[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: [3E OOC] Toys Will Be Toys

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Ernie reveals he's been in Titaness's pocket the whole time...?

Also, Fuzz, you can decide whether or not Cindy's gonna fall into some pint-sized rage regardless of the trouble going on upstairs.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:42 pm Ernie reveals he's been in Titaness's pocket the whole time...?

Also, Fuzz, you can decide whether or not Cindy's gonna fall into some pint-sized rage regardless of the trouble going on upstairs.
Depending on what Fuzzy want's to do,that might work.... ;)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Hell ill take that, itd be a shock for Irene that's for sure, might even be a surprise for Cin and Trinh :)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

If Evelyn wanted to engage in some good old-fashioned EW and start up some radio jamming, how should that be handled?
Counter attempt against whatever Communication is being used? Power Stunt an Affliction (resisted by what)? Power Stunt an Area Concealment (Radio) Attack?
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

You know, for just toys, these guys have been hitting you guys really hard. The dice gods are not looking upon us with favour this week.
------------
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:24 am You know, for just toys, these guys have been hitting you guys really hard. The dice gods are not looking upon us with favour this week.
Well yes, that's because some lunatics up-thread DOOOOOOMED US AAAAAAAALL despite my warnings.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Nunya B wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:07 am If Evelyn wanted to engage in some good old-fashioned EW and start up some radio jamming, how should that be handled?
Counter attempt against whatever Communication is being used? Power Stunt an Affliction (resisted by what)? Power Stunt an Area Concealment (Radio) Attack?
Counter is reasonable since you have a power which has a Radio descriptor (and wouldn't require Extra Effort although it would require an action each time you plan on doing it). Stunting Nullify could also make sense, and could have a longer-term result. Affliction, I could see a couple of possibilities. Impaired / Disabled / Incapacited could work for "difficult to act leading to unable to act" to model conflicting orders, or just confusing input (including jamming with random static). Entranced / Compelled / Controlled would be more of a "taking over the unit". Either could be Flawed to only work against units receiving radio commands.
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:42 pm Ernie reveals he's been in Titaness's pocket the whole time...?

As of right now, you're just in the "1 round out of position" situation, but if you choose to have her react more strongly, especially if it forces Titaness to take more actions to avoid trouble, that could be worth a Hero Point.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Did... Did merryweather just get straight up smited?
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:25 pm Did... Did merryweather just get straight up smited?
:) Removed from danger. With the optional ability to pull him back in if he comes back.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hah, okay then. Just wamted to make sure we didn't have to get all serious in character like that. Now... About if she's going to let it pass or not... Hmmmm......
------------
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:33 pm Hah, okay then. Just wamted to make sure we didn't have to get all serious in character like that. Now... About if she's going to let it pass or not... Hmmmm......
If it's any comfort, Tough Stuff didn't see it happen. :)
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:44 pm Counter is reasonable since you have a power which has a Radio descriptor (and wouldn't require Extra Effort although it would require an action each time you plan on doing it). Stunting Nullify could also make sense, and could have a longer-term result. Affliction, I could see a couple of possibilities. Impaired / Disabled / Incapacited could work for "difficult to act leading to unable to act" to model conflicting orders, or just confusing input (including jamming with random static). Entranced / Compelled / Controlled would be more of a "taking over the unit". Either could be Flawed to only work against units receiving radio commands.
Thank you!
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

It occurs to me that I ought to be a bit more clear on the environment. I'm too lazy to sketch a map, but Evelyn and Express are maybe 20 feet from the elevator. Replica is standing close to in front of it, and there's a Gigantosaur toy to his right (the other now being scrap). There are two Gigantosaurs about 10 feet to either side of Replica, the ones who fired upon Evelyn and Express. One is on the elevator still, with a Robopoochie behind him.

Express is Dazed, but can still use a Charge action to close.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Hah! Glad to have you with us Ernie. And look at that, youbalot in right there with that iniaitive roll of yours. :D
------------