Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
EpicEclipse

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by EpicEclipse »

Jeez.. with rolls like that.. she'll notice a trail of footprints, but fail to realize that who they belong to is sneaking up behind her. Lol.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 pm Jeez.. with rolls like that.. she'll notice a trail of footprints, but fail to realize that who they belong to is sneaking up behind her. Lol.
True,but it could've been worse;she could've got a 1..... :lol:
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

She DID roll a 1 with her general awareness check. The second check was specifically to use detect clues. Lol.

In other news; I just landed a new site at work (I am a security officer). 54 hour weeks in 4 days (13.5 hour shifts) graveyards in a low impact, non-presence oriented site doing fire watch.

I sit in a room under renovation to report if there are any fires and check the ID of any worker that comes in to work or kick out everyone else for 13.5 hours and can watch dvds, read, working on projects on my laptop and even bring my switch or snes classic (If I can figure a way to bring a small monitor with an HDMI port)

With my province's minimum wage increasing next Friday, though JUST enough that I am barely over it, all those overtime hours are going to make an enormous difference financially.
Last edited by EpicEclipse on Tue May 22, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camus

Post by Camus »

心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Camus wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 pm Rolls: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=205449
It's athletics that can give you an added rank of movement speed, not acrobatics. :P but given that your athletics is actually 1 better, it won't make a difference for Oni really ever.
Camus

Post by Camus »

EpicEclipse wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 pm
Camus wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 pm Rolls: http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=205449
It's athletics that can give you an added rank of movement speed, not acrobatics. :P but given that your athletics is actually 1 better, it won't make a difference for Oni really ever.
Ah good catch! Yeah he is pretty athletic-y
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

And given the difficult terrain we are likely to encounter, it'll be a huge help to him for sure.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

To be clear, is the intention go to the clearing then follow the path or to trailblaze through the forest in the direction Magenta indicated?
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm To be clear, is the intention go to the clearing then follow the path or to trailblaze through the forest in the direction Magenta indicated?
From what T-man described,the clearing IS the way Magneta indicated....unless she's REALLY that bad at directions. :)
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Yes, I think it's trailblazer to the clearing then move on from there. :P

Cat wants to get a look at the clearing first though. Never know what kind of clues luck will uncover.

(Also, saw Deadpool 2 the other day. Don't be surprised if I start channeling some Domino into Cat. She was fantastic.)
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Yeah, from the post it looked like it was "go to the clearing from where we are, then the path starts at the clearing and goes towards the river".

Also, totally tangential: hey EpicEclipse- good to see a fellow security professional on here, good luck with the OT bonanza. (also, yeah, I've been thinking about Cat Noir every time I see Domino in the trailer.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

pathfinderq1 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:51 pm Also, totally tangential: hey EpicEclipse- good to see a fellow security professional on here, good luck with the OT bonanza. (also, yeah, I've been thinking about Cat Noir every time I see Domino in the trailer.
:mrgreen:

Yeah, for the overtime, it seems like a ton, 14 hours over a standard 40 hour full time week, but when you consider how low key and laid back the shift itself is, it's not actually all that bad. All it impacts is potential socializing, running errands and the like that I might do if I was working an 8 hour shift. It is a 5.5 hour difference in shift length after all. But let's be real, I run my errands on my days off, not between shifts. I generally just do stuff I can do during this particular site's shifts, just lacking my ps4 or PC. And I still get 3 days off for socializing. Technically I get 4 "days" to socialize with it being graveyards.

So Yeah, it's a huuuuuge deal for me. :D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Without Affects Other on ice slide not sure Curare can join Jen.
"Something pithy this way comes."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Flynnarrel wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:17 am Without Affects Other on ice slide not sure Curare can join Jen.
It has platform though. Seems reasonable someone else could stand on the platform.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah I imagine jen could "piggy back" at least one person on the slide so to speak any more then that would be too much even for my descriptive writing.

Plus Id bet someone of significant athletic ability or luck could slide on them while they lasted as well.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories