DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER:
Hunting through the upstairs room,Serina is reminded of more of a Contemplation room than a sacrifice room.Mirrors of every shape,size and description fill every available space,almost Gawdily(?) so.Unfortunately,none of them "read" as magical to your trained senses,so getting any value out of these would be Charity coin to you,at best.After getting everything in order,Braedon guides you to the Baranti Manor...
(house Image)
Baranti Manor is a beautiful mansion with manicured gardens just a stone’s throw from Drakon Castle. While the building’s stone architecture marks it as one of the oldest mansions in the city, you can see that many recent improve-ments have also been made. It is certainly one ofthe most elegant buildings on the street.Though it's late when you get there,Braedon introduces you to the head servant and Major-domo for Bann Nicola,Bando,who shows you to the Guest rooms upstairs for the night.
(Bando)
As he lead's you up the stairs,The old Dwarf Informs "Lady Valensark" in a very unique voice
"You must forgive the rushed look of what you requested Lady Valensark,we had no idea that the Captain had...volunteered the Manor to house you..."
(Baranti Manor)
Everybody currently has 1,275 experience for all that Cultist Fighting.You'll be meeting The Lady herself here in a bit...:D
(Bann Nicola Baranti)
(Audric Baranti)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 10/17
Defense: 10(3 AR for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

The elfling kept himself carefully hidden under his hood, not to try and hide his identity, but for the sheer fact that he was very nervous about being in such an expensive looking mansion. Had Serina lived in a home as lavish as this? More, perhaps? He hand his friend had often pondered at what the homes of the high mages were like, where perhaps even the walls themselves had been enchanted to glow a brilliant magical light. Or maybe they were more tasteful, preferring mundane yet still beautiful homes. He would ask her himself, yet for some reason he had a feeling she might just laugh in his face and pelt him with a bolt of mana.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Oh, this is... quaint! It's like our third Summer Home in the Orlesian Hills." Serina says, admiring their surroundings.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

The warrior had hauled back the bounty and was already sweaty and tired, and Nevin's magic, although having fixed the wound, didnt do much for the fatigue. Still, the manor was impressive, despite the lack of architectural grandeur of Orlais. He was looking at the rivets on the wood ceiling, and remembered how he was tasked at polishing those as a kid, when the dwarf mayordomo made his remark. Still looking at the rivets, Velth replied "Ah yes, I guess it is hard to find good service these days, master dwarf." Of course it was a mocking to the nobles, and despite higher tier servants like the dwarf were more in favour of their masters, he should get the joke. Serina's remark of her family's summer house ringed in Velth head. "Really? I am from Orlais, I don't remember seeing such a big house in the hills."
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Naturally, it was an elven architect and such privacy is expensive." Serina says, a hint of smugness.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

Gianni felt conspicuously underdressed as they were shown to the Baranti Manor. He'd seen more extravagant residences in Antiva, but never had reason to ever see one up close, let alone enter one. This Bann Baranti must not only be wealthy but considering her own forces keep running around the city, she must have a degree of influence to avoid repercussions for such actions.

Thankfully, he had not been hurt at all in their recent fights, so his clothes, whilst still smelling of the sea, were fairly clean and intact. He kept quiet as they were shown around; were they guests or because they knew what the Bann had been up to, were they about to find themselves between Tevinter and the Qunari, a very bad place!
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina bathes, reveling in the warmth and the feeling of being clean after being drenched in gore. She sets her everyday clothes and leather duster out to be laundered and mended/repaired. She'll sleep in her mage's robe and dress in her nice dress for breakfast with the Lady Baranti. A light application of face color and simple braid and she's the image of refinement.