New Vindicators Academy of Europe #30: Allegory of Prudence (M&M 2E - IC)

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Gilliam

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
HP: 1
Condition: Normal

Tamati's brow farrowed for a moment as the Headmaster's words sunk in then like a light bulb going off

"Shit .. she is going to add the potion to the food in the cafe."

Changing into his watery form Tamati chased after Newton, his extra long strides easily passing the Headmaster heading towards the cafe.

Internally he kept berating himself "How could he have failed to see what Robyn was going to do"
Taheka Sense Motive DC20: 1D20+6 = [16]+6 = 22

Hopefully that is enough for Tamati to realise what is going on otherwise I can change my post.
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
HP: 4
Cnd: On the hunt

Otso narrowed his eyes as the headmaster lead the way to trio of students to the cafeteria. If Robyn was going to dose the whole school that's where she'd get the biggest effect. If he was going to track her that was also where he was going to have to start.

He did note that Sir Newton chose Dennis along with Bea to work on a magical solution to the problem, though the Swiss boy hadn't shown any earlier spell-casting knowledge. More secrets.

Otso spared at least his shirt by taking it off before shifting forms, then tying it around one massive bicep when he was done. He'd need all his senses to track Robyn down.
Sense Motive: 1D20+8 = [15]+8 = 23 Made it. If I misunderstood and the roll isn't about the cafeteria I'll adjust accordingly.
_: 1D20 = [19] = 19, Notice makes that 31, Search makes that 27, whichever is applicable to tracking Robyn. Either way, Otso goes to the cafeteria to start.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Flynnarrel

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #28: The Garden of Earthly Delights (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Flynnarrel »

Martin nods at the Headmaster's orders understanding how much strain the man is under and determining that complete compliance was the best thing he could do now.

Martin approaches the ice-bound gym teacher. "Mr. Murphy, Doctor Yavorshak would best desire a partner zat is in top physical 'ealth. Would you allow me to do a full medical examination of you? I'll need your complete cooperation." he draws upon the lifetime of deception employed by his parents to spin a believable lie.
Bluff: 1D20+10 = [9]+10 = 19
possible +2 circumstance if the lie situattioally appropriate. :)
Sense Motive: 1D20+7 = [6]+7 = 13. One of the universal constants that the die roller cooperates with is that Martin can't fathom the motivations of others.
If he agrees:

"First, we'll start by getting you into proper examination clothes, zen we'll get you someplace more private." Martin remembered his first thought of 'chemistry is cool'. Have you ever mixed cornstarch and water? if created a paste that, at slow speeds stays liquid. It's only when you try to move it at high speed, adding too much kinetic energy, that the molecules bond. Such a non-Newtonian fluid, (aptly named since it was being applied in the very man's office), could be applied in micro tubuals in a sheet that would approximate cloth when moved at normal-slow speeds but stiffen and harden to lead-like viscosity if, say, a speedster was to try to access their velocity acceleration abilities. As Martin passes his hand over Mr. Murphy's shirt and pants the man's clothing is replaced by such a 'cloth' of Martin's devising. Only then will he release Mr. Murphy from the ice holding him. If the man tried to run then Martin would turn his clothing to actual lead.

Martin will lead him to a private place, or construct a privacy screen in the corner.

He'll start by inhaling, to detect any scents, including magic, the man might be giving off. He'll take blood samples and analyze them. He'll get a sample from Mr. Murphy's stomach as well. He'll get similar samples from the unconscious Stephen for comparison.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

Violet wasn't ready to let Lex's mother off the hook just because she'd joined up with Crux late. She'd just gotten the office door frozen solid when the Headmaster went into a panic over other revelations. She still thought the love potion thing was kindof funny, assuming that it was going to wear off. But if Robyn wasn't who she said she was, there was the possibility she was a mole for someone else as well. Violet took off after Newton at a half-hearted run.
Sense Motive: 1d20+3 13
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 1 CND: Normal
Lex wouldn't budge. Kirstie put a hand on his back and rubbed slowly. "It's not true," she said. "It's my aunt making her say this. I don't get what her endgame is, but she's trying to tear apart your family."
Lex shook his head.

"This was always there."

He looked at the ground, "She was always talking big about understanding for neos. Then one joined the family."

