Jab’s Builds! (Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef! Sweetums! Gonzo!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Davies

Re: G

Post by Davies »

Ares wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:20 am . . . . seriously, what the Hell, Capcom?
I'd consider it another item of evidence towards my theory that all these fighting game universes involve a very large amount of kayfabe.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
M4C8

Re: Jab’s Builds (Brave! Merida! Disney Builds Done! Leonidas! G!)

Post by M4C8 »

This is probably going to annoy you Jab along the lines of 'So Oni are Japanese Troll then?' but I saw Bedknobs and Broomsticks yesterday for the first time since I was a child and it's really worth watching if you can find it. Of course much of it will seem silly and dated to someone watching it for the first time but there are some really iconic sequences. It's tone reminded me of of a mixture of several movies most obviously Mary Poppins (There's even a section that crosses live action with animation)

You mentioned the Avengers movie above, I may have said this before but I still absolutely love that film, it's one of my all time favourites, given the choice to watch any MCU movie and I'd still probably choose the Avengers. The only negative I have about the movie is Captain America's terrible bright blue costume though even that can be ignored once he takes his mask off.
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

And of course, I must now ask the all-important question:

HOTTEST DISNEY PRINCESSES:
1) Belle (just too flawless and perfect)
2) Elsa (physically the most attractive)
3) Nancy Tremaine (screw you- she counts)
4) Anna (charming dork)
5) Tiana (she grew on me)
6) Aurora
7) Jasmine
8) Cinderella
9) Rapunzel
10) Ariel

HOTTEST DISNEY WOMEN OVERALL:
1) Belle
2) Elsa
3) Helen Parr (DAT ASSSSSSSS)
4) Nancy Tremaine
5) Mrs. Darling (from Peter Pan)
6) Vidia the Bitch Fairy
7) Rosetta the Southern Fairy (DAT ASSSSSSSSS)
8) Zarna the Pirate Fairy
9) Tinker Bell
10) Anna

What’re your own Top Tens?
Jabroniville

Falke

Post by Jabroniville »

FALKE
Created By:
Unknown
First Appearance: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (2018)
Game Apperances: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Only
Home Country: N/A
Role: Bossy Older Sister, Bad Girl
Vague Martial Art Basis: Military-Style Fighting
PL 8 (125)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+12)
Athletics 7 (+9)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+13)
Expertise (Shadaloo Agent) 4 (+6)
Intimidation 5 (+6)
Perception 3 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Psycho Schneide) 6 (+12)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Equipment (Staff +2- Reach), Grab Finesse, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Psycho Kugel), Improved Critical (Psycho Schneide), Improved Critical (Katapult), Improved Critical (Staff), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 4, Uncanny Dodge

"World Warrior" Fighting Style: Accurate Attack (Jab), All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab (Grab), Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip (Throw), Power Attack (Roundhouse), Takedown, Withstand Damage (Block)

Powers:
Features 1: May Add Weapon Damage to Special Moves [1]

"Special Moves"
"Psycho Kugel" Blast 5 (Reduced Defenses 2, Quirks: Psycho Charging) (5) -- [7]
  • AE: "Psycho Schneide" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit Jumping Opponents) (Inaccurate -1, Quirks: Psycho Charging) (1)
  • AE: "Katapult" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Staff +12 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Psycho Schneide +10 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Psycho Kugel +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Ed)- Falke considers herself an "older sister" figure to the tortured, intense Ed.
Enemy (Bison)- Both Falke & Ed were manipulated and experimented on by Shadaloo in the past.
Quirk Explanation (Psycho Charging)- Falke must "charge" her Psycho Powers for a few rounds- one for Accurate attacks, two for basic attacks, and three for Power Attacks. During the "charge", she is at -1 to hit, but may otherwise attack, reducing her "Charge" to zero every time she uses a Psycho-themed move.
Weakness (Predictability)- Falke, like all Street Fighters, cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time she tries the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, she will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to his Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 15 + 13 / Powers: 8 / Defenses: 12 (125)

-Falke is... fairly uninventive, but at least adds to the overall story of Street Fighter, including another member of Shadaloo to the festivities. It always WAS kinda odd how there was only ever four of those dudes for the most part. Falke greatly resembles Ed, wearing a similar costume, pushing the "freaky, scary chick" look. She, like Ed, was experimented on in the past, and resents Bison for it- the two are now part of "Neo Shadaloo". She is a calm, pragmatic perfectionist, said to be very focused on tidiness. Unusually for Street Fighter, she is a staff-wielding fighter, using the Bojutsu style. Unusually, she can project Psycho Power through her weapons, giving her a bit of a different concept than other characters- most Weapon-Users in SF just use them like standard weapons.

