DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB OOC THREAD(Recruitment Closed)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Flynnarrel

Re: DRAGON AGE:TANGLED WEB OOC THREAD(Recruitment Closed)

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:42 pm Just to assuage Fly's panic,the kid's tongue was sliced off near the back,close to the tonsil.While he can still eat,his sense of taste is forever gone and so is his voice.No amount of healing magic could re-attach that tongue unless you litterally removed his jaw first.
How could this assuage my panic? :)
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

What precisely is she panicing over then?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:23 pm What precisely is she panicing over then?
Good Point. I was wondering that myself.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:13 pm Hmm... I wonder if we could convince our Atlus that paying off a buncha elves would be beneficial. :lol:

It's up to you to see just how far that could pay off for the kid, though now me and Nevin are determined.
Fair warning,that backfired on him when he was given the Responsibilities of an Arl with none of the benefits....
To be fair,he just wanted a permanent base of Operations for the group and decided to do a nice thing for his "Neighbors"(he bought the Haunted House from the game for a discount.The Party Spirit Mage then confined the Demon to an upstairs broomcloset).

He unofficially 'Adopted' the kid and is now playing said 17 year-old in a House version of Dragon Age:Inquisition i'm running(i made the kid 10 in my RL game,since it never really states an age for him in the adventure).
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:24 pm
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:23 pm What precisely is she panicing over then?
Good Point. I was wondering that myself.
I think it was the way you wrote it that made it come off as panicked...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Just gotta not make the same mistakes as him and we're golden. :lol:
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 pm I think it was the way you wrote it that made it come off as panicked...
Ah, reread it again adding "You Dolt!" at the end. Steel Mask had only said for Nevin to get the boy away from the group so Serina, having seen the severed tongue, thought she still had time to tell him about it. She's going to feel bad about that for, like, a whole three seconds. Maybe 3.5 even. :|
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:41 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 pm I think it was the way you wrote it that made it come off as panicked...
Ah, reread it again adding "You Dolt!" at the end. Steel Mask had only said for Nevin to get the boy away from the group so Serina, having seen the severed tongue, thought she still had time to tell him about it. She's going to feel bad about that for, like, a whole three seconds. Maybe 3.5 even. :|
I'm certain it'll be very traumatic for her.... :lol:
Camus

Post by Camus »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:12 pm Now i'm going off the assumption that Camus is defending like Shadowmask did last turn.If i'm wrong Camus,let me know and i'll do some editing....:D
Why so hasty with actions? Just give me some time to reply man!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Camus wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:12 pm Now i'm going off the assumption that Camus is defending like Shadowmask did last turn.If i'm wrong Camus,let me know and i'll do some editing....:D
Camus, you got doubles, with a 6 on your Dragon Die. Stunt away.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus,you just Stunted for 6 points. Page 54 of the Rulebook gives you the list Available to you...

Also,fair warning to my Mages:If you get fail to cast you spell and the Dragon Dice hits a 1 you not only fail,but we get to roll on the Magical Mishap table(located on Page 108 of the Rulebook) to see what happens to you.So you two need to check that list out....
Last edited by MacynSnow on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:28 am
Ounce everyone has replied,i'll edit my story to current action,is what i meant to say...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Magical mishaps, hooway! :?
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 am Camus,you just Stunted for 6 points. Page 54 of the Rulebook gives you the list Available to you...

Also,fair warning to my Mages:If you get fail to cast you spell and the Dragon Dice hits a 1 you not only fail,but we get to roll on the Magical Mishap table(located on Page 108 of the Rulebook) to see what happens to you.So you two need to check that list out....
Don't we still get a Willpower(Self-discipline) to just be knocked prone? Or did I read that wrong?

And only for spells with requirements, right?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:45 am
MacynSnow wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:37 am Camus,you just Stunted for 6 points. Page 54 of the Rulebook gives you the list Available to you...

Don't we still get a Willpower(Self-discipline) to just be knocked prone? Or did I read that wrong?

And only for spells with requirements, right?
All that's still true,i just wanted you guy's to be made aware.That's what a good GM does,after all! :D