"Never was the same after, ya know?"
He scowls.
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, CAFETERIA (Otso, Tamati, Violet; NPCs: J.R., Mouloud, Newton, Vlad)
Otso watched as Newton led a small group of students off to put out the third fire of the last five minutes: Dennis’ attack on Beatrice, Missus Murphy’s treason, and now this. It was troubling, but there was something underlying all of that…

The headmaster had called him Otso—not “Mister Karell”. Sir Newton had always shown his students respect by calling them by their last names: “Mister Curie”, “Miss Arnett”, “Mister Rexroth”… Now they had been demoted to Martin, Kirstie, Jack…

Otso knew why. After everything he had seen here—after he had been forced to step down following Viktor’s bowling a reporter over with a tidal wave and Martin’s threats to use chemical weapons on the Vitesse brothers; after Kas threatened to put the Vitesse brothers in a secret prison; after six students publicly attacked Durendal, France’s champion… After all of the bad press, Newton had stood by their side and supported them. He had shielded them. He had defended them.

Perhaps it was the stress of knowing that the school had failed them by allowing an agent of Crux to access their private files, but that was all gone now. Dennis’ attack on Beatrice, Beatrice’s secrecy, Martin’s apparent part in it all, Robyn’s drugging students, Violet and Jack’s respective outbursts… Perhaps Newton had finally lost his respect for them all.

As the group drew nearer to the refectory, the doors burst open. Vladislav Radikovich came flying out—not of his own power. “Dad!” J.R. shouted.

Vlad climbed to his feet and cracked his neck. “Perfect timing,” he said, seeing the others. “I could use a partner…”

The doors opened and out stepped the last person Otso would have expected to be his opponent. “What’s the matter?” Mouloud asked, cracking his knuckles. The devout pacifist grinned fiendishly at them. “Couldn’t handle me by yourself? Fine by me. I’ll kick all your asses.”

“Who are you fighting over?” Newton asked, knowing what had caused this.

“The lovely Rebecca Graves,” Vlad said as Mouloud said, “My Rebecca.”

The headmaster sighed just before the sound of an explosion shook the floor beneath his feet. “I have to imagine numerous battles are unfolding inside the cafeteria,” he said. “Violet and J.R., bind whomever you can. Tamati and Otso, restrain and incapacitate whomever. We need to put an end to this violence.”
The Sense Motive was to notice that Newton is calling everyone by their given names and to deduce the why of it.

Initiative. I’ll be rolling a bunch in a bit and get some orders going.
NVAE, MAIN OFFICE (Dennis, Jack, Lex, Martin; NPCs: Beatrice, Dwight Kowalski [unconscious], Kirstie, Lillian Murphy, Roger Murphy [snared], Shelby, Steven [snared])
Kirstie didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to say to fix this. She looked to Martin, surgically separating the floor away so that Lex’s father could be moved, anchored as he was by the syrup J.R. had spat over him. “Maybe we should help Martin,” she said. “I mean, maybe we can talk sense into your father…”

“Ugh…” Steven was regaining consciousness. Kirstie cringed, ready for him to launch back into trying to win her affections.

As he came around, he looked down and saw how he was bound in the same syrup binds his father was. “What the hell is this?” he asked. His eyes swam past Kirstie and his brother. “Which one of your freak friends did this?”

Kirstie looked down at him in wonder. By the way he was talking, he seemed to be back to normal. “Steven,” she asked, intending to test her theory, “are you in love with me?”

The boy’s face showed his disgust well enough for her. “Sorry to disappoint you,” Steven growled, “but I’m really only into humans.”