-Fighting Style: Falke uses a bo staff, so as you might expect, her game is to keep others at range. She can also Blast away using Psycho Power, which she can "charge up" for a certain amount of time- SFV has been pretty good about throwing in unique, new forms of combat, with a lot of people having "charging techniques", things that float around them an enable more power, etc. Good "outside the box" kind of thinking. Being a rookie who's actually below Ed on the Shadaloo scale, I figure her for PL 8. Her Powers are decent enough, but fairly flawed (she has to "charge" them for a couple of rounds sometimes, which I think would hamper offensive power in-game, so in M&M terms she's at a -1 to hit before she can use them). Like most female fighters, she is lightly-built and very acrobatic, so her final points cost is actually fairly high for a PL 8 Fighting Game character.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab’s Builds (Voyd! Ratatouille! Wall-E! Merida! Inside Out!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:05 pm
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:08 pm whew. now I can start contributing again.
Ya just not like any modern stuff, or what :)?
not modern Disney stuff. no
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds (Merida! Disney Builds Done! Leonidas! G! Falke!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Fun fact: Falke was built way back in August, so I’d forgotten what I’d written by this point :). I was doing this thing where I was building up tons of Fighting Gane characters, just to see if inspiration struck and I’d figure out my next thing. Then my computer was having issues and I got behind enough that I had to actually concentrate only on what I was posting for once :).
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

HOTTEST DISNEY WOMEN OVERALL:
1) Jasmine (Dat TIIIGA! But seriously: Confidant, quick thinking, willing to stand up for herself. And that outfit? *Sigh* )
2) Elsa (Pretty blonde girl who's strong but might need a sholder to lean on? Sign me up.)
3) Jane (quirky geeky girl with glasses? Me likey! no I don't care she's not a Princess, shush.)
4) Rapunzel (The sheer upbeat joy and adventurous spirit is infectious)
5) Belle (Yes Five. Fight me, Jab. Nerdy book reading girl should speak to me more, but I'm more of a homebody and I get the feeling she'd keep wanting to explore the world)
6) Ariel (She's just adorable)
7) Tinker Bell (Spunky!)
Jabroniville

Zeku

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

ZEKU
Created By:
Unknown
First Appearance: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (2018)
Game Apperances: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Only
Home Country: Japan
Role: Elder Ninja, Mentor Figure, Strider Hiryu Homage
Vague Martial Art Basis: Ninjutsu
PL 9 (166)
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Athletics 9 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+14, +15 w/ Close Attack)
Expertise (Ninja) 10 (+12)
Expertise (Martial Arts) 10 (+12)
Insight 4 (+8)
Intimidation 3 (+6)
Perception 7 (+11)
Stealth 2 (+8)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Move-By Action, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Ranged Attack 5, Seize Initiative, Takedown (total 2), Uncanny Dodge

"World Warrior" Fighting Style: Accurate Attack (Jab), All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab (Grab), Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Hold, Improved Trip (Throw), Power Attack (Roundhouse), Takedown, Withstand Damage (Block)

Powers:
"Good Sprinter" Speed 1 (4 mph) [1]
Leaping 1 (15 feet) [1]
"Young Form" Morph 1 (Feats: Metamorph) [6]
"Tricky Style Switches" Enhanced Advantages: Close Attack 1 [1]

"Special Moves"
(Old Zeku)
"Bushin Gokusanage" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: +2 to Hit Aerial Opponents) (Extras: Multiattack 4) (Flaws: Distracting 4) Linked to Affliction 4 (Toughness; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [11]
  • AE: "Somersault Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Inaccurate -1) (1)
  • AE: "Bushin Gram- Extended Kick" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach) (Inaccurate -1) (2)
(Young Zeku)
"Bushin Gokusanage" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: +2 to Hit Aerial Opponents) (Extras: Multiattack 4) (Flaws: Distracting 4) Linked to Affliction 4 (Toughness; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless) (Extras: Extra Condition) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (8) -- [11]
  • AE: "Hozanto- Elbow Strike" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit if Enemy Attack Misses or After Projectile Attack) (2)
  • AE: "Hayagake- Dashing Feint/Sweep/Kick" Teleport 2 & Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: +2 to Hit With Successful Feint Attempt) (6)
Offense:
Unarmed +15 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Strikes +13 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Multiattack +14 (+4 Damage & Affliction, DC 19 & 14)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +13 (DC 23), Toughness +3 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Motivation (Building a New Martial Arts Style)- Zeku wishes to form a new style of fighting- he thus seeks out new students. This involves beating the #%! out of people.
Weakness (Predictability)- Zeku, like all Street Fighters, cannot simply "spam" out the same attack over and over again, as the opponent will expect the attacks, and be ready for them (and a counterattack). The third time he tries the same technique (or same combo of techniques) in a short span, he will be at -2 to Accuracy, AND to his Active Defenses in that round. All will decrease by 2 every successive round the same move is done.

