3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Bladewind

Re: 3e OOC - LSH - Dawnfire Rising

Post by Bladewind »

Easy does it there. EE really didn`t intend to annoy. :)
The guy really does have impressive Stat-Fu. But, I also understand your point about the system and making interesting characters.

But the points made about the game are valid.

For the moment at least, I'm conceding that I can`t make this work in its current format. Given how much fun I'm having posting everywhere else these last few days while this one was in limbo as it was being discussed affirms that. Really sorry all !

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

Well, this is the only game I'm in on these forums so I guess I won't be checking back in. Feel free to PM me over at Ronin Army if another game strikes up, if there is a good place to bring Hawkangel, or if you are interested in exploring one of the other games I PMed you about before.

Edit: I guess I can check back in for the answer to one more question:

Since this is now well and truly dead, I'd like to know what the plot was going to have been. Also the plans for Horus and Solarhawk.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Peace my dude. It's just an opinion. Not worth being annoyed over.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

TekHed wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:50 pm Since this is now well and truly dead, I'd like to know what the plot was going to have been. Also the plans for Horus and Solarhawk.
Well, since I may reuse some of the ideas, I won`t divulge everything. But, some of the inspiration came from Superman/Batman Generations 3.
I was using Omega (from Freedom City) in place of Darkseid and the Probots in place of Parademons. I was planning on dropping hints - the only real one thus far was that the bots were most powerful at their origin point when Dawnfire first arrived.

Hawkangel and Solarhawk I was still planning on where to take that, obviously was going to explore the parent/offspring aspect - tied with reincarnation of mom there was the whole aspect of him being trapped in time and lost for all those years. Their was a definite physical bond via the nth metal to explore as well.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
TekHed

Post by TekHed »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:20 pm Peace my dude. It's just an opinion. Not worth being annoyed over.
I would go through a detailed rebuttal about my choices and why I felt they were necessary for my vision, but...doesn't seem any reason to now.

I am sad. :(
RPGCadre

Post by RPGCadre »

Aww this is a downer. Well...shoot. It's a downer to see it all end. If anybody ever needs a player, feel free to contact me. Hopefully IU get a chance to play with you guys again. Bladewind, you didn't do a bad job. Don't take it to heart.