Roninarmy

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
kirinke

Re: Roninarmy

Post by kirinke »

Seems fine to me. Remember, the old site links are broken.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Shock

Post by Shock »

Works for me as well
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

kirinke wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:15 am Seems fine to me. Remember, the old site links are broken.
The vast majority work now. When the site works that is...
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Ah. I erased mine and redid them from scratch.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Oy. That must have been... fun.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

They fixed most of the page links that players would post (or at least they claimed to do so), but any bookmarked or history links for things like "New Posts" or "My Subscriptions" don't work.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

The site seems to have stopped working when I use my home's internet, though it remains accessible through my phone's network.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Something is weird happening on the RA site... threads are showing latest posts that are months to years out of date.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

OK... I've tracked it down to that the system is cutting off the number of pages to be displayed in the thread, even when attempting to go straight to a particular post. I can read it fine from an anonymous browsing session in Chrome, so I suspect there's some odd congruence with my profile settings. I've sent a PM off to Sassy Ronin.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

As I made a new build and decided to give Green Ronin another shot with their latest attempt at stability I tried to post the build to their site. Once again I was completely unable to. Every time I try and post it I get a message saying Server Error or that I don't have permission to do something and then the site just tanks for 5 minutes until I swap out my ISP using a vpn. As a test I tried to make a new thread to see if it was just an issue with my build thread in particular but it ran into the same issues. At this point I just feel like giving up on the site entirely since it appears to have given up on me.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Give it a bit of time. This was a huge upgrade and I suspect with an upgrade this big, there are bound to be some issues that crop up.

Battle Init
squirrelly-sama

Once again tried to post a build on the site because I was bored and wanted to see if they fixed the issue. Once again, it doesn't go through.

edit: oh wait it went through, it took 5 minutes of loading, gave me an error message, temporarily made me unable to access the site, another 5 minutes of loading, and then my build posted. PROGRESS!
squirrelly-sama

Is it just me or has it seemed like the Ronin Army site has kinda of quietly died after the update?
saint_matthew

Post by saint_matthew »

squirrelly-sama wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:18 amIs it just me or has it seemed like the Ronin Army site has kinda of quietly died after the update?
Oh it's as dead as the M&M 3E line is. People left when no new M&M stuff came out & then they left when the mods had their melt down & then they left when the forums went down for up date. There were simply no reasons for people to come back.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

It's still going pretty steady for The Expanse, and there's occasional M&M activity. What we lost were the game room and the roll call forums, and that was the consistent activity.