the Titans for a number of years, he's now taken to operating behind the scenes, leading the world to believe he is dead and that Hyperion is the new leader of the Titans, while Chronus pursues his agenda in a more clandestine fashion.

The All-Father
A former Nazis supersoldier who took control of the German superhuman and wunderwaffen programs and fled into an alternate universe Earth, one where humanity or any other intelligent life had never evolved. He now runs the remnants of these groups as Dammerung, appropriating Norse mythological imagery and concepts while creating his own technologically advanced empire on this alternate Earth, with the intention of launching a massive invasion of mainline Earth when he and his forces are ready.

And here's another Thunder Woman villain!

Cerberus
The legendary three-headed guard dog of the underworld, recruited by Hera to be a part of her "Heratheon" to supplant the Dodekatheon. In exchange for his support, she promises to make him the new ruler of the underworld and to allow him to have revenge upon Herakles for humiliating him and Hades for "betraying" him by allowing Herakles to capture him.

Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsdigitalq

The Star Chamber

Post by bsdigitalq »

Eh, what the hey, have another complete set.

The Star Chamber
The Star Chamber are pretty much THE most powerful known team of heroes in the Extraordinary Mythos. Not much is known about them, as they very rarely appear publicly, and when they do it is almost always in relation to some significant world threatening event. This combination of mysteriousness and huge displays of raw power when they do show up makes them some of the most feared heroes out there. Even most superheroes are afraid of these guys, and the response whenever they show up is "run like hell." That's because these guys are pretty big on property damage, even though they always do an absolutely impeccable job of repairing and restoring whatever area they end up annihilating.

Cauldron
A would-be artist with vast powers of matter manipulation and transmutation. After the Star Chamber are finished with whatever they do, he leaves behind some form of artistic object made using his powers as a memento of what happened, since the Star Chamber are usually so effective at undoing any damage they and the threat they fought caused that it almost seems like nothing ever happened.

Continuum
A former Japanese physicist who is literally a walking weakpoint in the fabric of reality. As a member of the Star Chamber she is learning how to control he powers and go from a liability to an asset, instantly teleporting the group wherever it needs to go.

Phylogen
A woman from southern Libya who was kidnapped and experimented upon in a secret illegal psychic research program. The torture caused her to create a "morphogenic field" the psionically bound her to every single lifeform on Earth, essentially a vast telepathic "econet" centered on her that she then internalized into her own body. The nascent Star Chamber rescued her and has put her to good use thanks to her link to all living things on Earth.

Psion
A product of the Chinese research into psionics that produced one of their most powerful "extra-functional defenders," Zhu Xin, Psion was one of hundreds of psychic clones bred to become part of a huge psychotronic machine created to empower Zhu Xin. But Renaissance rescued him, and ever since Psion has been his loyal second-in-command in the Star Chamber.

Renaissance
Renaissance is the founder and leader of the Star Chamber. He is a super-genius creation of the enigmatic mastermind Amelia Rostek who was rescued by the adventurer Algernon Xidorn, but who later broke away from his mentor by faking his own death. He has created the Star Chamber as a way of enacting a plan of revenge against Rostek and her masters, the multireality corrupt omincorporation Transversal.

Solaris
Solaris is a living star, a human whose body is somehow composed of literal star matter. He was imprisoned in the UK under "Project Solaris" in an attempt to exploit his nature, but Renaissance freed him and recruited him into the Star Chamber as his ultimate weapon of destruction.

Stronghold
Stronghold is a former Russian villain who is the only survivor of a group of villains he ran with. After their deaths he was captured by the UN hero team Interguard, but Renaissance absconded with him instead, intent on molding him into another of the Star Chamber's tools of brute force.
Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsdigitalq

Flagbearer, Virago, Algernon Xidorn

Post by bsdigitalq »

Welp, I'm back for the weekend, so let's have some more assorted characters!

