DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(A WARM WELCOME)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB I(CHANTRY OF THE STILLED TONGUE)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:25 am He gave Serina a shy smile, seeing that her lugage isn't going to be handed off so easily. More important then that, however, was that note... that... mage cipher? "My lady, you.... you know what that is, right? What it might mean?"

"The knife with messed-up Chantry symbols, the torn paper trick taught to first years - So we're dealing with drop-outs from the local Mage school. What of it?" Serina asks, clearly non-plussed.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 15/17
Defense: 10 | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

"I-I just wanted to make sure we all knew beforehand, so that they don't.. catch us unaware. So that we could maybe... prepare."
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

Velth parts Nevin on the shoulder with a heavy hand. "Well said Nevin, if there are mages involved with need extra precautions. They won't go down so easily as these rubble" he said the second sentence jerking his head towards the dead cultists.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

Ash watched in silence as these strange Barantis were carrying the mage's gear, pleased that someone besides him was doing the heavy lifting for a change. He took time to recheck his equipment including his bow. He fancied himself to be a better archer than swordsman though he was not certain if it would do any good in an urban environment. Not to his surprise, Ash found himself missing the wilderness but the feeling passed as quickly as it came.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Gianni

He pulled the arrow out of the cultist, smiling if he causes pain.

The other two were lost somewhere in the fog, probably broken or to be found by alley rats in the morn.

"You might want to stitch that one up or not. "

He looked at Serina, scowling as she treated him like a servant.
'I have a name and try to understand that i don't work for you Cherie. "

He looks at the note
"Provided this city hasn't burnt down again in the last year, I can find it."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Corrigon wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:36 pm Gianni

He pulled the arrow out of the cultist, smiling if he causes pain.

The other two were lost somewhere in the fog, probably broken or to be found by alley rats in the morn.

"You might want to stitch that one up or not. "

He looked at Serina, scowling as she treated him like a servant.
'I have a name and try to understand that i don't work for you Cherie. "

He looks at the note
"Provided this city hasn't burnt down again in the last year, I can find it."
[All the cultists' throats were cut]

Serina waits for a beat, expectantly. When it was clear the man would say no more Serina speaks with a mild irritation in her voice. "Perhaps one day you'll tell me what your name actually is. And perhaps, on that glorious, expectation-laden day, as the uneducated masses are rejoicing at finally learning your nom de vive, I'll use it." she smiles thinly.

"This way, was it?" she points in the direction of the river (the vaguely right way to go). "We have a sacrifice to prevent." she calls back as she starts a light jog. She'll let the ship-man take lead if he chooses to guide them in a better direction but mostly she just wanted to get them all moving.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 15/17
Defense: 10 | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

"W-wait!"
Nevin piped up as he scrambled to keep up with the experienced sorceress. "What about preparing beforehand? Such as s-sp... Erhm, and other things? Maybe... maybe think of a plan? Figure out what we can all do together?"
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"We can't plan until we see the situation - the number and distribution of the cultists, number of people they have captured, if they have, as unlikely as it is, any REAL mages. Which, go for them first, obviously. If you have a spell that you can cast beforehand for protection or scrying do that then catch up." Serina says slowing her jog only slightly to talk.
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

"In other words, mage tramp, we must stumble around this city like rank amateurs based on your lucky guesses or are you so far too busy mooning with your latest plaything to even bother?" Ash roared.
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

"Again you fail to see the obvious, Ash. We are not stumbling, we have an address and a guide" Velth motions to Gianni. "Steel yourself for battle, and just kill whoever opposes us. Pretty simple even for you"
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

STORYTELLER
The Mist itself makes navigation difficult enough,but when you add-in the slipshod method they used for Street layout....Well,let's just say you were lucky the Ship's Navigator survived with you(i'm assuming this is what Gianni did aboard ship,as Corrigon never said what he did do...) to lead the way...

3)TERN STREET CULTIST'S
As you approach,nothing seems out of the ordinary at the Tern Street house.The house itself(built like most Ferelden commoner homes as part of a series of inter-connected homes) is dark save for a single dim light,probably from a single candle....
Make a Perception(Seeing of Hearing) Test

Please designate a Dragon Dice(have it rolled separately on CC if need be),i'll need to know that number for this one...
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

"Speak ill to me again, Faceless One and you will eventually find an arrow at your back!" Ash snarled. "Unlike most of my kind, i do not play fair and i will keep a spare arrow just for you so therefore remember that. Even a fool like you must sleep sometime and i can be very patient with my prey and that includes the Tevinter whore ..."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Nevin
HP: 22/22 | MP: 11/17
Defense: 10(13 for 2Hr) | Speed: 12 | Spellpower: 13
~-~-~*~-~-~

Nevin tries his best to ignore the increasingly scalding words of some of his companions this night, instead taking a deep breath to steel himself as he pulled on that volatile pool of mana within. Small sparks danced across his skin as it started to transmute, becoming harder, more durable, much like that of a rock. As the last few flickers of light died away, the elf looked... none to different, yet he started to move with previously unseen confidence as his ears twitched in response to some as of yet undetermined sound...
Casting Rock Armor for 4 MP, a total of two hours: 18 A solid magic roll, but nothing too flashy this time.
Perception(Hearing): 13 (Hearing focus already included)
------------
Camus

Velth Steel Mask Vaughn

Post by Camus »

Shadowmask wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 am "Speak ill to me again, Faceless One and you will eventually find an arrow at your back!" Ash snarled. "Unlike most of my kind, i do not play fair and i will keep a spare arrow just for you so therefore remember that. Even a fool like you must sleep sometime and i can be very patient with my prey and that includes the Tevinter whore ..."
The warrior turns to face Ash, and tension escalates as he says or does nothing. But then "Fair enough Ash, my apologies. Let's us concentrate on the task at hand, there is much to be gained here, and nothing in our empty quarrel." Replies Velth behind his featureless mask, turning and walking towards Serina.

Perception 7 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=214222
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Serina's blood pounded hot in her ears but Daddy would be disappointed if she forgot all her training as a noblewoman and Lady of Tevinter. Plus he'd warned her against firing anyone else he had hired since the summer she went through 4 tutors.

She did pull up short, her knuckles white on the staff she bore but she forced her grip to loosen.

"If you do not enjoy being here, you are free to leave, any of you. If you wish to no longer be in the employ of the Valonsarks, walk away and forfeit any wages earned thusfar, though of course you are still due a share of any reward for fighting the previous group of cultists, take that up with the Bann. I would think some of you would welcome the continued coin of being guardsman, Laetan, or valet/guide, given the current lack of good options available to strangers and minorities to this city. If I overstepped my bounds and assumed too much... I apologize. Where I'm from, people jumped at the chance to be employed, even just temporarily. The obligations of the Altus/employee relationship are not ones I take lightly. But if you do not wish them or are unused to them, so be it. But if you stay, I would appreciate civil tongues, and no talk derisive of any person's character or talents, including any personal biases regarding a person's race or status as a mage or lack thereof. And NO talk of non-consensual harm toward one another." she WAS a Blood Mage (to be) afterall, consensual harm was likely a part of it. "If you cannot abide by these guidelines, please leave. Take your chances in the city."

"*I'm* going to stop uneducated idiots from feeding Darkspawn any further." she started forward again, looking around.