J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
danelsan

Re: J-Mart: LADIES WEEK! Warrior Woman, Sin, Power Princess, Lady Shiva, Lady Vic

Post by danelsan »

Did the artist just paste an actual photo of a gun in one of her hands? It looks very incongruent with the rest of the art. Should at least have drawn some black lineart over it haha
Batgirl III

Re: J-Mart: LADIES WEEK! Warrior Woman, Sin, Power Princess, Lady Shiva, Lady Vic

Post by Batgirl III »

Not just any gun, that’s a genuine Webley–Fosbery Automatic Revolver!

My white whale.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

Seems like something a woman like Lady Vic would have few qualms about bringing into action. Not just for the "Faberge Egg" rarity, but for the elegance and power.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

danelsan wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:14 am Did the artist just paste an actual photo of a gun in one of her hands?
Yep. Or rather, whomever photoshopped that image did:

"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

She’s using the same gun in the pic, so that photoshop is probably someone trying to show what the weapon is or it was a draft by the actual artist.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

As for Lady Shiva, I tend to think that while she'd have an edge on Batman in hand-to-hand combat (6.5-7/10), that'd basically put her in the same league as the Bronze Tiger and Shang Chi, though Shiva would have a more fearsome reputation due to her going around and seeking out such masters to defeat herself. I feel that Danny, at least in his Immortal Iron Fist levels, is on par with Shang, Ben and Shiva in terms of skill and ability, but has an unfair edge since he has legit Street Fighter style chi abilities that can slap around Thing and Hulk level bricks.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
scc

Post by scc »

Great run of Nazi villains you had Thorp. Always great to throw at characters.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Alas, J-Mart customers, LADIES' WEEK will be cut short. My father, the Odinthorpe, fell from his throne and broke his leg. Thus, I must traverse the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard Missouri to give aid.

If you're keeping track, that's my dad breaking his right leg in April just as my wife starts to be able to put weight on her right leg that she broke in January. And that's after the youngest Thorpocalypse sprained his right knee at a trampoline park in December. So needless to say, the Thorpe family is keeping the orthopedic medical profession in the midwest in business. :)

And if you need pushed in a wheelchair or someone to help you with lower leg PT, I'm your man! ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Ken

Post by Ken »

I'm sorry about your dad, and the rest of your family.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:29 pm Alas, J-Mart customers, LADIES' WEEK will be cut short. My father, the Odinthorpe, fell from his throne and broke his leg. Thus, I must traverse the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard Missouri to give aid.

If you're keeping track, that's my dad breaking his right leg in April just as my wife starts to be able to put weight on her right leg that she broke in January. And that's after the youngest Thorpocalypse sprained his right knee at a trampoline park in December. So needless to say, the Thorpe family is keeping the orthopedic medical profession in the midwest in business. :)

And if you need pushed in a wheelchair or someone to help you with lower leg PT, I'm your man! ;)
Methinks thoust been cursed by that vile trickster Lokiungus from Middleheim Massachusetts good sir!

Translate:hope everything works out thorp! :D
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Wow, what a run of bad luck!

Make sure they give your Odin-Dad a Bone Stimulator, a most wondrous mystical artifice that can speed healing painlessly!
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Hath thy family no left-legs, Thorpe?

Me thinks something sinister is afoot...
Ken

Post by Ken »

Batgirl III wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:47 pm Hath thy family no left-legs, Thorpe?

Well played.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
scc

Post by scc »

Sorry to hear that Thorp. Hope they get better soon.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 pm
Batgirl III wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:47 pm Hath thy family no left-legs, Thorpe?

Well played.
We will bend the knee to the pun :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories