For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Nintendogeek01

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

:( :( :( :( :(
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 pm Guys, I'm tired of the constant toxic environment around here. I'm leaving the boards for the foreseeable future.
Well,so much for that bit in the story.Hopefully Catsei can NPC Nenia and get the story back on track.

As an aside:I personally don't think it's Toxic here,but maybe i've got a thicker skin than Spectrum does.What's your opinion Nintendo? ;)

Edit:This is what i get for typing on a PS4 controller.... :(
Last edited by MacynSnow on Thu May 24, 2018 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

In this room specifically it's a little sparse rather than toxic. But if he's talking about the boards around here as a whole I don't know, I honestly don't come here except for this game.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Nintendogeek01 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 pm In this room specifically it's a little sparse rather than toxic. But if he's talking about the boards around here as a whole I don't know, I honestly don't come here except for this game.
Thank you for giving me your opinion Nintendo. See how how nice&respectful it is herein? We simply stated our opinions and didn't throw a temper tantrum when it wasn't what we expected.THAT is how an Adult person speaks to another....

Ok,rant over! Now back to the game.....
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

I'm suddenly glad I only come here for this game as well, but like Nintendo, I actually don't know what Spectrum is referring to regarding toxicity.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am I'm suddenly glad I only come here for this game as well, but like Nintendo, I actually don't know what Spectrum is referring to regarding toxicity.
IMHO,i think he and Scots Dragon have some sort of beef with each other(they seem to be the only ones getting upset over anything and apparently everything)From what i can figure out,both are increadably(?) thin-skinned and easily rattled,taking offense at anything they read or see.Now,again,that's IMHO,so take it for the grain of salt it's worth to you.

But let's try not to derail the game much....
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Spectrum wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 pm Guys, I'm tired of the constant toxic environment around here. I'm leaving the boards for the foreseeable future.
Wait, what? :shock: That's rather sudden, what brought this on? :cry:

No, wait: just found it.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

kenmadragon wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:50 pm
Wait, what? :shock: That's rather sudden, what brought this on? :cry:

No, wait: just found it.
That's why i sent you the pm kd.See above for my opinion on all that,now how we gonna fix ths?I suppose cat could NPC Nenia for a bit to move the story along but afterward.....
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

its pretty much that Nenias story will happen off panel, while everyone else infiltrates the underground base to retrieve the gadget Uplift needs.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Everything cool,catsei?
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah Im hanging in end of the month is always a little wonky for me for some reason plus I trying to write in my head nenias response
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 6:28 am yeah Im hanging in end of the month is always a little wonky for me for some reason plus I trying to write in my head nenias response
Last week of the month's wonky for me too.You need help with it,just drop me a pm...:)
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

So spectrum is back Then?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Corrigon wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 am So spectrum is back Then?
Got no idea.I know he got hit with a week ban,but i have no idea how long it's been honestly....
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yes Spectrums back as far as I know and Im glad for it.

apologies for the delay comp acted wonky on me last night knocked me off the net for a good 12+ hours Ill try to catch up soon

Catsi stories