Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

If you can't find a forum for it, talk about it here.
User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Hey friends. Its been awhile, real life has been extremely hectic. I got evicted from my home, been battling my depression and stress. Plus I got a operation coming up in 11 days. I suffer in daily pain from a broken disc and my peripheral Neuropathy. So that's why I am rarely around, it puts a big damper on my energy, and drive. I thought I'd poke my head back in around here and see whats up. But I hope to do something in the near future here on the Boards.

Till then, see you.

User avatar
Ares
Site Admin
Posts: 1946
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 am

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Ares » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Jeez. I'm sorry as Hell to hear all of that. Keep us posted on how things go, and if you need any kind of help, don't hesitate to ask.

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:10 am

Thanks. Area! :D

Shock
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:27 pm
Location: Connecticut USA

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Shock » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:15 pm

I wish you luck on your surgery. For what it's worth, my mom had back surgery a couple weeks ago and is now completely without (back) pain. Hopefully you can soon say the same

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:24 pm

thats what I am hoping for.

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:14 pm

Here's a link to my Discord if anyone wants to join.
https://discord.gg/qqNv8by

Jabroniville
Posts: 9114
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Jabroniville » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:25 pm

MisterB wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:23 pm
Hey friends. Its been awhile, real life has been extremely hectic. I got evicted from my home, been battling my depression and stress. Plus I got a operation coming up in 11 days. I suffer in daily pain from a broken disc and my peripheral Neuropathy. So that's why I am rarely around, it puts a big damper on my energy, and drive. I thought I'd poke my head back in around here and see whats up. But I hope to do something in the near future here on the Boards.

Till then, see you.
Damn, that sucks. Hope everything works out for you! I remember you & Kreuz being the only two guys I used to talk to back in the day :).

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Thanks Jab <3

User avatar
Woodclaw
Posts: 689
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Location: Como, Italy

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Woodclaw » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:57 pm

I... I really don't know what to say.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 pm

don't have to :D
Things are slowly picking back up.

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Wish me well, my Operation is today. Looking forward to it, but nervous.

Jabroniville
Posts: 9114
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:36 pm

MisterB wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 pm
Wish me well, my Operation is today. Looking forward to it, but nervous.
Good luck, dude!!

User avatar
Bladewind
Posts: 1724
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Bladewind » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:58 am

MisterB wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:23 pm
Wish me well, my Operation is today. Looking forward to it, but nervous.
Best of luck for a speedy recovery !
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

User avatar
MisterB
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Location: Spokane, WA
Contact:

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by MisterB » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm

So there I was ready to be operated on, been waiting like 2 hours? And the surgeon finally comes in, and says we have to cancel it. His microscope broke on the last operation. So I've been rescheduled for Friday. But thank you all for the encouragement. I can't wait to get this over with. :lol:

Jabroniville
Posts: 9114
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Hello again from JoshuaDunlow

Post by Jabroniville » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:34 pm

MisterB wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm
So there I was ready to be operated on, been waiting like 2 hours? And the surgeon finally comes in, and says we have to cancel it. His microscope broke on the last operation. So I've been rescheduled for Friday. But thank you all for the encouragement. I can't wait to get this over with. :lol:
Lol- had a procedure bumped because there was a power out NEXT DOOR once. Just in case :). Funny how those things work.

Post Reply