Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
catsi563

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
HP: 1; Condition: Ice Skating

Jen who'd been sitting idly on her slide while letting her legs swing lazily back and forth perked up a bit as the scouts found a possible lead on the target, which caused the rest of the group to take off like a pack of wolves after a deer.

Jen stifled a yawn and stretched like some great cat before standing up on the ramp, and glancing at Madame Curare, then with a subtle gesture glanced again at the slide and then once more at some trees as if indicating higher ground.

Then regardless of whether their erstwhile team lead followed suit she took off on the slide making sure to let the ramp ascend at a gentle slope and pace as she made her way towards the indicated clearing at a leisurely pace. As she slid over the terrain she kept a wary eye on the surroundings, while she did her skin frosted over into a sheath of ice harder then steel.

Jens perception check _: 1D20+9 = [18]+9 = 27

Her ice armors on, and if Madame Curare wants she can hitch a ride to get a high ground perspective
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Buzzbomb
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: normal

Now that she had her goggles on, it would be tough to tell how hard she had rolled her eyes at Red Death's continued shenanigans, but her gaze did linger on him for perhaps a second too long. Then she was gone, another spray of leaves and dirt marking her trail as she headed back towards the clearing (and whatever details she might have missed the first time).
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth
HP: 0

Most of the others seemed to be on the move within an instant, save for Dave who stood where he was to flip the knife in his hand several times. Even with his seeming lack of urgency the man still planned on besting the brigade there. His senses probed the shadows, and he mentally urged them with a single phrase.

"Forest clearing."

The next thing he saw, were Oni and Buzzbomb bounding into his locale. "Took you guys long enough."
Perception: 23
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Buzzbomb
HP: 1; LP: 1; Condition: still don't see nothing

Once she made it back to the clearing, she took another quick loop around. Now that it had been pointed out, she saw the path leading away- but otherwise it looked pretty much like it had the first time.

Still no coffee shop, no packie, no bodega- no wonder this Bailey guy was getting mroe and more monstrous, living out in the sticks like this...

>OOC: Perception check 1d20+4= 10, roll http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=205831. Better, but not much better. Definitely a city girl.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta

As the others race off, Magenta's looks to Curare for direction. If the woman indicates to head out she'll float above the trees after the others. Can your nose get any more brown?! Simpering fool!
"Something pithy this way comes."
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Everyone:

As the group arrives at the clearing the flying members had spotted, all of you see the broken trees that litter the edges of the clearing; however only a few of you notice the faded blaster burns that are on several of the damaged limbs and trunks. A energy weapon fire-fight happened at this location, at least a few weeks ago.

Cat Noir's attention is drawn to one of the damaged trees, the base of it specifically where she spots a dried pool of blood. Nothing about it looks unusual aside from the fact that it shows that more has happened here than one might expect.

OOC wrote:Sorry for delays, who knew graduating teenagers who are over achievers could be so demanding on my time?
In short, everyone besides Buzzbomb, who made a Perception Check picks up something new while Cat Noir finds something extra thanks to her "clue sense".
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Red Death
Hero Points- 1 Condition -On Alert
Gliding into the clearing behind Cat Noir,Red Death(Cecilia always reminded him that Red Death wasn't a "person",but an Ideal and he needed to keep himself separate from it.) knelt down near some of the scorch marks,saying as he got a better look
"Well,looks like SOMEONE tried to 'Recruit' Mr.Bailey and he 'polietly' declined the invitation...."
OOC:Hey T-man,i'm gonna make a tech check to see if i recognize the type of blasters used by the burns.If i'm not allowed to,just ignore my mad ramblings...:D
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=206289: 12+6=18
Pretty average roll,Mr. 12.Your hired!Say hello to you new partner,Ms. 6...:)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Condition: Healthy
HP: 1 ~ Luck: 5

Felicity wanders over cautiously towards the dried blood, noticing it darker than the surrounding materials, she hunkers down next to it, looking around, taking in the rest of the scorch marks. "Hey, I found something over here too. Someone definitely got hurt in whatever caused the rest of this. Not sure what cause this blood was the same as those scorch marks. Burns don't tend to bleed all that much after all, right?"
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek

Nathan lands in the clearing next to the others.

The sensors in his suit aren't sophisticated enough to provide any benefit in their investigation, so he needs to wait until someone has something for him to do.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 4:13 am Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Condition: Healthy
HP: 1 ~ Luck: 5

Felicity wanders over cautiously towards the dried blood, noticing it darker than the surrounding materials, she hunkers down next to it, looking around, taking in the rest of the scorch marks. "Hey, I found something over here too. Someone definitely got hurt in whatever caused the rest of this. Not sure what cause this blood was the same as those scorch marks. Burns don't tend to bleed all that much after all, right?"
Red Death
Hero Points- 1 Condition-On Alert
Continuing to study the burn marks,Alex replied toward's Felicity
"Depends greatly upon what caused the burn in the first place,m'dear.Certain chemical's have been known to set the blood aflame as quickly as a lit match..."
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Madame Curare

I’m assuming Madame Curare teleported with Tsalmaveth again, unless anyone objects.

Nearly a century of being one of the world’s most feared murderers... and Curare just now realized she didn’t know all that much about forensics. She knew a lot about hiding evidence, sure, but not much about analyzing it. Maybe that’s something to invest in for tomorrow.

“Whatever happened here, I don’t think it was Mr. Bailey alone.” Curare said, “Couldn’t have been some unlucky game warden either, I don’t know much about hunting, but they don’t pack heat-rays.”
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind

"Because they aren't heat rays." Jen said somewhat absently from her perch near a branch which was splintered.

"Blasters were low wattage phased plasma set on a high concussion setting." she pointed to the branch which looked like a cannon ball had gone through it. "if they were heat or higher wattage this clearing would be on fire still."

she quirked a head to the side as Cat pointed out the blood stains "And our target wouldn't be bleeding since the blasters would cauterize the wounds."
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

"Looks like there's more to this then we've been told. Surprise surprise."
------------
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 6:25 am Snowblind

"Because they aren't heat rays." Jen said somewhat absently from her perch near a branch which was splintered.

"Blasters were low wattage phased plasma set on a high concussion setting." she pointed to the branch which looked like a cannon ball had gone through it. "if they were heat or higher wattage this clearing would be on fire still."

she quirked a head to the side as Cat pointed out the blood stains "And our target wouldn't be bleeding since the blasters would cauterize the wounds."
Red Death
Hero Points-1 Condition-On Alert
Heading over to the blood stain's Cat Noir pointed out,Alex finished Snowblind's statement
"....Which means,someone got careless or they decided to change from 'Capture' to 'Silence'."

As he placed a finger onto the blood and pulled it away(noting how thick it was on his gloved hand),he replied to Tsalmaveth's comment
"What more do you expect from a Government controlled by the purse string's of the Ultra Wealthy?To them,we are nothing but Cannon-Fodder,to be used and Discarded like yesterday's Shawarma leftovers...."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

Dave frowns to himself, taking out his razor to flip back and fourth. "What is it with everyone and schwarma these days. " Then, continuing past without waiting for an answer, "Any sign of them still being around?"
------------