Team Cerberus (OOC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
kenseido

Re: Team Cerberus (aka Suicide Squad In Freedom City)

Post by kenseido »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:46 pm "Well good job for all of you. Meanwhile I have to sit here and face the consequences of my actions ."
"Right there with you. Although technically I wasn't in control, totally want to make up for the things I did."
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 pm No worries on exactly how the powers that be are going to implement "obedience" from the group.

I've already thought of that :twisted: .
I figured you would, lol
Spectrum wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:45 pm Does not having some kind of chain to yank on make things harder for Tman?
Sure, which is why it's good he knows certain ins and outs of abilities and where the figurative loopholes are to make that chain stick.

I'm frankly glad he seems confident he's got something in mind that will work regardless of the cast's various powers, whoever the cast turns out to be.

Knowing there are unique roadblocks to prevent something simple like an exploding collar from working means the countermeasure is sure to be interesting. :)
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Tattooedman wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:47 pm No worries on exactly how the powers that be are going to implement "obedience" from the group.

He’ll revoke our J-Mart Rewards Club cards. Do you have any idea how many J-Points I’ve saved up over the years?
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

Pretty sure we're all going to have to make a Pinkie Swear. Everyone knows those are unbreakable.

Either that or mind control...
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

I'd trust a pinkie swear over the mind control any day.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
Plan b

Post by Plan b »

catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Batgirl III wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm

He’ll revoke our J-Mart Rewards Club cards. Do you have any idea how many J-Points I’ve saved up over the years?
that... that would make me a sad kitty :cry:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Batgirl III wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm

That'd be all kinds of not fair,as i've almost enough j-Points save for a free patio set........
pathfinderq1

Post by pathfinderq1 »

It sure got awfully quiet in here all of a sudden. I guess those explosive collars worked after all...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Naw,we're just waitin' fer the Boss to pick the team(Hopping one of 'em is me,but it probably won't be....) :)
Funkadelic

Post by Funkadelic »

It is a tough choice. There were a lot of good characters submitted.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

MacynSnow wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 pm Naw,we're just waitin' fer the Boss to pick the team(Hopping one of 'em is me,but it probably won't be....) :)
I too am experiencing fluctuating verticality while waiting. ;)
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

MacynSnow wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:30 pm Naw,we're just waitin' fer the Boss to pick the team(Hopping one of 'em is me,but it probably won't be....) :)
Well, I’d planned to have this done last night. However, since the restaurant the wife I went to caught fire we ended up getting in much, much later than we’d intended. Good news is nobody was hurt.
Funkadelic wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:54 pm It is a tough choice. There were a lot of good characters submitted.
Yes. Yes there were. This was by no means an easy choice & I even ended up increasing the number of PCs of the group because there were so many well done submissions.

Alright, so here are the characters I’d like to offer a spot in the game;

Snowblind by catsi563
Magenta by Flynnarrel
Red Death III MaynSnow
Tsalmaveth Doctor Malsyn
Cat Noir by EpicEclipse
Oni by Camus
Madame Curare Batgirl III
GeoTek by kenseido
Buzzbomb by pathfinderq1

To anyone who didn't make it in, sorry you didn't get picked, but you guys will be the first I ask if someone drops out.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

9 players! You a brave man TM.

I'm good to go with Cat. I'm going to make a slight aesthetic (the only mechanical change is the descriptor) on her gloves and give them short, retractable claws rather than the hardened strike plates. I really don't know why I didn't think of it before with the naming convention and overall theme...

Edit: I actually pushed a few (6 to be precise) skill points around, and rather than just making her gloves clawed, I reduced the bonus on her stealth suit and just gave her gloves variable descriptor. It made more sense to do that so as the gloves remain considered unarmed for the purposes of her other powers (and the close combat skill for that matter). :)
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Thank you for the opportunity to explore this character and her interaction with the excellent and quirky band of miscreants you’ve chosen. It could not have been an easy thing with so many potential awesome stories.

I look forward to our collective creativity. :)
"Something pithy this way comes."