Kirstie stood up and turned to Martin. “Martin,” she said, “Steven’s back to normal. It may be knocking them unconscious, or maybe the jolt Lex gave him rewired something!”
Love Potion Victims
  • Royce Brown > Patrick Brown
  • Lilian Murphy > Isaac Newton
  • Roger Murphy > Stephanie Yavorshak
  • Steven Murphy > Kirstie Arnett
  • Mouloud Poundstone > Rebecca Graves
  • Vlad Radikovich > Rebecca Graves
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago

Dennis had just enough time to separate off as per Newton's instructions to get the sense he'd fucked up tremendously. Why had he even thrown the Caspians name out there? Great, all this he learns from the Aurelius and he couldn't even repay the man with a competent secret investigation. And honestly it sounded more like there was simply more physical violence than any insight mystically that he would provide.
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Michuru wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:59 pm NVAE, MAIN OFFICE (Dennis, Jack, Lex, Martin; NPCs: Beatrice, Dwight Kowalski [unconscious], Kirstie, Lillian Murphy, Roger Murphy [snared], Shelby, Steven [snared])
Kirstie didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to say to fix this. She looked to Martin, surgically separating the floor away so that Lex’s father could be moved, anchored as he was by the syrup J.R. had spat over him. “Maybe we should help Martin,” she said. “I mean, maybe we can talk sense into your father…”

“Ugh…” Steven was regaining consciousness. Kirstie cringed, ready for him to launch back into trying to win her affections.

As he came around, he looked down and saw how he was bound in the same syrup binds his father was. “What the hell is this?” he asked. His eyes swam past Kirstie and his brother. “Which one of your freak friends did this?”

Kirstie looked down at him in wonder. By the way he was talking, he seemed to be back to normal. “Steven,” she asked, intending to test her theory, “are you in love with me?”

The boy’s face showed his disgust well enough for her. “Sorry to disappoint you,” Steven growled, “but I’m really only into humans.”

Kirstie stood up and turned to Martin. “Martin,” she said, “Steven’s back to normal. It may be knocking them unconscious, or maybe the jolt Lex gave him rewired something!”
Does Stephen smell different? Did he ever smell magically afflicted? Extended smell means Martin doesn't have to be obvious about it.
Before Martin could consider Mr. Murphy [apparently], Kristy came up with new revelations. Martin thought about it.
"Well, let's see, in Midsummer Night's Dream ze lovers woke up and zeir affliction was cured and zey remembered it only as a dream. Supposably Puck administered a cure at Oberon's be'est, but zere are already so many differences here - ze potion was not sprinkled over people's eyes, for example. And given zat it IS from a play called Midsummer Night's Dream it would make sense if sleeping were involved."

He'll go over to where Mr. Murphy is still ice bound.
"Mr. Murphy, Doctor Yavorshak would best desire a partner zat is in top physical 'ealth. Would you allow me to do a full medical examination of you? I'll need your complete cooperation." he draws upon the lifetime of deception employed by his parents to spin a believable lie.
Bluff: 1D20+10 = [9]+10 = 19
possible +2 circumstance if the lie situationally appropriate. :)
Whether the man agrees or not Martin will continue with "Just relax."

And he exhales Chloroform into Mr. Murphy's face, ready to catch him when he slumps so he doesn't break his ankles.

When the man's out and slumped Martin will lay him down. Martin will then assume Dr. Yavorshak's visage and generate ammonium on his/her fingers and hold them under Mr. Murphy's nose and guage the man's waking reaction. He's ready to turn aqueous should the older Murphy try to grab and kiss him.

Lex has been through enough to see his father force himself on a classmate.
"Something pithy this way comes."
McGuffin

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #26 - The Persistence of Memory (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by McGuffin »

Ursa
Cnd: Everybody was kung fu fighting

"Mouloud, Vlad, you don't want to do this." As Otso spoke he widened his stance to brace himself for the coming attack.
Otso Karell/Ursa, student at the New Vindicators Academy Europe.
Kriv of Clan Myastan, Dragonborn Noble Paladin in On the Road.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

Tamati "Taheka" Stevens
Condition: Normal

Getting the vibe that the Headmaster wasn't all too pleased with them all, Tamati headed towards the door to the cafe intending to crack some heads as asked ... umm restrain anyone acting crazy like.

Curious with what was unfolding inside the cafe Tamati was caught between also wanting to see the pacifist in action.
Shock

Post by Shock »

Violet Lear

After seeing how Lex's dad had responded to attempts to restrain him, Violet iced up to keep herself protected from the lovesick students.
Initiative: 1d20+6 17
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Greystone:
[Jack Rexroth]
HP: 5
Martin had seen that look on Jack's face before. It was a long step for him before the Frenchman stood between the raging American and the door where the Crux-mole Murphy was. "Please Jack. She's being cooperative. We can learn more from 'er." Martin says in low, reasonable tones.
Jack stood listening to Martin’s words as he pushed angry breaths in and out his nose; he knew the French teen was right though he still wanted to have words with the older woman. Now he’d had a few moments to gather his wits and calm himself down enough to hold his temper in check, but it was difficult given her insulting way of answering Violet’s question.

