The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin »

Torque's sensors notice that there are several smartphones in the restaurant as well as a camera on the main floor. However, there is none in the back...but there is another cell phone in the break room. The camera of which shows a young woman with blue-coloured hair, apparently deep in concentration...as she levitates a pen.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 pm He shakes his head. " No...not that I know. We had some new employees but there's always a high turnover here..."
Long nods. "Well, let's just take some readings in the back to determine if there's anything of concern and then we'll be out of your hair, my good man." Long says with a smile.
"Something pithy this way comes."
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

Torque uses his own Communications array to link into Long`s Comm.

"We've got a telekinetic with blue colored hair on break. kinda odd, there are no cameras in the back. No cellphones on the workfloor I get, but no security cameras? Either way, wanted to point out blue-haired telekinetic. Can't see her eyes though."
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

While waiting for the manager's response Long wipes his mouth as cover for a quick whispered response over comms. "You expect Security cameras? Who would steal something from the kitchen of a McDonald's? Thanks for the heads up though."
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Well, let's go then," The young air bender commented as she made her way to the back.
Kirinke's Compendium of Wondrous Creatures
Kirinke's Conversions (D&D Items to M&M3E Rules)

Battle Init
Viv: 24
Ren:22
Peekaboo: 20
Deutschritter: 19
Amy: 15
Angrboda: 15
Adeleth: 14
Thugs: 12
Lilly: 7
Alma: 5
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

As you make your way to the back, the manager following you, you hear something clutter to the ground. The door opens to the break room, revealing a young woman, barely 20, with blueish hair, looking at you somewhat sheepishly. Her eyes seem normal. " Uhm..hi?" she says, more than a little intimidated,
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

"Hi. Name's Aislynn Finnigan. Have you seen or felt anything weird in the back lately?" she asked in her best friendly way.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

" Uhm...not that I know of...", the young woman says, flustered. " I mean...I have...errm...." she stammers.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long is looking around the back/kitchen as well. He'll take the scanner and try to tell where it detects the old emanations from.
Flynnarrel

Post by Flynnarrel »

Long is looking around the back/kitchen as well. He'll take the scanner and try to tell where it detects the old emanations from.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque
Long wrote: While waiting for the manager's response Long wipes his mouth as cover for a quick whispered response over comms. "You expect Security cameras? Who would steal something from the kitchen of a McDonald's? Thanks for the heads up though."
"Guess I watch too much TV or Internet - but, wouldn`t that be good for security? As in health claims, internal theft and all that?"
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

Neo-Paladin wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:58 pm " Uhm...not that I know of...", the young woman says, flustered. " I mean...I have...errm...." she stammers.
"Common, you can tell me, I don't think you're in any trouble, at least not on our end." she said with a friendly smile.

Battle Init
Neo-Paladin

Post by Neo-Paladin »

The scanner quite stubbornly points to the break room.

The girl blushes. " I...I got...powers...", she whispers. " Can you...can you keep this quiet? I...found I can...make things float...or appear from somewhere else..."

She sighs, clearly nervous. Since the Chaos Incursion, the public attitude towards people with powers has shifted somewhat towards the hostile, unfortunately, fuelled by the presidential campaign and certain hate groups who have formed in the wake of the Merge.
kirinke

Post by kirinke »

AISLYNN

The woman grins. "I'll let you in on a secret as well." she said conspiratorially. "AIr bender." she supplied, waving her hand and causing the girl's hair to ruffle playfully. "Don't worry, I won't tell." she hrmed. "So telikensis and teleportation?" she said thoughtfully. "Can you bring something in, I want to test something," she said as she informed Torque on her experiment.

ooc
She's going to have the girl bring an object in and see if it pings on the radar.

Battle Init
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Torque

Torque monitors the device from outside, using his "perch" of a cellphone as a medium.