Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

I noticed Something intresting with The Virtues' Group Dynamics...
Soyokaze &Kuroi:These two remind me of a pair of Crotchety old men,supposedly hating each other's guts but honestky the Best of Friends.Even going so far as to save each other from trouble....

Akihito&Hama:There seem's to be an intresting undercurrent with them that i like Exploring.Will it lead Somewhere or just 'be there'?....

Yahta&Dai Jin: So far,these two might be considered the 'Workhorses' of the team,doing the most Damage to Imagawa's Forces(at least individually).Though it kinda suprised me that neither took the Leadership position....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Jin is a soldier, through and through. She knows here her strengths lie, and her duty toward those she fights besides. If people are getting off track she's bound to bounce them back in her own way (Like with Soyokaze), yet she knows that her strength lies as a follower rather then a leader.

Akihito on the other hand, seems to be the sorta guy to take charge, follow his instinct, and get us moving along. That's exactly the sorta leader that a woman like her can respect.

In other words- it seems like your character just might be the one in charge unless our god-in-waiting wants to step up. :D
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:38 am Jin is a soldier, through and through. She knows here her strengths lie, and her duty toward those she fights besides. If people are getting off track she's bound to bounce them back in her own way (Like with Soyokaze), yet she knows that her strength lies as a follower rather then a leader.

Akihito on the other hand, seems to be the sorta guy to take charge, follow his instinct, and get us moving along. That's exactly the sorta leader that a woman like her can respect.

In other words- it seems like your character just might be the one in charge unless our god-in-waiting wants to step up. :D
Knew i shoulda added Leadership....oh well,i'l just wait till i get some PP to spend. :D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Soyokaze has Leadership. Ive always seen it more as a healing thing. But i can see the argument that it is a ‘get back on your feet soldier’ thing.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:31 am Soyokaze has Leadership. Ive always seen it more as a healing thing. But i can see the argument that it is a ‘get back on your feet soldier’ thing.
So,like a Surgeon on a Sailing Vessel, your using it more as a Morale Booster than anything else.Neat...
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:31 amSoyokaze &Kuroi:These two remind me of a pair of Crotchety old men,supposedly hating each other's guts but honestky the Best of Friends.Even going so far as to save each other from trouble....
I'm honestly having a blast with this particular interaction, in addition to all the other group dynamics. I also really Yahata's proud wargod side contrasting with his quirkiness. The scene with Jingu transforming back was especially great.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Glad everyone is having a good time :)

So, which road are you taking for Owari? Plain road or under the cover of the Forest
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:09 pm Glad everyone is having a good time :)

So, which road are you taking for Owari? Plain road or under the cover of the Forest
We may have to go Road,as i think we have to many injured to make a go of the forest....Thoughts everybody?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Road would be quicker, and using the forest just might slow us down. With their men on our heals... That could go poorly. Plus, being on the road while wed be out in the open, would also give us a better virw of our surroundings. Perhaps of our resident evil spirit swirls around the forest as we moved, we could probably cover up our weak spot there too
------------
McGuffin

Post by McGuffin »

Forest would be good for cover but in this case road might be best for speed.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm

We may have to go Road,as i think we have to many injured to make a go of the forest....Thoughts everybody?

What/How many injured are we travelling with?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:31 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm

What/How many injured are we travelling with?
That's agood question.I know we're dealing with at least a couple from the Temple alone,not to mention any of the "Red Shirts" that got hurt during the fighting....Camus,you got a number for us?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I ask because Soyokaze is as good a healer as most of you are warriors. But I understand for plot reasons if there are some things that even he can't treat.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hmm... Maybe an Expertise: Military roll could give a general sense of tactics we could use?
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm Hmm... Maybe an Expertise: Military roll could give a general sense of tactics we could use?
Both escape routes could work....in theory,but we just don't have all the data to avoid making little more than an equcated guess.We also have no idea the severity of some of these injuries untill Camus tells us.Depending on how bad,it could limit our options rather severely....