Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Sudowoodo! Sunflora! Donphan!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
L-Space

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Cubone! Psyduck! Gigarus the Minotaur!)

Post by L-Space »

Wow, Kaiser Elric's stats and power make him a seriously scary character, even without being a king. I am curious what the energy absorption of his shield Boosts though? I'm also curious about the other 7 Great Weapons now. :D
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

L-Space wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:23 pm Wow, Kaiser Elric's stats and power make him a seriously scary character, even without being a king. I am curious what the energy absorption of his shield Boosts though? I'm also curious about the other 7 Great Weapons now. :D
Oh, wow- old build. I think it uses the old Absorption power (which I think causes Blasts), before I swapped that power for a Limited Blast/Immunity power. I'll have to check tonight.

I think I have notes about those Great Weapons somewhere... Mathias is descended from a former wielder.
Jabroniville

The Eight Great Weapons

Post by Jabroniville »

THE EIGHT GREAT WEAPONS:
These weapons were wielded by the Eight Great Heroes of Legend. The heroes, each from a different place in Castellia, defeated a legendary "Hellfire Wyrm" (likely a powerful Fire Dragon with Daemonic tendencies), and their Weapons were either bathed in it's power, or were blessed beforehand. These Weapons made their way back to their respective homelands, though some have changed hands over time. They are the most powerful weapons in the world, and are carefully guarded, going out only to the most politically-powerful individuals.

Jab's Notes: Only six are detailed here. I don't think I've thought of what the others could be, just yet.

"Eight Great Weapons- The Armour of Gallea" (Flaws: Removable) [56]
Enhanced Strength 2 (2)
"Immovable" Enhanced Strength 1 (Flaws: Limited to Resisting Movement) (1)
Protection 5 (Extras: Impervious 11) (16)
Immunity 6 (Fire Damage, Heat) (6)
"Aura of Terror" