Monster Mash-Up (MM3e Recruitment Closed)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
TacticalMammoth

Re: Monster Mash-Up (MM3e Recruitment Closed)

Post by TacticalMammoth »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:47 pm Thanks for the opportunity to play Goo.

I just realized that Bogey isn't going to find many opportunities to prank -

Boggart [Assuming form of mind-breaking tentacular mass at the breakfast table]

Goo (fearless) comes down. "Hi! New Friend?"

Dr. Imperious (fearless) comes down. "Ah, reminds me of a science fair project I did in the the 5th grade."

Reba comes down. "Reminds me of a guy I dated on the 8th level of Heck."

Boggart sad.
Well, to be fair, he can't tell the difference between screaming and laughter, so it should be fine as long as he can entertain.
TacticalMammoth

Post by TacticalMammoth »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:17 pm All righty then,let's see what i can do here...
Was tempted to change the Group song to this...Addams Family Song
IMPERIOUS MANOR Total Points:20 points
Size:Large(2 pnt.) Toughness:10 (2 pnt.) Features: Secret, Communications, Laboratory(MANDATORY), Infirmary, Living Space, Personnel(I.G.O.R. Mrk IV service robot with 'Villager' drones), Workshops(Arcane and Scientific), Security System, (Non-lethal)Deathtraps, Computer, Effects(Movement(Speed)-4: 55mph?), Power System

I.G.O.R. Mrk IV service robot(Intelligent Grounds Operations Robot)
Looks like a small robotic version of Igor(specifically Young Frankenstein version),with the attitude of Sir Peter Cushing's version of Van Helsing...

Villager Drones
Basic shaped humanoid drones wearing Paesant cloths that act like the Villagers from Monty Python&The Holy Grail...
Well,whatcha guys think? I was tempted to find something that'd let me take the Yard with it,but decided that it just would look too wierd,even for US... :D
I like it, buuuuuuuuuuuut, do we need to pay for a kitchen or something of the like? If we're gonna be living in it, that might be nice. At least Bogeyman needs to eat, if I recall correctly.
Toast Burglar

Post by Toast Burglar »

TacticalMammoth wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:44 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:17 pm All righty then,let's see what i can do here...
Was tempted to change the Group song to this...Addams Family Song
IMPERIOUS MANOR Total Points:20 points
Size:Large(2 pnt.) Toughness:10 (2 pnt.) Features: Secret, Communications, Laboratory(MANDATORY), Infirmary, Living Space, Personnel(I.G.O.R. Mrk IV service robot with 'Villager' drones), Workshops(Arcane and Scientific), Security System, (Non-lethal)Deathtraps, Computer, Effects(Movement(Speed)-4: 55mph?), Power System

Looks like a small robotic version of Igor(specifically Young Frankenstein version),with the attitude of Sir Peter Cushing's version of Van Helsing...

Villager Drones
Basic shaped humanoid drones wearing Paesant cloths that act like the Villagers from Monty Python&The Holy Grail...
Well,whatcha guys think? I was tempted to find something that'd let me take the Yard with it,but decided that it just would look too wierd,even for US... :D
I like it, buuuuuuuuuuuut, do we need to pay for a kitchen or something of the like? If we're gonna be living in it, that might be nice. At least Bogeyman needs to eat, if I recall correctly.
If it doesn't already count, I'm perfectly willing to include a Kitchen in Living Space.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I think kitchen is assumed with Living Space. At least, it's not a separate thing.

I did want to ask why we needed/wanted a mobile base?
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:11 pm I think kitchen is assumed with Living Space. At least, it's not a separate thing.

I did want to ask why we needed/wanted a mobile base?
3 reasons Fly: It put's the "Home" in Moble Home ,just think of various NPC's reactions to seeing an actual Manorhouse rolling down the street and i'm a Mad Scientist so why not put wheels on a house? ;)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

It's your points to spend....

I'd recommend replacing Secret (cuz it's pretty obvious that a house rolling down the street that the PCs go into and out of regularly is a headquarters of something), with Remote Control so we can bring it to us if we're ever separated from it.

Oh, and I'd prefer Flynn if your shortening my handle. :)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:53 am It's your points to spend....

I'd recommend replacing Secret (cuz it's pretty obvious that a house rolling down the street that the PCs go into and out of regularly is a headquarters of something), with Remote Control so we can bring it to us if we're ever separated from it.

Oh, and I'd prefer Flynn if your shortening my handle. :)
Ok Flynn,just give me a sec to replace...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

THE IMPERIOUS MANOR Total Points:20 points
Size:Large(2 pnt.) Toughness:10 (2 pnt.) Features: Remote Control, Communications, Laboratory(MANDATORY), Infirmary, Living Space, Personnel(I.G.O.R. Mrk IV service robot with 'Villager' drones), Workshops(Arcane and Scientific), Security System, (Non-lethal)Deathtraps, Computer, Effects(Movement(Speed)-4: 55mph?), Power System

Villager Drones
Edit:I took Flynn's advice and got rid of Secret for Remote Control,as it made more sense.
Toast Burglar

Post by Toast Burglar »

The IC Thread is up.

I must forewarn that this is my first attempt at GMing a PBP Game, so this here might wind up being a terribly bumpy ride. If the poor attempt at poetry isn't a dead giveaway, I am as a fish out of water. Haha!

EDIT: No up-front discussion necessary, please feel free to decide how you're involved here and post away. ^^
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Toast Burglar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 am The IC Thread is up.

I must forewarn that this is my first attempt at GMing a PBP Game, so this here might wind up being a terribly bumpy ride. If the poor attempt at poetry isn't a dead giveaway, I am as a fish out of water. Haha!
Don't worry 'bout it Toast,if you need need help with something or have a question just ask and we'll do what we can to help.:D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

So we are not yet an established group or even know each other, correct?
Toast Burglar

Post by Toast Burglar »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am So we are not yet an established group or even know each other, correct?
That much seems reasonable in accord with the entry posts thus far.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Toast Burglar wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:57 am
Flynnarrel wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am So we are not yet an established group or even know each other, correct?
That much seems reasonable in accord with the entry posts thus far.
If you want to say we all know each other ahead of time,but aren't an official team yet(basically,you'd all be houseguest's of the Good/Bad Doctor's),that could possibly work too...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Goo navigates as much by smell as e does sight.

What do your characters smell like?
Prof Weird

Post by Prof Weird »

Flynnarrel wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:30 pm Goo navigates as much by smell as e does sight.

What do your characters smell like?
Well, that's a question one rarely hears !
R'eva smells like burnt sugar and sulfur - like a cotton candy machine caught on fire.