Total: Abilities: 72 / Skills: 56--28 / Advantages: 18 + 13 / Powers: 20 / Defenses: 15 (166)

-Zeku is another new SFV character, with a pre-established basis- he is the trainer of Guy, and the master of the Bushinryu school of Ninjitsu. He has a peculiar trait- being able to take his younger form, much like Tung Fu Rue in the first Fatal Fury game. So the stern, serious, generic Wise Old Master has a youthful, exuberant form as well. His younger form distinctly evokes that of Strider Hiryu of the Strider series, as are several of his moves inspired by Hiryu's, such as the Cartwheel Jump and even some kicks and punches from the Marvel (vs) Capcom series.

-Zeku became the leader of the Bushinryu School by defeating his mentor, but refused to kill him (which was the tradition at the time). He himself was later beaten by Guy, and offered the same mercy. Now, he wishes to craft a new martial arts style, and so tries to find recruits amongst the World Warriors.

-Zeku operates under two distinct fighting styles- his younger version uses a new style of Bushinryu that involves a lot of long-range "pokes" to keep enemies at bay. The two styles make him one of the most difficult characters in the game to master... though they look kind of the same in M&M (but one has a Teleport built-in). I built him as a PL 8.5 defensive guy with a tricky fighting style that boosts him up a bit- the fact that he can alternate between Old & Young Forms so quickly makes him more unpredictable, which I figure should make him PL 9 on offense.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Man, Capcom's really making me work for this last trio of guys. They're REALLY tough to figure out, and more or less involve coming up with new Quirks, odd Complications, or a power with a strange Flaw on it in order to work.

next up: The two newest Overwatch characters! Ashe is gonna have to wait until they patch her or whatever, because I've heard they do that pretty quickly with new characters.
Jabroniville

Wrecking Ball

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImageImageImage

WRECKING BALL (Hammond, aka Specimen 8)
Role:
"WTF?" Character, Smart Rodent
Fetish Targets: Richard Gere
Group Affiliations: None
PL 8 (120)
STRENGTH
-4/-1 STAMINA -4 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 10 (+5)
Close Combat (Bite) 2 (+4)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+5)
Expertise (Science) 4 (+8)
Perception 4 (+5)
Sleight of Paw 12 (+12)
Stealth +0 (+10 Size, +4 in Walker)
Technology 8 (+12)

Advantages:
Close Attack 5, Evasion, Improved Aim, Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Ranged Attack 10, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Natural Weapons- Teeth" Strength-Damage +2 [2]

"Tiny Size" Shrinking 8 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (1 foot) [17]
(-2 Strength, +4 Defenses, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

"Walker Device" (Flaws: Removable) (Feats: Restricted to Rodent-Sized Beings) [28]
"Armored Shell" Protection 7 (7)
"Mechanical Limbs" Enhanced Strength 3 (6)
"Roll" Speed 3 (8 mph from -1) (3)
"Adaptive Shield" Protection 2 (Flaws: Limited to 1-2 Rounds) (1)
"Heavier Than A Hamster" Features: Increased Mass 1 (1)
"Too Big To Be Stealthy" Stealth -6 (-3)

"Ultimate- Minefield" Blast 8 (Feats: Triggered- Proximity) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day) (17) -- (20)
  • AE: "Quad Cannons" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
  • AE: "Piledriver" Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Grounded Targets) (6)
  • AE: "Grappling Claw" Movement 1 (Swinging) Linked to Blast 4 (Diminished Range -1) (9)
-- (35 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (-4 Damage, DC 11)
Bite +7 (-2 Damage, DC 13)
Wrecking Ball Strength +7 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Grappling Claw +10 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Quad Cannons +10 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Piledriver +6 Area (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Minefield +8 Area (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness -4 (+3 Wrecking Ball, +5 Adaptive Shield), Fortitude +2, Will +6

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Hammond cannot speak to humans. Only Winston can understand him, since both are animals (?? He can talk to a gorilla but not a person?).
Weakness (Small Size)- At his natural size, Hammond is vulnerable to large creatures- even without good accuracy. Outside of his Walker, anything of Size Rank -2 or more (human size and up) using a melee attack him effectively strike with Burst Area Damage at their strength rank naturally.

