Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus »

Hmmm well as far as Inagawa soldiers they are all dead or in the process of dying, trying to carry them would be carrying, ehm... dead weight. Oda soldiers are good to walk, and their injuries are not severe.
So more than the injuries you need to make a decision of Speed/Cover. Also each route might also have different encounters/challenges. Generally speaking, if you have to make a decision of where to go, there will be this type of situation where you will experience something and miss the other thing, so to speak.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:19 pm Hmmm well as far as Inagawa soldiers they are all dead or in the process of dying, trying to carry them would be carrying, ehm... dead weight. Oda soldiers are good to walk, and their injuries are not severe.
So more than the injuries you need to make a decision of Speed/Cover. Also each route might also have different encounters/challenges. Generally speaking, if you have to make a decision of where to go, there will be this type of situation where you will experience something and miss the other thing, so to speak.
So no injuries from the temple then?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Camus, could Jin try to muster up some tactical knowledge that could help?
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm Camus, could Jin try to muster up some tactical knowledge that could help?
Sure, roll away
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Expertise: Military; 20
------------
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

For the record, I have this faint inkling that Camus wants us to go camping in the woods. :lol:

Yet where most characters might think of the unknown and shout "Adventure!", Jin declares "Danger". She's a very practical woman.
------------
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:46 am
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:38 am Jin is a soldier, through and through. She knows here her strengths lie, and her duty toward those she fights besides. If people are getting off track she's bound to bounce them back in her own way (Like with Soyokaze), yet she knows that her strength lies as a follower rather then a leader.

Akihito on the other hand, seems to be the sorta guy to take charge, follow his instinct, and get us moving along. That's exactly the sorta leader that a woman like her can respect.

In other words- it seems like your character just might be the one in charge unless our god-in-waiting wants to step up. :D
Knew i shoulda added Leadership....oh well,i'l just wait till i get some PP to spend. :D
Akihito seems more like the "Let's do it!" leader than the "Here's how we do it." leader, honestly. Man of action more than man of plan. Maybe that's just because we haven't really followed his plans so far.
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 am For the record, I have this faint inkling that Camus wants us to go camping in the woods. :lol:

Yet where most characters might think of the unknown and shout "Adventure!", Jin declares "Danger". She's a very practical woman.
Pfff, there's nothing in the forest more dangerous than us. Well, except for the threat of tripping in mud or on a root you couldn't see in the near-total dark and breaking your everything, but that's an other-people-problem.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Well, there are a few things she seems to know about, but her straight to the point attitude is prone to skip over the gritty details.
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ok,woods it is then....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 am Ok,woods it is then....
It seems I and Jin just might be outvoted after all...

Don't say I didn't warn you. :twisted:
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:35 am
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:16 am Ok,woods it is then....
It seems I and Jin just might be outvoted after all...

Don't say I didn't warn you. :twisted:
Why not try both? Whatever's in those woods won't see our little devil friend-as-low lying Fog,so we SHOULD be able to get ahead's up if there's any danger(he faster than all if us in mist form),kind of like sending Bloodhounds after game....
Bill from Accounting

Post by Bill from Accounting »

Gah, trying to get caught up on my games and real-life work. Sorry for not posting much.
Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:34 pm Camus, could Jin try to muster up some tactical knowledge that could help?
Can Yahata try to get in on this?

Expertise: Warfare: 1D20+10 = [11]+10 = 21

Who needs Skill Mastery when you have elevens?
Camus

Post by Camus »

Well not more than what DaiJin has already uncovered, sending it through in a PM
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

Note that the edge of the forest proper is quite far from the road, you would barely see each other from the path.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ahh, so its not like a forrest trail at all then. I admit thats what I was picturing.
------------