Michael Myers-vs.-Jason Vorhees

If you want to debate fictional fights or do character respect threads, do it here.
MacynSnow

Michael Myers-vs.-Jason Vorhees

Post by MacynSnow »

I'd go with Michael just because he's more creative,whereas Jason doesn't really have to be...
HalloweenJack

Re: Michael Myers-vs.-Jason Vorhees

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'd go Jason. Just flat up more powerful and more soak. Michael can make it last a while with his stealth, but Jason's not too shabby there either
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

They're basically just zombies right? Or Flesh Golems.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

kirinke wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:44 pm They're basically just zombies right? Or Flesh Golems.
Not nessearily.Here's how our resident OG Slasher's break-down...
MICHAEL MYERS--depending on how you interpret his origin,Little 10 year-old Michael either willingly or unwittingly sold his soul to the Devil for the power to kill his family(it's unclear why his baby sister was targeted,as he actually loved her like an older brother should).Gaining a Nigh-invulnerable body(he's been shot,stabbed,set on fire, injected with an overdose of Morphine, was at ground zero for a Hydrogen tank explosion and was even dropped of a 9-story Waterfall with jagged rocks at the bottom),the ability to teleport through Shadows and a Supernatural Intelligence.He IS,however,still mortal and can be harmed rather heavily.For instance,in the last fight he had with Dr.Loomis(the Donald Pleasence version),Michael was dropped with over 200Ibs. of solid Trucker chain made into a net.He also tends to have blinders on when it comes to family matters.He got his Butt whupped by a Rapper in his last apperance cause he wasn't paying any attention to anyone else but his Sister....

JASON VORHEES--the description of Jason being a Zombie is fairly accurate,but he's SPECIFICALLY a Hoodoo Zumby,which are brought back by Voodoo ritual to lay vengeance on those who caused their Violent Deaths.Unfortunately,when his mother was killed,their was no controller over him,so he killed anyone who came into the Crystal Lake area,not just the camp....

MY OPINION ON WHO WINS--while Jason has the Endurance to outlast Michael in a straight up fight(wierd fact:Jason actually gives up an inch to Michael in height),Michael is 100% smarter than Jason is.So my money goes on Michael just cause he'd eventually figure out a way to end Mr.Vorhees...
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

HalloweenJack wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:27 pm I'd go Jason. Just flat up more powerful and more soak. Michael can make it last a while with his stealth, but Jason's not too shabby there either
Pretty much might thoughts. More powerful in every comparable category save for stealth, and it unlikely for Michael to come up with any of the usual means that temporarily put Jason down.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.