Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Nunya B

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Nunya B »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. More if they get cozy.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nunya B wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:04 pm If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. .
Then that's what we'll do,if Bill and Fly are cool with it.I'll have spend my HP to stunt some sort of 1 time Hole-puncher arrow,but if it saves those people,i SHOULD get it back....
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

You guys over there saving people from horrible burning death, while the two of us are just posing and looking cool...
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:01 pm You guys over there saving people from horrible burning death, while the two of us are just posing and looking cool...
AND speaking of fighting, how cool is that
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Post by Camus »

34 for the horsies http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207219
Dai Jin should look for a passtime.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

She's going to take up cloud watching next. I swear the momment she does try to leave and go help thats when all the horses come streaming in.
------------
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 pm
Nunya B wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:12 pm
Oh, easily. Even though she's only packing Area Move Object 6 right now, that's still good for half a dozen people at once. .
Then that's what we'll do,if Bill and Fly are cool with it.I'll have spend my HP to stunt some sort of 1 time Hole-puncher arrow,but if it saves those people,i SHOULD get it back....
I mean, if you really WANT to spend that HP, If it's, like, burning a hole in your pocket. I don't really see any need to stunt this (With all of our collective natural abilities) and you'll miss it during a combat roll that could take you out of the fight, but if you REALLY want to spend it...
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hey,if it's cool with the boss,i'm gonna name the NPC that's talking in my post....
Camus

Post by Camus »

Yeah sure, remember this game outght to be a sandbox at some extent, so feel free to invent stuff up.

Also horsies: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207321 95! HORSIES!
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

GOOD TIME TO LEAVE ME BEHIND KIRI. REALLY APRICIATE IT. THANKS.

Hahaha, let's see how everlasting Jin really is!
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:21 am Also horsies: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=207321 95! HORSIES!
Well,this ain't good news at all.... :(
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

On one hand, Hama can start attacking right now, getting in some cheap pre-battle shots with Finesse Hydrokinesis, but that would mean turning off the power stunt that's giving everyone Leaping. On the other hand, Hama could also just help everyone leave, there shouldn't be an issue ferrying people faster than horse-speed. On the Extra Limbs 1, Hama can just wait for the enemy to get close and then join in the fight with her current Move Object.
I think the answer here depends on how people want to handle it. Straight up fight, fight a horsemen then run from the infantry, or just book it ASAP?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Soyokaze would counsel fleeing. There not much reason to stay.
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

How 'bout a little of both? We fight for a round to dissuade persuit,then bolt for the treeline and Owari.It should concevably stop the Horsemen,cause they probably think no one's alive here....
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

I have to ask for clarification here, was Akihito's comment being insulting towards Hama intentional or accidental?