Flagbearer
A former soldier turned into a very advanced form of cyborg after being injured in combat. Part of a Captain America-esque legacy of heroes in the setting, though he owes a bit more the Six Million Dollar Man. He's part of a larger state-run team of American heroes known as the Statesmen.

Virago
An extraterrestrial warrior princess and the wife of Captain Meteor, transforming from a scantily clad damsel-in-distress to wielding psychic powers fueled by the same divine source of cosmic power that empowers the Captain. But she's more well known for her role as the matriarch of the Meteor family, and controlling how her children and husband appear in the eyes of the public and media, ensuring that nothing that looks bad ever happens.

Algernon Xidorn
A name that'll keep showing up in lots of character bios and Extraordinary Mythos history. Algernon Xidorn is the single most important figure in the entire Mythos. He's basically got ties to almost every single important or significant figure, villain or hero, in one way or another. In some ways you could say he's the Captain America or Superman of the Extraordinary Mythos, he's that significant a character. To summarize, he is a genetically enhanced human rescued from a conspiracy and raised by two of the foundational figures of the setting, becoming a science-adventurer and superhero for much of the first half of his life, before retiring to create his Xidorn Foundation and its offshoot, the Xidorn International Extraordinary Academy. Though he's officially retired from heroics, he continues to wage a clandestine campaign to preserve Earth's strange history and secret wonders, as well as fend off the machinations of his rival, Amelia Rostek, and an incursion by her masters in the multiuniversal corporation Transversal.

Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsdigitalq

Bogatyri: Molotok, Vlastny, Snegurochka, Katyusha, Udarnika

Post by bsdigitalq »

So here's another team, but this isn't the full lineup yet. Just some notables.

Bogatyri
A group of Russian heroes that joined up after the collapse of the Soviet Union. They are an eclectic mix of former government heroes and independents who believe that Russia deserves heroes not beholden to a higher authority, especially one like Russia's. They named themselves after the historical folk heroes of Russia, as well as after a team of Russian heroes from WWII that took that name as well.

Molotok
A former member of a corps of power-armor wearing soldiers, though his armor is heavily modified and upgraded since that group's dissolution. The leader.

Vlastny the Bear
The huge powerhouse of the group, a former member of the "Valorous Knights." Divides his time between underground superhuman wrestling and being a hero. Pretty much just like TF2's Heavy in voice and personality.

Katyusha
Another ex-Valorous Knights member, after that group cannibalized the membership of the "Young Guard," a team of Soviet teen heroes. She's grown up to become quite the beautiful bombshell of a young woman, and is veeeeeery popular in both her home country and around the world.

Snegurochka
The mythic "Snow Maiden" of Russian folklore, granddaughter of Ded Moroz, "Father Winter," the living personification of the Russian winter. She was actually a member of the original Bogatyri during WWII, and outside of Kamengorsk she is the only survivor of that group after it was purged by Stalin's minions.

Udarnika
The daughter of Russian mafia crime lord turned lightning bruiser, with much angst as a result. Though you wouldn't know it from the way she acts.

Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
bsdigitalq

Imperial Knights- Lionheart, Wrought Iron, Swiftsure

Post by bsdigitalq »

A few members of another superteam. Just like with the Bogatyri, these are just a sample of notables.

The Imperial Knights
The United Kingdom's official team of heroes, going as far back as the days of WWII. One of the more significant and well known teams of heroes outside of the United States.

Lionheart
The leader and the longest serving member, he has no powers except the magical Scepter of Justice, which more or less functions as Mjlonir-lite.

Wrought Iron
The spirit of an ancient, noble knight bound to a huge suit of indestructible animate armor by a sorcerer centuries ago. One of the elite heroic powerhouses of the setting, along with Megabeast and Captain Meteor.

Swiftsure
A local heroine from Milton Keynes and one of the youngest and newest members. Has a personal forcefield that allows her to move and fly at superhuman speeds.

Last edited by bsdigitalq on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.