Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC

Post by Bladewind »

Reporting as ordered. ;)

I will read some more this evening to come up with some thoughts on how to bring in Apollo 13

Edit - if I'm reading where you are at, and given the background I gave Apollo 13, I think an intro is pretty simple. I worked in that Apollo 13 was a MeTube star, and that he encoded images and message for the Insurgency. It would be fairly easy for Bats to suggest he join up.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
endwaar

Post by endwaar »

Hm, seems reasonable. I will take it into consideration. I also considered having him be part of the first operation of the team via one thing or another, but it works for me. I'll think on it somewhat.
Awaken

Injustice: Absolute (Young) Justice OOC IC
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Welcome aboard Bladewind! Looking forward to seeing how Apollo plays with everyone else :D

I like Epic's plan for the point set-up of the HQ. Mt Justice sounds good to me (I assume endwaar will tell us if our plans go against too important to the plot).
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

TY. Looking forward to playing him.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

A few points:

1. Welcome to the game Bladewind! Looking forward to playing with Apollo 13.

2. Regarding using Mt. Justice as headquarters, the DC Adventures book lists it as the following, costing 31 points:
Size: Huge, Toughness: 16, Features: Combat Simulator, Communications, Computer, Concealed, Defense System, Dock, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Power System, Secret 2 (DC 15), Security System 4 (DC 35), Work Shop

Not saying we HAVE to follow that exactly, especially since we're only looking to spend 20 points, but it gives ideas for Features to add. Apollo 13 may want a Workshop to use Inventor, and maybe Fire Prevention and an extra rank of Security to be safe.

3. Are we waiting on endwaar for the time-skip to introduce Apollo 13, or should we be working towards a final answer on when/where to meet? Unless the trio has anything else to say, Janet will try to slip back in with her class.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

I don't I have the DC Adventures book with Mt Justice in it, but that's awesome Bill. A great guideline, and you're right, OUR Mt Justice will be a bit different from that of the comics, because we're different than the occupants of the one listed in that book. But again, it is a fantastic guideline.

Of course, we have 20 equipment points to work with, so we would have to peel out some of that stuff to make it fit our budget.

As for 3) I've been waiting for one of the two "normal" teens to suggest and give Vee directions to a coffee shop to meet up with them later to discuss team stuff like where to have a base and stuff xD but I would be just as happy to shunt ahead some to the group meeting up at a later time after being contacted by Bats or something to introduce Apollo and tell us about our HQ accommodations being completed or whatever.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Bill from Accounting wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:33 am Welcome to the game Bladewind! Looking forward to playing with Apollo 13.

Are we waiting on endwaar for the time-skip to introduce Apollo 13, or should we be working towards a final answer on when/where to meet? Unless the trio has anything else to say, Janet will try to slip back in with her class.
Thanks, and waiting for my cue as it were.
Great points about a Workshop.

It's my understanding that you'll be "donating" your first few XP/ PP to the HQ, correct? If that's the case, then I would definitely be in on doing that as well.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Just kinda waiting on endwaar at this point I think....not much more we can do to spin our wheels.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Endwaar doesn't seem to have been online for a while so... possible real life situation that came up? Maybe hold off for a while longer and see if they resurface, then rethink things if necessary.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Well, I sent a PM on Echoes here on the 1st, and a followup PM on Ronin Army where endwaar seems to have been more active, but I've not gotten a reply on either...so.... I don't know what to say.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

*pours one out* I guess the game is dead, then.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

It, unfortunately, seems that....such a waste recruiting, kind of unfair to those who put the added effort to submit something for that... but i also don't want to just assume it's dead...would prefer at least endwaar explain themselves and what's happening.. it's not like they vanished entirely or something as is sometimes the case.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

That would be a shame. Seems odd, as EE says, to recruit, announce and then vanish.
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Probably somethingvcame up IRL. They may come back if/when they get a handle on things, however long that may take.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

McGuffin wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:49 am Probably somethingvcame up IRL. They may come back if/when they get a handle on things, however long that may take.
Except they are also running a game on Ronin that they are still active in....I mean, it's not unheard of to reduce the game load, but it's a new game over there, and it would still be nice to get an official word from them..