The American stood by, not really paying attention to what else was going on around him as his anger had him focused on Mrs. Murphy until Newton called on him directly.
“Jack and...” He looked to Otso, then to Tamati. “...Tamati, help Doctor Bacon tend to Mister Kowalski
Jack nodded wordlessly and moved to help the old doctor tend to Mr. Murphy, Jack moved to use his enhanced strength to break Violet’s ice bonds to keep the older American from getting frostbite. Then Tamati said something about Robyn that got Newton’s attention.
Newton sighed. "Dennis and Beatrice, wait. You too, Martin." The headmaster looked to the headmistress. "Missus Murphy is spontaneously infatuated with me. Her husband appears to be enamored with Doctor Yavorshak. They are zealous in their affections--so much so that Mister Murphy attacked our guest when he thought he was competition for the doctor's affections. I suspected psychic or magical attack, but Tamati seems to imply that Robyn has used a sort of love potion on others... It would fit that the same potion was used on the Murphys.

"No one is to eat or drink anything until we get this sorted. We need this chaos contained. Martin, examine Mister Murphy--see if there is a way of manufacturing an antidote to the potion Robyn allegedly use. Dennis and Beatrice, I'll ask you to work separately to determine if there is a magical method of undoing this. Jack and Otso, please locate Robyn. She can turn invisible and intangible. Do not engage her." He sighed. "She's very stubborn, too. If you threaten her or order her, she'll work to make sure you regret it. Just... locate her and ask her to see me at her earliest convenience."
Jack didn’t understand exactly why Newton wanted the new girl treated with kids gloves, but he understood that Newton knew things he didn’t and knew it’d be best for him to follow the Headmaster’s instruction. “Understood.” He said before looking to Otso who was already changing forms and heading out the door, so Jack followed after as he altered his biology to be a better tracker.

When he saw the scene waiting in the cafeteria Jack shook his head, putting full blame on Robyn and wanting some serious answers from her. While the Headmaster barked out assignments to the others Jack kept focused on his job – finding Robyn, and took in a deep breath through his modified nose to locate the girl’s scent.
OOC wrote:Notice Check to pick up Robyn’s scent in the cafeteria: _: 1D20+8 = [18]+8 = 26.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Arkrite

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #27: The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by Arkrite »

Alex "Current" Murphy
HP: 3 CND: Normal

The anger that had eluded him before ripped through him at Steven's words.

All he could imagine was kicking his little brother in the face, hard enough to break teeth, break his jaw, to shut him up.

Eyes glowing he turned back to the door. How could he have ever believed that Steven had been the leak? The idiot couldn't even keep track of the people in the school around him. They were all "beneath" him. He'd have to acknowledge they existed.

"Why?" He rasped at the door.

"You know, that's the part I don't get," he said, "Why?"

"Why would you sell out a bunch of kids? Why would you sell out the people who took you in? Why would you betray the man who saved your life?!"

Lex yelled, punching the door as hard as he could. Then he slumped forward to rest his head against the door.

"Do you really hate me that much?"
Michuru

Post by Michuru »

NVAE, HALLWAY (Otso, Tamati, Violet; NPCs: J.R., Mouloud, Newton, Vlad)
“Who are you fighting over?” Newton asked, knowing what had caused this.

“The lovely Rebecca Graves,” Vlad said as Mouloud said, “My Rebecca.”

The headmaster sighed just before the sound of an explosion shook the floor beneath his feet. “I have to imagine numerous battles are unfolding inside the cafeteria,” he said. “Violet and J.R., bind whomever you can. Tamati and Otso, restrain and incapacitate whomever. We need to put an end to this violence.”

Otso looked over the pair of would-be suitors before them. “Mouloud, Vlad,” he told them as Violet iced herself up, “you don’t want to do this.” Jack, Tamati, Violet, and J.R. darted past him and hurried into the cafeteria. The Finn would deal with things here: he widened his stance to brace himself for the coming attack.

