[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: [3E OOC] Toys Will Be Toys

Post by EpicEclipse »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:21 am Oh good, a puzzle! We all know Cindy's great with puzzles.

:?
Heh. Hope and Cindy both have an average intelligence. They are in fact the least intelligent of the current cast. xD

Hope is hoping the smarter students can figure out what the letters are for, and is really just spitballing ideas on the spot.
Camus

Post by Camus »

I get the impression he We got the worst outcome possible from the character/challenge spectrum
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:32 am I get the impression he We got the worst outcome possible from the character/challenge spectrum
It is a bit unfortunate. I also didn't expect them to be so accurate...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

No harm in trying, even if it's unlikely.... I plan to have Cindy at least make an attempt at the puzzle after handing over the bat. Any roll for that?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:25 am No harm in trying, even if it's unlikely.... I plan to have Cindy at least make an attempt at the puzzle after handing over the bat. Any roll for that?
In this case... I guess I could make an Intelligence check when you hit the puzzle in question, if ever? As noted, it's kind of bare, much like many videogame hints. Or Replica got a free "hint check" in some situations, although now he's GM-controlled...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ahh, gotcha then. Not the complete picture I see.
------------
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yeah, I figured the "code" is for use elsewhere, not right where Hope and Cindy are. That's how puzzle adventure games work after all. You often don't find all the pieces in one place.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Top of the next round.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Happy Thanksgiving for everyone who celebrates it. I will likely not post again until tomorrow, family and all that.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

That's fine, have fun today!

Thanks for the game. It's been great playing Cindy, and hope to keep plating her for awhile longer yet. :mrgreen:
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Miraculous doesn't need to take an action to write the information down, so you guys still have a Move and a Standard action. And Titaness can take her actions in the fight. Incidentally, the ceiling is high enough in that room to grow to your full height.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:05 pm Miraculous doesn't need to take an action to write the information down, so you guys still have a Move and a Standard action. And Titaness can take her actions in the fight. Incidentally, the ceiling is high enough in that room to grow to your full height.
Ahh, okay. I just figured since I was using her create power to craft construct writing on the bat :P
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am Ahh, okay. I just figured since I was using her create power to craft construct writing on the bat :P
Eh, given you could have probably quickly snapped a picture on a phone (which I doubt any teen would be caught without these days), I don't figure it's worth charging you an action in the action economy.

We just need Titaness's action this round, and I can get Skolldir's in. I'll assume you also want to protect your last Droid. :-D
Camus

Post by Camus »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 pm
EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am Ahh, okay. I just figured since I was using her create power to craft construct writing on the bat :P
Eh, given you could have probably quickly snapped a picture on a phone (which I doubt any teen would be caught without these days), I don't figure it's worth charging you an action in the action economy.

We just need Titaness's action this round, and I can get Skolldir's in. I'll assume you also want to protect your last Droid. :-D
Yes!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Ahhh, that's true too. I honestly wasn't 100% sure we were transported with any items like that, or communicators for that matter. Given the nature of how we were brought here after all. :P Hope does have Smartphone listed under equipment, but also it's equipment, so easily deprived of.