New Vindicators Academy of Europe #30: Allegory of Prudence (M&M 2E - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Michuru

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Michuru »

CRUX SAFEHOUSE (Lex; NPCs: Stephen)
“You don’t get it: I’ve been trying for years. I tried talking to him about the things that I liked, and he didn’t care. He doesn’t give two shits about video games and comic books. He just ends up making fun of me for liking what I like... When I tried to make an effort to talk to him about what he likes, he pushes me away? I asked him to teach me how to box and he said I’m too small. I asked him to teach me to play football, and he said I’d just get my ass kicked. I tried to get him to show me how to work on cars—I tried to get him to teach me how to change the oil on mom’s car one time—and he said I wouldn’t get it. What more am I supposed to do? And why does it have to be me doing all of the work? He’s supposed to be my dad too, Lex! Why does he constantly push me away?

“Like I said: I try. I constantly try with him, but he doesn’t care. He doesn’t listen to me. He doesn’t want to do anything with me. He probably just wishes he’d stopped after the one kid... or that maybe those drugs stopped working, or something.

“You’re right: none of us are perfect. I’m not asking for perfection, though. I just want my dad to at least feign interest in me—to try and act like I matter a bit to him.”

VIENNA, WOLF’S HOUSE (Fluxx, Greystone, Imago, Shiver, Taheka, Ursa; NPCs: Kirstie, Magnitude, Puck, Vestige)
“‘Oever stays, stay, but if zat car entered traffic, ozer cars are going to ‘ave been moving zrough ze trail. Ze longer we ‘esistate, ze ‘arder it will be for me to follow.”

Kas looked to Puck. “Unless you’re ready to just tell us where to go?”

Puck made a face. “Fine. I’ll lead the way. Who’s in?”
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Shock

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
HP: 1
Condition: Fatigued

Violet cringed at Martin's description. "They... they didn't cut off Mike's-" She shuddered. "Nevermind." Kirstie seemed OK. And there were a lot of people around. And if Crux really wanted her, they would have taken her with Lex and his brother.

"I'll go. Kirstie seems safe enough here."
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 6

"I've had to deal with Mike afterwards. I don't want to experience the little bastard being even more of one, impossible as it might seem." Imago added. "Let's get on it."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
HP: 3
Cnd: Fine

Otso nodded in agreement with Imago. Hesitation made their task harder.

"Lets move it."
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Martin gestures for Robyn to lead the way but will cast about for lex’s scent.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

Tamati's hand almost involuntary moved upon hearing Martin describe what Crux was capable of doing to Neos, another example of how this world was so different from his old home.

"Count me in too."
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 3 CND: Normal

"And he's been trying to," Lex says with some annoyance, "Ever since you guys got back I see him try to include you, or talk to you and your throw it back in his face. It's like you two swapped roles."

"Seriously, all you have to do is show up and try not to snap at him and he'll like you. Seriously, name one thing. Name one thing you like, I will drag both of you out and ditch you there. And you two can bond or shit."

"Seriously, if you two could just stop trying to fight with each other because you're both so much alike. So he screwed up, at least you still got a chance."

"It's not like he fucking sold you out to Blackbox or something,"
Lex swore. No, that was Mom.

Taking a deep breath Lex centered himself and started feeling the flow of energy around him. He was curious if they'd left any cameras or microphones in the area.

"You wearing a belt?"
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

CRUX SAFEHOUSE (Lex; NPCs: Stephen)
"It's not like he fucking sold you out to Blackbox or something.”

Steven spit. “To hell with Lillian.”

"You wearing a belt?"

“Yeah. Why?”

CRUX SAFEHOUSE (Ect.)
Puck led the others to the safehouse.
Cloaked by Imago’s abilities, they hovered overhead courtesy of Magnitude. “So, vat’s the plan?” the leader of the Volunteers asked.
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"First, can we agree on a common goal? I am 'ere to get Lex and Stephen out wizout ze 'arm to human life. I'm not 'ere for revenge, or to terrorize Crux or mafia members. I am not 'ere to destroy or clear out zis building. Now zat we are 'ere I am inclined to report zis location to Newton and 'ave him send in ze auzorities. An anonymous tip zat we saw Wolf and ozers dragging an unconscious teenage boy should bring zem. Before zey get 'ere we can infiltrate, find ze students, get zem out." Martin says.

"Ze ozer zing I am committed to is keeping Lex or Stephen from doing anyzing vindictive to ze people 'ere. I 'ope ze Murphys can be reasoned wiz. Telling Lex Kirstie is okay may 'elp. But if zey need to be anesthetized or encased in ice and carried out, we should be prepared for zat too. Are we agreed on goals and does anyone 'ave any contrary or additional agendas?"
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 4
"First, can we agree on a common goal? I am 'ere to get Lex and Stephen out wizout ze 'arm to human life. I'm not 'ere for revenge, or to terrorize Crux or mafia members. I am not 'ere to destroy or clear out zis building. Now zat we are 'ere I am inclined to report zis location to Newton and 'ave him send in ze auzorities. An anonymous tip zat we saw Wolf and ozers dragging an unconscious teenage boy should bring zem. Before zey get 'ere we can infiltrate, find ze students, get zem out." Martin says.

"Ze ozer zing I am committed to is keeping Lex or Stephen from doing anyzing vindictive to ze people 'ere. I 'ope ze Murphys can be reasoned wiz. Telling Lex Kirstie is okay may 'elp. But if zey need to be anesthetized or encased in ice and carried out, we should be prepared for zat too. Are we agreed on goals and does anyone 'ave any contrary or additional agendas?"
"I'm good with just getting the Murphy brothers out." Jack said as he shrugged. "Even if we have to knock some sense into them before we get out."
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 3 CND: Normal

"Not sure. Looks like they can only get in through the hatch, right? So maybe you can tie it off to keep the door shut for a bit," He considers the wall with a sigh, "Or if you can hang from the strap without touching the water I can probably just blast our way out. Electricity needs an entry and an exit, so if you hold a single line and don't touch the wall, roof or water..."

"Plan B is pretty simple,"
Lex shrugs his shoulders and puts his hand on his belt buckle, "We cut a hole in the wall and make a hell of a lot of noise doing it."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear
Condition: Fatigued

"These Crux twats are a bunch of cowards. We can just walk in and they won't put up a fight." Violet iced up and a sword grew into her hand. "But if I see Wolf, there's going to be at least one castration today."
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago
HP: 6

"Then you won't see him." Imago told her.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

Tamati wasn't certain whether the ice girl was just mouthing off or actually serious but note to self don't piss her off just in case.

"So all agreed then, we are here to get the other boys out and defend ourselves if attacked."
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
HP: 3
Cnd: Fine

"Those Crux creeps make my skin crawl but I'm fine with just finding Lex and Steven and getting out of here."
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.