The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel »

A holo projector to make Torque to look like an armored ogre. Those face masks to make Lynn toughen up and cover that Reynolds chin. This could work.” Long assures.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" The masks are fairly convincing and have already been tested post-Merge", Newman says. " They hold up under casual and even closer scrutiny. As for our cybertronian agent here...we can mask him with a holoprojector...maybe have him appear as an Oni. Quite a bunch of these demons on earth at the moment...seems some were fed up with the constant warfare in Hell and decided to take up merc work."

//Bladewind, if you want to play a different char, do let me know.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Hey, I'm 21," the girl protested.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"I think I'm a liability on this one," one of the computer images says. "At the very least I'm going to have trouble getting to you if there`s an issue. Then there`s the notion of a holographic image of an oni or some other large brute. The masks seem far more reliable.

"I'm going to return to base on this one. Agent Scully, do you a suitable replacement available? I know a few agents that could step up, but if there`s someone here now, it would probably go faster."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Scully nods. " In actuality, we have someone here who might help out." She moves to the back of the room and activates some sort of panel. " Galahad, please join us in the briefing room."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad
HP: 1

"Acknowledged."

A reasonably handsome young man enters the room. Something of a cross between an agent and John Constantine, except no cigarette and the coat has a hood.

"I ran the tests you requested, results should be back in an hour. No matches on the image I gleaned in the control room."

He looks around, as if noticing the others.

"Ah, this wasn't for an update." He nods. "Agent Galahad, formerly Sydney PD. John Gable otherwise." When he says Sydney, you realize that he has the barest hint of an Australian accent.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque

"Good. At least your not short changed by me not being there. Feel free to consult me if needed."

Torque will remain for the rest of the briefing unless requested otherwise.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

[No ranks in attractive?]
"Hey, lemme guess, an XD from the universe of GQ models." Agent Long says while smiling and rising to his feet. "Agent Nathaniel Long. 'Nathan' or 'Long' will do." He extends an arm to shake the new agent's hand. It extended to about a foot beyond it's previous proportions. The skin was luke-warm and had a compliant polyurethane feel to it.

"And today we're in the super-soldier-source stopping business."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad
Hence reasonably handsome. :lol: :P
"Pleased to meet you." He smiles as well, and returns the grip evenly. "And native actually. Watched too many movies as a kid, became a cop to follow the family tradition, and, well developed some abilities that are embarrassing to talk about candidly."

He releases the offered hand.

"Which can be odd considering all the craziness that's happened. To make things easier, I'll just say it. I'm a Jedi. I don't normally advertise it though. Hence, no robes.

"Super soldier stopping business, so that's why you called me Dr Scully? Beats trying to find the third iteration of the Ark of the Covenant I guess."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long half-turned to Scully, an eye-brow raised impossibly high on his comical face as he regards first the iconic doctor, then the Jedi. "Help us Agent John Galahad, you're our only hope?" He quips.

"Native too, survived an industrial accident that normally woulda just melted off... well... most of me... Or at least given me cancer. Go figure." he says with a shrug.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Not as weird as developing air bending skills and finding out about it by nearly knocking yourself silly with a sneeze into a wall." she considered. "That was twenty feet away." she shook his hand as well.

"Name's Aislynn Finnigan. If you want, you can call me Lynn. Like Long, I'm DXO."

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Galahad
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:53 pm "Help us Agent John Galahad, you're our only hope?" He quips.
"And that's why I don't advertise." He sighs, making a face like its the ten thousandth time he's heard that joke, but then smiles back. "So, care to bring me up to speed? And please, no one make a joke about their's being as long as mine or seeing how well I handle it."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
Condition: Toughness -1, Dazed

"Damn. Was gonna do exactly that. But since we're in the presence of a lady I decided to keep it to myself."

He shrugs.

"We're going to go pretend to be major movers and shakers. Trying to track down the owners of the shindig we just shut down."

Shut down, he thinks to himself. More like stumbled on, screwed a couple of pooches sideways and then got lucky 'cause the ringleaders made like a prom dress. Still, they rescued a plant. And got some big guns out of the hands of bad people.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"Mostly we've been poking around and seeing what shakes loose. What we've found is more questions than answers truth be told. Whatever this is, it's big, or at least has the potential to be big. And nasty." she said and as briefly as she could, told the newcomer what they've done and found so far (at least the stuff that hasn't been covered yet.)

ooc
I'd think that given how closely Air Bending philosophy is to Jedi philosophy, the two temples would work very closely together. In other words, it wouldn't be odd to see Air benders at a Jedi temple or vice versa.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" As stated, you will all be provided with masks to keep our target from making you. Except Galahad, as he has not been seen as an operative of ours yet", Newman chimes in.
" I trust you to fill Galahad in...and call this briefing to an end."