The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" I can stretch", Pauly says, " and if people came here and made trouble, I was supposed to press this button here..." He moves a bit and you see a red button behind him on the wall.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long smiles seeing the potential for his original mischief. "So, Ambush? Emphasis on the 'bush'." he says, grinning. His body reforms to be a smaller version of Pauly complete with pot and root-feet. Long's lips, however, are 'softer curved' and red, more feminine somehow. Green tendrils flail as plant-Long almost looses balance but regains it quickly.

"I'll be 'Pauline', a new acquisition to address Pauly's complaints about lonliness. If Pauly acts like I'm supposed to be here the guards won't bat an eye especially if they think he's sessile." Pauline-Long says in a voice higher-pitched than Pauly's own but in the same timbre. "Pauly and I will be by the door, we trip the alarm and say you guys are further in the plant area. They turn their backs, and we, with you guys who are hidden near the front, behind cover, unload at their backs or if they split up, even better." 'Pauline' waddles so that his-her-its 'pot' is nearby Pauly's.

"Sound good?"
"Something pithy this way comes."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

"It's as good a plan as any." Aislynn agreed. "We just gotta be prepared that the big red button doesn't just unleash something nasty like poisonous gas or something like that instead of calling for bad guys." she grinned at the others. "Lucky for us, I got a solution for that."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Pauly shakes his head. " No gas, I think. Plants are too valuable. Some are really powerful. Like that red and white flower over there. You eat it...you can toss fireballs..."
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Oh, I totally wanna be a Venus Fry Trap!" Pauline-Long says stretching a leafy tendril out to collect one of the aforementioned plants. the Agent will refrain from eating it though, not knowing how long it would last.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl smiled. "I think I'll stick with air for the moment. No telling what it'll do to my powers"

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Recovering
HP: 0
"Sounds good, especially if we somehow get incapacitated." she grimanced. "Hey, it could well happen."
"True. Wasn`t thinking of that. But yeah."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hearing no dissent to his plan, Leafy Long fairly cackles with glee. He tells the others to hide themselves though mentions that Torque in an old bike form propped against a wall behind some pots is probably a good disguise.

"Pauly, if you're good with this, push the button to sound the alarm." Pauline-Long prompts.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque takes the form of an old bike as instructed. Hannibal, still strangely silent, takes cover.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl grins and leaps in the air, hugging the ceiling. "I never get over how cool flight is." she laughed as she prepared to deliver her own surprise. "Hannible, don't pull a Mouth in here!" she told the talkative vampire-hunter. "There's no telling what these plants can do and they dissolve alot easier than pearls and jewels!"

ooc
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=213137 initative 15

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Pauly nods. " If you're ready...", the Piranha Plant says...then pushes the button with one leafy " hand". The alarm is silent...but soon, four armed and armored figures storm into the room, three men and one woman. They are all wearing what looks like simplified light power armor and rifles that look futuristic but not totally out there. All four look like people who have seen combat before. Veterans or mercenaries.

" What's going on?" the woman asks Pauly.
" They went into the back, ma'am...", the plant says...

//Okay...roll initiative...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Pauline-Long let's herself pant and flush, consistent with how a new acquisition just seeing her first combat might be.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Torque...initiative?
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Plz roll for me. I am out of commission til Friday
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Aislynn

The girl studies the two and readies what she hopes is the right attack for the situation

ooc
Torques initative: 16 http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=213931

Battle Init