As he readied himself for the brawl, Dennis appeared in the corridor bringing news from the others: knocking the afflicted unconscious ended the infatuation.
The Order, Round One
  • Quwah (14)
  • Otso (11)
  • Candyman (11)
Candyman - Initiative: 1d20+1 11
Quwah - Initiative: 1d20+1 14

I’ll need initiative from Dennis.
NVAE, CAFETERIA (Jack, Tamati, Violet; NPCs: Benedikt, Derryl-731, Doug, Herta, J.R., Kas, Kelly, Kira, Larrikin, Lexus, Mickie, Nicole, Rebecca, Rose)
Bursting through the double doors, the foursome were hit by a sight unlike anything they were expecting. Together, they had seen their share of chaos. Jack had battled Laputa; Tamati had fought the Zoo; Violet had rescued her boyfriend from a church were zealots wanted to castrate him; J.R. had fought the Vindicators of his home dimension…

This was different, though: here, Derryl wasn’t trying to kill them because of some vast conspiracy; rather, wanted to kill Larrikin because the Australian was between him and Heidi; there was no dogma driving Mickie to sterilize them; she was simply in her metal form, throwing vending machines and tables at an airborne Doug, who was carrying Nicole away from this madness; Rose wasn’t seduced by a mastermind’s silvered tongue, but was desperately trying to pin Kelly’s tongue with her own.

Benedikt’s arms were around Kira; the Finnish freshman’s arms were around him. “All that speed,” the Icelandic boy was telling Herta, “but you can’t get anywhere near her.”

“&$#% undo it,” she hissed. “Do it, before I snap your $&@% neck.”

“You can’t get anywhere close to me—not so long as I’m with my Kira.” Benedikt looked deeply into the newer student’s eyes. “I love you,” he told her.

“I love you,” she told him before pressing her lips to his.

As they began to make out, Herta screamed. She grabbed a bottle of juice and hurled it at them.

Not much further off, Jack spotted a shirtless Lexus. He watched as Kas licked up the other boy’s chest.
The Order, Round One
  • Tantivy (49)
  • Larrikin (23)
  • Armorer (20)
  • Chameleon (20)
  • Benedikt (19)
  • Magnitude (18)
  • Violet (17)
  • Nyx (17)
  • Rebecca (17)
  • Viscosity (16)
  • Quail (11)
  • Tamati (6)
  • Leannán Sí (6)
  • Thorn (5)
  • Virtuoso (4)
  • Manticore (3)
  • Kira (3)
Benedikt - Initiative: 1d20 19
Virtuoso - Initiative: 1d20 4
Quail - Initiative: 1d20 11
Tantivy - Initiative: 1d20+36 49
Viscosity: 1d20 16
Magnitude - Initiative: 1d20+3 18
Leannán Sí - Initiative: 1d20 6
Kira - Initiative: 1d20 3
Larrikin - Initiative: 1d20+5 23
Manticore - Initiative: 1d20+2 3
Nyx - Initiative: 1d20 17
Armorer - Initiative: 1d20 20
Chameleon - Initiative: 1d20 20
Rebecca - Initiative: 1d20 17
Thorn - Initiative: 1d20+1 5

I need initiative from Jack.
NVAE, MAIN OFFICE (Dennis, Lex, Martin; NPCs: Beatrice, Dwight Kowalski [unconscious], Kirstie, Lillian Murphy, Roger Murphy [snared], Steven [snared])
Kirstie stood up and turned to Martin. “Martin,” she said, “Steven’s back to normal. It may be knocking them unconscious, or maybe the jolt Lex gave him rewired something!” This revelation needed to be reported to the others, she realized: “Dennis, you need to tell the others! If anyone else is infected by the love potion, the others need to know how to snap them out of it!”

Dennis wasted no time in hurrying after the group Newton had taken with him. Kirstie watched as Martin moved to knockout Lex’s father. “Better not do L-Lillian.” She had almost called the woman ‘Lex’s mum’, but Kirstie felt that the woman wasn’t fit to be called that now. A mother loved her children—protected them. Lillian Murphy had hurt Lex.

