Going Rogue OOC thread

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Spectrum

Re: Going Rogue OOC thread

Post by Spectrum »

A barely coherent ray of scattered light bounces among the squeakies!

Boingy!
Boingy!
Boingy!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

Huh?

*explosion of squeaky toys impacts*

*blasts off*

:lol:

You know what's worse than having a bunch of assignments due at the same time that eat up a lot of time? Being miserably sick the days before your deadline, and only functional on account of constant medication.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

That was a nice intro for me,cat! can i post now or do i have to wait for the re-title?
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

If you and Spectrum want to do a little day in the life blurb go ahead and feel free

next chapter will start soon where the groups brought together and fight to save Oaf kicks in
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thank,just wanted to check first.... :D
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Interesting....

Nenia.

Still even this name and the rumors that spawn it give him reason to pause and contemplate. Death's Daughter, Reaper, Azraels pawn, Samingas main squeeze--that one he finds a bit laughable given the source but still--, the Crow, and others. All of them point to a being who walks paths very few could tread without giving up some very precious things in return.

Saminga can suck eggs, such a rothead. Ewww.

And if it would be helpful for Sebastian to know the origin of the name. Surprisingly, no, it's not just a random name. :)
Nintendogeek01

Post by Nintendogeek01 »

Probably also taking notes for a debrief, tactical decisions both good and bad the team made during the last op and all that jazz.
Corrigon

Post by Corrigon »

Like leaving without uplift :lol:

Uplift will be checking out what people know about the base, using his criminal contacts and computer hacking
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

well,just put my first post into this in.Let's see how it goes.....Comments on it anyone?(I actually like it when people Critic my writing...:) )
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

And this is why I love doing this and why I have awesome players, the contrast between the two intros Is phenomenal :D
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm well,just put my first post into this in.Let's see how it goes.....Comments on it anyone?(I actually like it when people Critic my writing...:) )
I'm really trying not to pick but really curious. Is the unusual usage of spacing and punctuation a style choice or cultural background?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Spectrum wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 am
MacynSnow wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 pm well,just put my first post into this in.Let's see how it goes.....Comments on it anyone?(I actually like it when people Critic my writing...:) )
I'm really trying not to pick but really curious. Is the unusual usage of spacing and punctuation a style choice or cultural background?
Style choice.I wanted to differentiate between different languages(in this case,Gaelic & Latin).....
kenmadragon

Post by kenmadragon »

So, are the rest of the Rogues still waiting on the new Chapter, or are we good to keep posting? 'Cause I'm okay with waiting, but I'm a bit eager.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

The new chapter should be soon these were just epilogue style blurbs.

Theres specific information for the opening chapter that ill be giving out.

However if you guys want to do some interlude style posts for the characters feel free.

if you have any questions let me know.

as it stands right now

Uplift has refined the technique hell need to use, he needs the info from Usurpers computers. Hes also looking into the hidden bases location and possible defenses. he has access to any number of tech heroes and villains-- Hornet and Hi-Tech spring to mind and others-- that he could consult.

Sebastian is tracking down all sorts of leads and calling in old favors for information from numerous sources most of them in general give the same advice about dealing with a rumored being like Nenia --IE DONT bad juju, scary problems etc--

Portia is currently investigating Daniels Back ground and monitoring him from the shadows. she could easily approach him but shes cautious and smart so she observes to be sure hes a good fit for the team. Also she has some minor side work getting information from some arachnos lawyers that the team might need in the future.

Dusk of course watches all of them present and encourages or motivates as needed. Also she plans for the tactical natures of the Operations to come she also does some side jobs for Morpheus just because Oaf is down doesn't mean that Arachnos has stopped its plans, nor that other criminals have ceased crime.

Catsi stories
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Catsi,you still there? Don't make me get the vacuum out.....