Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hama's already gone this round.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Oh, she did? I completely missed that... :oops:
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Hama went last roundish? Camus said interchanging turns in the PC initiative block is fine, and Hama's got a turn waiting for before the NPCs. I took that to mean there's no issue with Hama jumping ahead of Dai Jin to set Dai Jin up for some melee.
I'm waiting on Camus to know if I can feed an ashigaru and a samurai to you, but if I can Hama will be doing that.

MaycnSnow: CoyoteCode supports multiple rolls at once if they're all the same dice and bonus, it's the number of rolls field right under the name field. If you put in however many rolls you need, it'll give you them all at once.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nunya B wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:57 pm Hama went last roundish? Camus said interchanging turns in the PC initiative block is fine, and Hama's got a turn waiting for before the NPCs. I took that to mean there's no issue with Hama jumping ahead of Dai Jin to set Dai Jin up for some melee.
I'm waiting on Camus to know if I can feed an ashigaru and a samurai to you, but if I can Hama will be doing that.

MaycnSnow: CoyoteCode supports multiple rolls at once if they're all the same dice and bonus, it's the number of rolls field right under the name field. If you put in however many rolls you need, it'll give you them all at once.
Oh,didn't know that! Thanks B. :D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

We haven't finished the first round of combat. Hama was first (did an impressive water thing), Soyokaze second (Inspired).
Initiatives:
Hama 21
Soyokaze 19
Inagawa ashigaru (12) 18
Inagawa samurai (3) 18
Oda soldiers 17
Dai Jin 14
Jingu 12
Yahata 12
Akihito 8
Kuro 7
Technically it was supposed to be The Everlasting Warrior, Then God of War, then Archer, then Darkness Demon.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:02 pm We haven't finished the first round of combat. Hama was first (did an impressive water thing), Soyokaze second (Inspired).
Initiatives:
Hama 21
Soyokaze 19
Inagawa ashigaru (12) 18
Inagawa samurai (3) 18
Oda soldiers 17
Dai Jin 14
Jingu 12
Yahata 12
Akihito 8
Kuro 7
Technically it was supposed to be The Everlasting Warrior, Then God of War, then Archer, then Darkness Demon.
Then you guy's can go ahead of me,since Camus gave me my 'Legolas Rights' you'll all live.... :D
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

We are in the PC initiative block. Hama has not yet acted this block. Camus has said
Camus wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:33 pm You guys can interchange initiative order in your block.
Therefore Hama can act any time during this block.

Point it out to me if anything there is wrong.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Hama has already acted this round, N.
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

This is the PC initiative block.
Hama has not acted in this PC initiative block.
Camus has said "You guys can interchange initiative order in your block".
Therefore Hama and Dai Jin (and possibly other PCs) can interchange initiative order to carry out a zany plan.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

To be fair, I think Flyn has a point in that this is still turn 1, and Hama has already acted for this turn. I could however, ready to act after Haha pulls something off and then go in turn two. I believe I would loose access to that +5 Inspiration though, unless its untill his next turn.
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Nunya B wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 pm This is the PC initiative block.
Hama has not acted in this PC initiative block.
Camus has said "You guys can interchange initiative order in your block".
Therefore Hama and Dai Jin (and possibly other PCs) can interchange initiative order to carry out a zany plan.
Initiative breaks down into 2 PC initiative 'blocks' then a NPC initiative 'block'.

Hama and Soyokaze are in one 'block', then the NPC 'block', then the PC 'block' that contains the others. I'm pretty sure Camus was saying that, for YOU guys, feel free to change around who does what. I do NOT think Camus said Hama and Soyokaze can have extra turns in this round. It'd be cool, but I don't think that's what the GM meant, Nunya. There seems to be great gravitas on the word 'block' ... as Inigo would say, "I do not think it means what you think it means." :)
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:38 pm Initiative breaks down into 2 PC initiative 'blocks' then a NPC initiative 'block'.

Hama and Soyokaze are in one 'block', then the NPC 'block', then the PC 'block' that contains the others. I'm pretty sure Camus was saying that, for YOU guys, feel free to change around who does what. I do NOT think Camus said Hama and Soyokaze can have extra turns in this round. It'd be cool, but I don't think that's what the GM meant, Nunya. There seems to be great gravitas on the word 'block' ... as Inigo would say, "I do not think it means what you think it means." :)
Alright, now I understand your position. You're assuming a three-block structure, I'm assuming a two-block structure with a half-block at the beginning. Both make sense, Camus just has to tell us which we're using.
Camus

Post by Camus »

Jeeeze. Ok, what Fynn said is what I had in mind. It is true pcs can delay actions untill next turn as Dr M said, but as he reckoned, doing so would make you loose your +5 bonus for this round (and this round only boys and girls!).
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Then again... There's not much for me to do as well, besides rush out there or take out her own bow. Hmm...
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I'm gonna ask permission to use the action i had down before everybody else,if it's cool with all of you(i'm basically asking nicely if i can jump line)....