Total: Abilities: 8 / Skills: 44--22 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 50 / Defenses: 19 (120)

-The big surprise of 2018 for Overwatch was the inclusion of Wrecking Ball- a SENTIENT HAMSTER- as a regular character. A "Tank" hero, he rolls about it a mechanical hamster ball, bringing perhaps a BIT too much levity to a world that's kind of teetering on respectable normalcy (in that most of the characters are at least SORT OF grounded, with only Winston being particularly humorous in intent). Hammond the Hamster was a genetic creation from the same lab that created Winston, and he too grew unusually intelligent. Escaping nightly in order to teach himself mechanical skills, he escaped the lunar colony, stowing away on Winston's escape craft. Landing in Junkertown, Hammond became a mech-battler, gaining experience as he eventually became the champion. And now he presumably fights for JUSTICE.

-Wrecking Ball is highly-mobile for a Tank, using the "Grappling Claw" to move about the battlefield quickly, especially if he can switch to the "Roll" form as well. He also has great Area Denial by throwing down Proximity Mines (Triggered Blast, I guess- I really hate powers like that- M&M isn't really designed to fit "Proximity"-based weaponry that well). He requires the usual annoying mathematics of being REALLY SMALL (though he's "Pikachu-sized" instead of the size of an actual hamster), so you have to keep his actual Physical Stats low... and then there's that suit, which renders him a bit bigger and heavier, but I wouldn't drop his Defenses by any, since it probably actually makes him faster and harder to hit REGARDLESS. I figure him for a PL 8 Blaster/Area Attacker.

Comic Book-izing Wrecking Ball: I could imagine Wrecking Ball in the DC Universe, actually. Not Marvel, unless he was in Deadpool's book... or in any comic written by Marvel in the past fifteen years (*SIGH*...).
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hottest Disney Female: Fifi the maid, once she resumed her human form.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
scc

Re: Jab's Builds! (Jessica Rabbit! Judge Doom! The Little Mermaid! Ariel! Ursula!)

Post by scc »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:47 am Which scantily-clad one? With Ariel, there's kind of a lot of answers to that one :).

scc had a quote last time I built Ariel & Co.:
I loved the Little Mermaid movie. Funny story on that. I was in the Air Force and bought my niece the movie and was about to mail it to her. Then I found out she already had it. Instead of returning it I left it on my shelf in my dorm room. One day my neighbor was in my room and he saw it and said "You got the Little Mermaid!' I said yeah and was surprised by his excitement. I really didn't like the older Disney movies and thought this was more of the same. So he got me to watch it and I loved it. I even bought the soundtrack. Sometime later the whole first floor of my dorm was watching it in my room and I had to open the door so some could watch from the hallway. And trust me I didn't have a big screen TV. This was i the early 90s. People find it funny when I tell them a buch of men from the military were watching the Little Mermaid.
A guy named SquirrelLord added:
Funny story - A friend of mine that I RP with has always mentioned that his uncle worked on various Disney movies. I always thought it was just as a small-time animator. This last time we hung out, though, we were all talking about Treasure Planet and he brought it up (again,its a recurring joke for us). This time, I decided to ask him more about his uncle. Turns out hes not just an animator, he's a DIRECTOR, and none other than Ron Clements. He has posters of the movies Ron has directed signed by some of the team, and his uncle has directed some of my favourite Disney films, as well as The Little Mermaid.

Just a little tidbit I thought you guys might like.
I remember that quote. Finally catching up on your thread. Been away from M&M for a bit. You know I almost posted something similar as I was going through this thread. Damn old age. 😋
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Hammond's mech really reminds of the Destroyer Droids/Droidekas from Star Wars, though I'm pretty sure "rolling ball mech with guns" has appeared in other things than that. That's the one that sticks out to me, though.
squirrelly-sama

Post by squirrelly-sama »

KorokoMystia wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:50 pm Hammond's mech really reminds of the Destroyer Droids/Droidekas from Star Wars, though I'm pretty sure "rolling ball mech with guns" has appeared in other things than that. That's the one that sticks out to me, though.
It looks more like the Portal turrets to me.
Jabroniville

Brigitte

Post by Jabroniville »

Holy Christ on a cracker.

