The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Torque's attack damages the already-dented gun more, causing it to short out...
Leaving two guns...and it's Long's turn
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long
CND: -1 Toughness, no longer dazed after this turn.

Figuring there has to be a way through, Long slithers his fluid form into the base of the gun he just tore off it's hinges intending to get through the guts of this building and find the two guys in the control room.
[Move action go into the base and navigate in liquid form through the wiring conduits or whatever other none water tight space he can find..]
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

It will take a bit to actually get somewhere, given that you are a bit hindered by the available space and your method of transportation..
Meaning you'll get to the control room next round. Hannibal's turn
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
Condition: Staggered, Dazed until next turn (only standard action), -1 Speed, -2 Toughness
HP: 0 (?)

Hannibal lets off a string of profanity that would violate even the rather lax ToU of this site.
He fires again.

Damage DC 20 - Pistols: 1d20+9 20
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The gun becomes even more dented and sparks begin to fly, but it still swivels and is already powering up again...
-2 toughness...Torque's up :)
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Bruised (-1)
HP: 0

Grabbing his riot shield by the edges with both hands, Torque jumps towards the gun, bringing the metal edge down towards the gun with his mechanoid strength behind the blow.

DMG DC 23 if Attack: 1d20+4 15 hits
OOC - technically, I used his Energon Blade for this attack. But I like the description of using the shield more. Let me know it I should change it.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Torque's attack almost slices the gun in half, destroying it, leaving only one gun in place...which fires on the Cybertronian.
Two attacks against Torque: 22 and 23, DC 21 to resist. After that, Aislynn's turn.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Bruised (-1), Incapacitated
HP: 0

Focused on taking out one of the guns, Torque takes fire from the other one. Regardless, he's glad to take fire for his comrades, although he suffers pain like they do, he can be repaired much faster if need be.

The first one pings off his armor with no effect, the other drops the Cybertronian.

Toughness: 1d20+4-1 21
Toughness: 1d20+4-1 5 - That's four degree of failure an no HP to reroll. :cry:
Last edited by Bladewind on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN Staggared

"I HATE WALL MOUNTED GUNS!" she avowed as she clumsily moved into a kata that she hoped would wreck the guns.

ooc
Air Control: Shapeable Area Damage 6 (DC 21; Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 16, Increased Range: ranged, Precise, Selective)
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The air slices through the gun, finally causing it to drop from the ceiling in a smoking, sparking wreck.

Meanwhile, Long reaches the control room...a small chamber filled with two seats, both now empty. There is a large keyboard in front of one seat and numerous small screens. One shows the chamber, another a large warehouse-like room full of objects draped over with plain white sheets. Another shows a nondescript corridor, the final one showing what looks like the inside of a glasshouse - except for the glass. There are rows of plants of various colours, sizes and shapes.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long reforms and speaks hurredly into his comms.
"Hey Guys, I made it to the control room. I'll try to shut down the... oh, never mind."
"There seem to be all kinds of rooms that they are monitoring. I guess I can try to open the doors to you. Or I can go out and see if I can find the guys that were here, they likely couldn't have gone far. Thoughts?"
he asks the others.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"I hope somebody is a mechanic. Torque is down." Aislynn said worridely and "I'm hurt and so is Hannible. See if you can find something medical."
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Well, shoot." Long says into the comms. "Okay, let me figure out what I'm looking at here."
What kind of roll to know what I'm looking at?
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//Expertise (Medicine, Botany or...this is the Merge, after all...Popular Culture)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

I had meant is there a way to get them out of the room or a map even to their room?
Long meanwhile will call in and report their status. He'll ask them to ping him on GPS if only to know where in the world they are and to send a crew to secure the site.