Lex had buried Alina. Lex had been shot and got better. He had raced across entire continents to save his friends when the school he had saved countless times had exiled him to Tokyo. Lex had endured not being able to touch his girlfriend because her powers had gone wonky. Lex had been counted among the dead, lost fighting the Armada. Lex had been through the ringer and yet, he could smile. He kept going. He kept fighting. He was one of the best men she knew—second only to her father—and his indomitable will was one of the many things she loved about him… but this—this woman—had hurt him like none other Kirstie had ever seen.

Kirstie would never forgive the woman for this.

“We need her infatuated with Newton.”

This all seemed to evoke something in Lex. He rounded on the door dividing him from his mother. “Why?” he rasped. “You know, that’s the part I don’t get: why? Why would you sell out a bunch of kids? Why would you sell out the people who took you in? Why would you betray the man who saved your life?”

Lex’s fists pounded on the door as hard as he could. He slumped forward to rest his head against the door… and instantly felt Kirstie’s arms slip around him. She was behind him, resting her head against his back. She was crying. He could hear her sniffling as she just held him.

“Do you really hate me that much?” he muttered.

“Oh, Alex,” Lillian said from inside the headmaster’s office. “I remember the day you were born. You tried to come out ass-first. They tried to turn you, but you just weren’t having it. The doctor told me that they were going to have to do a C-section. They went to move me and your father… Your father stopped them. ‘This is our second child,’ he said. He doesn’t like to talk about it—our first one, I mean. Stillborn.

“I’m B-negative. The baby was positive. Back then, the blood mixed. My immune system saw her red blood cells as an infection and began producing antibodies to eliminate them. Your father was the only person in the room who realized that if you were Rh-negative, my immune system might try to kill you. The doctor gave me a shot and… that was it.

“I love you, Alexander. You’re my son and nothing is ever going to change that… but ever since I found out what you actually are? When I think about the hell that you’ve put our family through? A woman put a goddamn bomb in my stomach! I can’t go back home! Your brother can’t see his friends! We live in a goddamn school where we’re the only normal people! For God’s sake, Lex! You’re always hanging out with a boy who threatened to make sarin gas!

“Crux isn’t about killing you or your friends, Alexander: we just want to make sure that this insanity ends! Crux will sterile you and the others—keep any other Neo-Sapiens from being born! Then we can be a family again! Honey, let me take you to them. They’ll fix you. They’ll fix your girlfriend. My body knew what it was doing, but your father…”

Too late, Kirstie understood what Lillian was saying: she wished she’d never given birth to her eldest son. “Shut up!” she roared as she let go of Lex. She tried to push past him—to put herself between him and the door. “Just shut up, you heartless bitch! You think Martin is bloody terrifying!?! You ever say another word to him and I’ll show you a monster! I’ll give you and all your friends in that cult a posterchild for your cause! You say one more thing to hurt Lex and I will personally hunt each and every one of you nutters down and bloody castrate you with a spoon!”
Love Potion Victims
  • Royce Brown > Patrick Brown
  • Rose Caspain > Kelly Walsh
  • Mickie Daniels > Nicole Mucciante
  • Doug Droll > Nicole Mucciante
  • Kas Flaegler > Lexus Rauf
  • Derryl Isaacson > Heidi Lancaster
  • Benedikt Jónsson > Kira Salo
  • Larrikin > Heidi Lancaster
  • Nicole Mucciante > Doug Droll
  • Lilian Murphy > Isaac Newton
  • Roger Murphy > Stephanie Yavorshak
  • Steven Murphy > Kirstie Arnett
  • Mouloud Poundstone > Rebecca Graves
  • Herta Radikovich > Kira Salo
  • Vlad Radikovich > Rebecca Graves
  • Lexus Rauf > Kas Flaegler
  • Kira Salo > Benedikt Jónsson
  • Kelly Walsh > Rose Caspian
NVAE Setting - VP: 5
EnigmaticOne

Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe #25 - Jeopardy! (M&M 2E - IC)

Post by EnigmaticOne »

Imago

Even worse, Imago felt as the sounds of greater fighting in the cafeteria came in. It really had all been for nothing and so much worse. "The worst part, Otso? She had been talking about dosing you. I was trying to head that off."
Games
Imago in New Vindicators Academy of Europe