Team Cerberus (IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Doctor Malsyn

Re: Team Cerberus (IC)

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth
HP: 1

"I could get us there in a few minutes, depending on just how big a leash you're giving us and just where the hell we actually are right now." Dave boasted, itching to actually take full a dive through the shadows once again.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Batgirl III

Toasty

Post by Batgirl III »

Madame Curare

“I don’t suppose it would be possible to get copies of Mr. Bailey’s medical history?”
Madame Curare asked, spreading a bit of butter on a single slice of toast. She hadn’t had solid food in years and knew first hand the danger of giving too much solid food to someone who had been starved... No. Don’t dwell on that now. Indulge yourself with nostalgia later. Mission first.

“Allergies, pre-existing conditions, any previous major surgery.
If Mr. Bailey had an arthroplastic procedure, then Ms. Kane could possibly cripple him with a snap of her figures.”

And why the hell do you need a group like this to capture your jolly grey giant? This seems like the sort of thing that Daedalus or Lady Liberty handled, solo, every few months or so. This guy didn’t look half as dangerous as Giganosaur... Big, yes, but not gigantic. Super-strong, no doubt, but no Centurion... Wainwright didn’t want to send in heroes. That bothers me, but if she wants to play a long game, then I’ll play the long game with her.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta

Maggie looks uncomfortable at the notion, but gives a reluctant nod at Curare's words.

"Though I'll be able to tell pretty quickly if there are any such implants." her smile fades with memories, but she shakes them off.Yeah that's it, remember. The pain and wrongness in their eyes when medical procedures that were supposed to make their lives better are turned against them. Remember the screams of shock and pain and terror. Oh C'mon! That was the best!

"Which brings up, should we review what we all can do? I mean, I can't imagine we're the trusting sort with details but maybe in broadstrokes? Like, I do tricks with metal and magnetism, she makes it cold, young lady in the corner is really fast. Are any of us super strong and/or durable?" She looks hopefully at the Japanese man or the other guy who doesn't speak much.
Oooh. Tell them Alex has gas. Go on, tell them. HA!
"Something pithy this way comes."
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Tsalmaveth

"Pretty sure lover boy over there has gas, of the red and deadly variety." Dave commented helpfully, gesturing to said man.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Madame Curare
Flynnarrel wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:16 am "Which brings up, should we review what we all can do? I mean, I can't imagine we're the trusting sort with details but maybe in broadstrokes? Like, I do tricks with metal and magnetism, she makes it cold, young lady in the corner is really fast. Are any of us super strong and/or durable?"
‘I drink and I know things.’ Curare recalled the line from one of the few novels she’d been allowed to read recently. Most of her reading materials were censored or heavily redacted, apparently this one had been turned into a popular film or something. Demand for copies of the book had been high and it slipped through the cracks uncensored. “Honestly, I don’t have any superhuman powers of note. ‘Not aging’ isn’t of much use in a fight... I spent the better part of a century building a network of contacts, connections, safe-havens, and a fabulously well stocked wine-cellar.” Sigh. “But the Raven dismantled most of my network before she brought me in, Dr. Sin murdered my favorite henchmen when he burned me, and the IRS sold my wines, my houses, and private plane at auction... I think I might still have a yurt in Outer Mongolia with ₮30,000 tögrög stashed in it that no one found. So, hey, next time we’re in Ömnögovi, lunch is on me.”

Temporary setbacks, I should be back on my feet in a few years. Time is always on my side.

If anyone in the room or listening in happened to speak khalkh ayalguu they’d probably be surprised to notice that her inflection and pronunciation was flawless.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
Condition: cool curiosity
Which brings up, should we review what we all can do? I mean, I can't imagine we're the trusting sort with details but maybe in broadstrokes? Like, I do tricks with metal and magnetism, she makes it cold, young lady in the corner is really fast. Are any of us super strong and/or durable?" She looks hopefully at the Japanese man or the other guy who doesn't speak much.
Jen gave a quiet if somewhat unlady like snort. Saying she made things cold was like saying the sun made things a teensy bit warm. still she didnt voice a retort though better no one knew the full extent of her abilites just yet. Instead she cause a small snowflake sculpture to grow in her hand looking at it for a second like it were the neatest thing ever before setting it on the table near the remains of her completed meal.

"So...costumes, or is orange the new black?"
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
kenseido

Post by kenseido »

GeoTek

Nathan looks at Maggie for several seconds before responding.

