Intrest Check for 1 of 3 Games

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Intrest Check for 1 of 3 Games

Post by MacynSnow »

OK,so i've decided to try an run a Game on here(Maybe i'll have better luck...),but I'm not sure which one i should do.So,i'm going to decribe each one and let you,the Potential Player Base,Decide for me.Most "Votes" wins!....
1)DRAGON AGE RPG:THE TANGLED WEB=This is the Classic GR game that had a small pressence over on RA.If selected,i'll be using the AGE(3D6) System for it,as my homebrewed conversion hit a large snag and i had to go back to practically square one....

2)FANTASTIC VICTORIANA:BLACK SAILS=we've all read Yojimbo's "Multiverse " Thread,so i asked permission if i could possible set a 2e Game in the World...

3)STAR TREK RPG:FUTURE FILES=as the title states,this one is set in the Star Trek Universe,using Modephius' 3D20 Engine.You not only get to be one of the Bridge Crew of YOUR OWN STARSHIP,you get to help design it...

Like i said,whichever one get's the most Intrest i'll go into more detail for.So the more responses,the Better!...
Last edited by MacynSnow on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hoid

Re: Intrest Check for 1 of 3 Games

Post by Hoid »

I vote 2, purely because I don’t know the other systems. Plus, Yojimbo’s stuff is really cool, so, giving it a spin ought to be awesome...!
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I vote 1, because, well, I have the system and have been eitching to play it for YEARS. Also, I'd like to state that I have no idea who Yojimbo is, and while I love Star Trek, I'm just not that interested in playing a game set in it.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Ghost of Krypton

Post by Ghost of Krypton »

While there other two options don't particularly interest me, I'd love the opportunity to play the Star Trek adventures, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see which way it goes!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Not interested in 1 or 3 for sure. I have no idea who Yojimbo is either, but based on the name of option 2, victorian pirates is what you had in mind?

You might want to link this setting thread instead of assuming everyone has read it since that's apparently not the case.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:20 pm I vote 1, because, well, I have the system and have been eitching to play it for YEARS. Also, I'd like to state that I have no idea who Yojimbo is, and while I love Star Trek, I'm just not that interested in playing a game set in it.
add me to that. Also played the game some years ago (5? wow....)
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 pm Not interested in 1 or 3 for sure. I have no idea who Yojimbo is either, but based on the name of option 2, victorian pirates is what you had in mind?

You might want to link this setting thread instead of assuming everyone has read it since that's apparently not the case.
Good point!Link is up at the top is anyone gets nosey... :lol:

Looks like Dragon Age has SHOT out to any early lead,but i'm gonna wait till Thursday before i consider Voting Closed.

And yes Epic,a form of "Victorian Pirates" is generally what i had in mind.... :D
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Having read the setting now, there's a lot of potential there with magic and technology playing around, the Strangers Club being a thing, and yet things still kicking around the Victorian age overall, so pirates and privateers on the high seas remains to be an very interesting and era appropriate theme of play.

Totally down for 2. Would be well worth dusting off my 2E books.
Supernaturalist

Post by Supernaturalist »

I've read all the Dragon Age novels and played all the Dragon Age PC games. However, I do not have the actual game. I'd love to learn how to play. Is there any quickstart info on designing a character plus the basics?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Supernaturalist wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:40 pm I've read all the Dragon Age novels and played all the Dragon Age PC games. However, I do not have the actual game. I'd love to learn how to play. Is there any quickstart info on designing a character plus the basics?
Yep,it's either over at the GR homepage or just type it into your search engine.I used to use it myself before i bought the Hardcover Rulebook...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 pm Having read the setting now, there's a lot of potential there with magic and technology playing around, the Strangers Club being a thing, and yet things still kicking around the Victorian age overall, so pirates and privateers on the high seas remains to be an very interesting and era appropriate theme of play.

Who said anything about it being on the high seas,or even on the ground,for that matter? :evil:
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:23 am
EpicEclipse wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 pm Having read the setting now, there's a lot of potential there with magic and technology playing around, the Strangers Club being a thing, and yet things still kicking around the Victorian age overall, so pirates and privateers on the high seas remains to be an very interesting and era appropriate theme of play.

Who said anything about it being on the high seas,or even on the ground,for that matter? :evil:
Sky pirates? Even better!
Shadowmask

Post by Shadowmask »

What's wrong with having a Federation Starship crash landing into Thedas? Just wondering. :P
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'll admittedly opt out if it's` not 1, to be honest I don't quite feel interested in reading through their thread. But, if y'all go for it, I hope everyone has fun!
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ok,homestretch folks,so toss me your opinions on which one to do before Midnight,as thst's deadline.I'll have the Recruitment Thread for the Winner up on Saturday....

As of right now,we got DRAGON AGE with a 1 vote lead,but i might be willing to try 2 recruitment Threads for better results...