The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The footage shows the warrior appearing in a flash of lightning, crouching...then immediately looking around. Stepping towards a nearby door, it blasts it open with its weapons (hence the discharge) and soon returns to the corridor, apparently not having found what it was looking for.

The warrior's helmet does have an interface...
//Technology roll from Torque to reengage it...
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

OOC: Bringing to the table:
Interface: Comprehend 2 [Machines]
Control Technology: Affliction 2 [Resisted by Fortitude, Overcome by skill or Fortitude (Controlled); Cumulative, Perception, Affects Object Only, Limited to Third Degree Only, Limited to Technology

Technology: 1d20+5 25

:shock:
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

The girl debates looking some more, but not finding much (a corridor is a corridor), she starts to see if there are any doors or such like she can open nearby.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Upon hearing that the warrior was looking for something, Agent Long will start looking around. Locked doors meant little to the blobby Agent.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

It's not hard to find the corridor, given that you engaged the warrior shortly after it started shooting. The door, blasted open, leads into a currently-disused office space - disused meaning it's packed with all kinds of knick knacks someone didn't want to lob across the entire studio space.

Torque manages to reactivate the interface and, after taking a moment to listen to the machine, finds out that the main directives for the warrior were, apparently, to find Spice...and they were put in rather clumsily. The programming language used 'feels' haphazard...
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

"Any indicator of where it was previously?" Long asks hopefully when the Cybertronian relays the information. He'll also stop looking around since they have the spice that the being was presumably looking for.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque

"Good question. I have no means to track or trace a transportation signal. But, let me see if there was an exit protocol of some kind."

Torque checks through the rudimentary commands.

"I have the impression that someone appropriated this poor soul and set him loose. The coding here is rather clumsy - I`d say rushed if I had to put a word to it. It works, but only because the creature is easily controlled."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

There is an exit protocol. The warrior was supposed to move to a certain set of coordinates and wait for transportation. The coordinates would indicate a spot behind the studio buildings, near the waste containers.

After some more sifting through the coding, you cannot help but think that this was done using basic coding as one would find in a very advanced but still 21st-century computer program. Whoever hacked into the suit and rewrote the programming was human...or at the very least, an earthling.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque

Torque relays the info to the others.

"So, what happens if one of us heads to the extraction point and I activate the protocol? Anyone want to find out who is behind this?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long immediately shifts to a replica of the warrior in exacting detail. "Or I can merely shift into the armor and Aislynn or Hannibal can 'wear' me." The 'robot' Long offers in a synthesized voice that Long imagines matching the appearance.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
HP: 0 (?)

"Kinky. Even for me." He looks at Long. "And very risqué otherwise. I'm game."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Also dangerous." she considered. "Wonder if we can hitch a ride with you when you activate the protocols?"
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Hannibal
HP: 0 (?)

"Hey Torkee." The irreverent vampire hunter chimed in, "What does your finely honed robotic sense of the universe think that the portal was? Was it a one person transporter beam or a wormhole extreme ?"
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Well, he did offer. Long looks from Aislynn to Hannibal. They helmet visage doesn't allow him to frown, which is probably for the best.

He walks to Hannibal, consideringly.

"Okay, this'll be weird, but doable. Unless you can carry my full body weight with those vampy muscles of yours I'll be moving with you. It'll be like running a three-legged race, but full-body."
Mech-Long walks around behind the vampire hunter then slowly walks forward. Cavities hollow out then the mass of his plasticene body compresses and molds around the other man's limbs, torso, and head. There's a slight hesitation as Long silently prays the other agent is wearing an athletic supporter then finally a pelvis piece locks into place. The 'armor' is slightly more bulky on Agent King than it was the other humanoid but serviceable.

He'll have Hannibal draw his blaster pistols and form a shell so those look like the energy weapons on the things arms and has his own hands extending under those.

"I will scratch your head, face, or the outside of your nose. Anything else you're responsible for." Long says with a note of warning in his voice.

He has them practice walking around in case that's called upon.
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

//alrighty, concrete plans?