"Only when I have my armor on. And it's Nathan."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:26 am Tsalmaveth

"Pretty sure lover boy over there has gas, of the red and deadly variety." Dave commented helpfully, gesturing to said man.
Red Death
Hero Points-2 Condition-Normal

Giving Dave a Cheshire cat grin,Alex responds
"Now don't go hating on the players just cause you might suck at the games.As for what i can do?Well,i'm not only a Qualified Master When it comes to Chemicals,but the Gaseous substances i use can not only kill any who inhale it (without the Antidote,at any rate) but cause Paralysis as well.I also wear an Armored suit that can take some decent hits."
Last edited by MacynSnow on Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camus

Oni

Post by Camus »

Pushing his dish aside, Genki looks at Maggie for a moment. "I was samurai, I am no one now. People called me many things, nikuya, bakemono, oni... You might as well. Yamada Genki de gozaru, dozo yoroshiku onegaishimasu." he states, seemingly awaiting for a reply for a brief moment, before recalling these people didn't follow the same code of conduct he did, then looking somewhere else.
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Cat Noir (Felicity Black)
Condition: Healthy
HP: 1 ~ Luck: 5

Felicity sips her juice and quietly observes the others after her sandwich is done. It wasn't exactly hot, but it was filling and the best food she'd had since she was taken in to Blackstone. She glanced over at Maggie when she mentions essentially sharing trade secrets, but in a vague way, and then to the others, listening carefully to what they share, snickering slightly at Dave's quip about Alex having gas. Sure it was immature and they all knew what Dave meant, maybe, but the wording was on point for comedy.

"Oh be nice Alex. You're not exactly channelling Casanova yourself." she teases with a smile. "And I suppose if we're all sharing, my name is Felicity, but I'm more widely known as Cat Noir, or just Cat for short. And I'm lucky. Or unlucky depending on your perspective." she smiles again, a bit more enigmatically this time.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
Condition: Cold Shoulder

"Jen or Snowblind nice to meet you all!" Jen chimed in merrily as she got up and stepped behind Alex leaning down over his shoulder.

'And like she said, I make things Coooold." she whispered the last word in Alexs ear with a long low sultry tone and without using her power at all just her natural low body temperature.
Last edited by catsi563 on Sun May 13, 2018 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Magenta

Maggie nods in interest as people speak. She looks impressed at the snow art. Her eyes go wide when the Japanese man identifies as a samurai. She gives a slightly puzzled look when Cat calls herself 'lucky' but doesn't press.

"You mentioned something about group transport?" She prompts towards Dave. "And is there more to it than just speed?" she asks the mostly quiet youth.
That's how they all became the Brady Bunch! The Brady Bunch.... the Brady Bunch....
"Something pithy this way comes."
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:36 pm "Jen or Snowblind nice to meet you all!" Jen chimed in merrily as she got up and stepped behind Alex leaning down over his shoulder.
'And like she said, I make things Coooold." she whispered the last word in Alexs ear with a long low sultry tone and without using her power at all just her natural low body temperature before standing up and laughing merrily.
"So we doing this or what?"
Red Death
Hero Point -2 Condition -Normal&Flirty :D
Alex could feel the temp start dropping as Jen came closer.Part of him wanted to just leave it be,but it was rather small compared to the larger part urging him to do something reckless...He'd blame all his next actions on stress over the situation as,when jen leaned in close to his ear to whisper that last word,his face snapped over quickly&gave her a kiss befor she could move away....
OCC: so,catsei,how you think this should be resolved?....;)
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Snowblind
Condition: Cold Shower
Alex could feel the temp start dropping as Jen came closer.Part of him wanted to just leave it be,but it was rather small compared to the larger part urging him to do something reckless...He'd blame all his next actions on stress over the situation as,when jen leaned in close to his ear to whisper that last word,his face snapped over quickly&gave her a kiss befor she could move away....
Jens eyes widened as Alex kissed her but Jen was nothing if not quick on her feet and she responded in kind, grabbing him by his shirt and returning the kiss with interest.

As she did though she slipped a hand around his shoudlers up to his neck and just as the kiss ended, she dumped a bucketful worth of Freezing cold snow down his back before standing up and laughing merrily.

Thats how :lol: ;) ;)

OOC: humor aside do keep in mind her natural body temp is probably the physical equivalent of kissing an ice pack fresh out of the freezer.

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

catsi563 wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 1:56 am Snowblind
Condition: Cold Shower
Jens eyes widened as Alex kissed her but Jen was nothing if not quick on her feet and she responded in kind, grabbing him by his shirt and returning the kiss with interest.

As she did though she slipped a hand around his shoudlers up to his neck and just as the kiss ended, she dumped a bucketful worth of Freezing cold snow down his back before standing up and laughing merrily.

Thats how :lol: ;) ;)

OOC: humor aside do keep in mind her natural body temp is probably the physical equivalent of kissing an ice pack fresh out of the freezer.
Red Death
If asked,he'd admit it wasn't as bad as kissing that female Polar Bear at the Hanover Zoo during freshman hazing,but the bucket of snow down his back made up for it.Shooting up like he'd been joybuzzed in the buttcheek,Alex shooke out what snow he could as he said to a laughing Jen
"Still worth the butt freeze..."