Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
MacynSnow

Re: Team Cerberus (OOC)

Post by MacynSnow »

You know,i just realized i might get another HP due to that stupid Honor Complication from trying to snap Maggie out of her current state....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I can't wait to go and (to Quote that late,great Revolutionary William Wallace) "Pick a Fight".... :D
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

Macysnow, you roll Acrobatics (not Athletics) to lessen fall damage. Since Acrobatics is Trained Only, you probably want to edit your post.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thanks for the reminder kenseido! :D
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

No acrobatics checks needed. I just wanted to give everyone a moment to show a bit of badassness with a dramatic exit from the transport.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 am No acrobatics checks needed. I just wanted to give everyone a moment to show a bit of badassness with a dramatic exit from the transport.
Cool,thanks!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doc brings up an intresting point:To those that don't understand the mindset,it looks like Alex is obsessing over Maggie and maybe on some level he might be,but it would be something completely different to Alex.

Alex is a very big believer in Self Agency,or the ability to make your own choices for good or ill.He'd feel that someone in Maggie's position(having her ability to make a personal choices taken away from her)would need to be helped as much as possible.Oh,he's perfectly aware of what she did before(he does have Well-Informed after all),but it doesn't matter to him as that was her Self Agency in action.If the story continues on the way i'm thinking it will,then he'll become Obsessed with breaking Harris' control on her whatever the cost.....

Fantastic Drama right there. :D
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

So many assumptions...
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Flynnarrel wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 am So many assumptions...
I know,but that's what makes for good RPing... :D
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

To be clear, it’s Curare assuming she’s the “leader,” and not Batgirl. ;)

I’m not sure why Wainwright decided to hand the briefing book to Curare, but Curare is exactly the sort of imperious b——h that would just assume she was in charge anyway. Wainwright handing her the documents would only reinforce her opinion of herself.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

As I posted, Curare being "in charge" is a reasonable assumption based on Wainwright's action.

Nathan might not follow her otherwise. But as posted, he believes that he needs to work with the team and not go solo.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Alex would have the same thoughts as Nathan on it.You were obviously put in charge for a reason,weither it be due to your training or something else.You also have to remember,RD was a great team player before the betrayal so it wouldn't be to hard for him to fall right back into the habit ....
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

It actually makes good sense why curare was chosen to "lead". Of everyone, she is by far the most professional and by her dossier would be seen as highly competent with centuries of experience under her belt. She is really a natural choice when compared to her more chaotic compatriots here.

Maggie might be a secondary choice, but her conditioning isn't exactly field tested, so Curare is still the safe bet.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'd say that in a way, Dave admires Curse as a legend in their field. Serving under her is a much easier compromise then if he had to follow the orders of anyone else here. No offense to them really, he's just not too much of a team player these days.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Quick question T-man,how many of those immunity pills could i've made while getting dressed,since the DC's were so low?