BRIGITTE LINDHOLM
Role:
The Ideal Girl
Fetish Targets: Curvy-But-Not-TOO-Curvy Girl, Muscular-But-Not-TOO-Muscular Girl, Smart Girl
Group Affiliations: Overwatch
PL 8 (121), PL 9 (121) Using Barrier Shield or Rally
STRENGTH
3 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 5 (+8)
Deception 2 (+5)
Insight 2 (+3)
Perception 5 (+6)
Persuasion 5 (+8)
Ranged Combat (Flail) 4 (+9)
Technology 7 (+11)

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Flail), Inspire, Interpose, Ranged Attack 3, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
"Mechanical Gear" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [14]
"Rocket Flail- Whip Shot" Strength-Damage +4 (Feats: Extra Knockback) (Extras: Ranged 8) (Diminished Range -1) Linked to Healing 4 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Selective) (Flaws: Limited to Others, Source- Damaging Foes With Flail) (20) -- (22 points)
  • AE: "Rocket Flail- Wide Swing" Strength-Damage +4 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cone +1/2 on 7 Ranks) Linked to Healing 4 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Selective) (Flaws: Limited to Others, Source- Damaging Foes With Flail) (16)
  • AE: "Repair Packs" Healing 4 (Extras: Ranged) (Flaws: Limited to Others) & Protection 2 (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Ranged) (Flaws: Limited to Healthy Targets) (10)
"Armor" (Flaws: Removable) [17]
Protection 5 (5)

"Ultimate- Rally" Speed 2 Linked to Protection 4 (Extras: Affects Others, Area- 60ft. Burst +2, Selective) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day, Fades, Ranks 3-4 Limited to Others) (15) -- (16)
  • AE: "Barrier Shield" Enhanced Defenses 2 (Flaws: Limited to 1-2 Rounds & "Shield Bash" Strength-Damage +2 Linked to Affliction 6 (Toughness; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (10)
-- (21 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Rocket Flail- Wide Swing +7 Area (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Rocket Flail- Whip Shot +9 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (+10 Barrier Shield, DC 18-20), Parry +8 (+10 Barrier Shield, DC 18-20), Toughness +3 (+8 Armor, +10 Rally), Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Relationship (Torbjorn- Father)
Relationship (Reinhardt- Partner)- Brigitte considers serving with the legendary Reinhardt to be a great honor.
Motivation (Helping Others)- Brigitte thinks her duty in life is to serve a great warrior like Reinhardt in his mission to help people.
Rivalry (Overwatch)- Brigitte has a low opinion of Overwatch, since they forcibly retired Reinhardt many years ago.

Total: Abilities: 54 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 31 / Defenses: 13 (121)

-Blizzard pretty much set the world on fire when they revealed THIS little embodiment of perfection during the course of Reinhardt's story. Appearing as a young (like most Overwatch characters, she's about 5 years older than she actually looks, since they skew WAY young) girl on an INCREDIBLE precipice between curvy and very fit, Brigitte Lindholm is the daughter of Torbjorn, and the assistant of Reinhardt. And MAN... she basically has the prettiest face ever (her and Mercy are near face-clones, as both were basically given the "Flawless Looks" thing), big arms, a solid core, and JUST enough curves that she looks soft and curvy despite being pretty strong-looking. One of the only characters I've ever seen that looks like this.

-So Brigitte, obviously, became MASSIVELY popular overnight, with her "I like excercise because I love eating" shirt becoming a bit of a meme, and fanartists everywhere going to town on the design. And, as expected, Blizzard were savvy as ever, immediately including her in the game, albeit in a heavily-armored "Modern-Day Knight" look.

-Brigitte is a support-style hero who provides armor to her allies, and some decent striking power with her "Rocket Flail", which is basically a Blast (I checked, and the damn thing goes for sixty-five feet!) that also knocks people back a bit extra. So she can armor up AND heal her allies, making her a great team player, who also isn't a slouch at fighting. Despite that, her Healing is pretty low-grade, so she can't really be the primary Healer in a team. So she's a PL 8 fighter who can make her friends a bit tougher and more survivable, hitting PL 9 herself with either the Barrier Shield or her Ultimate- "Rally".
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.