Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Camus

Re: Tale of the Five Warriors (Recruitment)

Post by Camus »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 pm
Camus wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:19 am Incoming post tomorrow
Hey Camus,any chance Akihito's "Wolf Ears" can pick out anyone hollering for help from within the Temple?
I'll post after i find out if i need to make a roll or not....
Not really, since there is much background noise, your accurate hearing isnt able to tell which could correspond to those trapped inside the temple or those running around. Unless Soyokaze told you he saw a monk inside and then you could try and focus your hearing, requiring a perception check.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 pm
Camus wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:19 am Incoming post tomorrow
Hey Camus,any chance Akihito's "Wolf Ears" can pick out anyone hollering for help from within the Temple?
I'll post after i find out if i need to make a roll or not....
Not really, since there is much background noise, your accurate hearing isnt able to tell which could correspond to those trapped inside the temple or those running around. Unless Soyokaze told you he saw a monk inside and then you could try and focus your hearing, requiring a perception check.
Ok,wanted to check first.Post'll be up soon...ish.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I've noticed something in the last couple of posts; i've wierdly enough had Akihito treat Soyokaze almost like a grandson would his grandfather.It's really odd how easily i fell into that writing tick..
Camus

Post by Camus »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 am I've noticed something in the last couple of posts; i've wierdly enough had Akihito treat Soyokaze almost like a grandson would his grandfather.It's really odd how easily i fell into that writing tick..
Yeah also noticed that. Its cool, I like it, feels like the characters really know each other.

Also, is Soyokaze purposely not telling everyone he saw the monk inside the temple?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:18 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:13 am I've noticed something in the last couple of posts; i've wierdly enough had Akihito treat Soyokaze almost like a grandson would his grandfather.It's really odd how easily i fell into that writing tick..
Yeah also noticed that. Its cool, I like it, feels like the characters really know each other.

Also, is Soyokaze purposely not telling everyone he saw the monk inside the temple?
Don't know,it might not have registered to either Fly or Soyokaze yet.I got a pretty high perception roll,you could say i did too...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

If it was posted I totally missed it. lemme double check..
"Something pithy this way comes."
Camus

Post by Camus »

Rolling chance of a cavalry charge this round: 17 Nope
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
Camus

Re: Tale of the six Warriors (OOC)

Post by Camus »

心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Kindof glad Imagawa somehow got all the Nags.... :lol:
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

Is the temple floor wood or stone?
Camus

Post by Camus »

Wooden
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Camus wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 pmWooden
So with the fire raging,we could conceivably break the wood and make a hole to get them out from where we are?...
Nunya B

Post by Nunya B »

MacynSnow wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:38 pm
So with the fire raging,we could conceivably break the wood and make a hole to get them out from where we are?...
I had that all typed up and ready to go, but Flynnarrel beat me by a few minutes with a more sensible option. It's still on the table, and putting a hole in a collapsing structure is the sort of thing Hama would do due to her impatience.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nunya B wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 pm
I had that all typed up and ready to go, but Flynnarrel beat me by a few minutes with a more sensible option. It's still on the table, and putting a hole in a collapsing structure is the sort of thing Hama would do due to her impatience.
If Akihito & Yahata could make a big enough hole,you think Hama could pull everyone up here using her Water manipulation safely?
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Nunya B wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:52 pm
Oh, it still might be needed. 12 pounds of wood isn't much to transmute and we'll still need a way down there.

Edit: ninja'ed
"Something pithy this way comes."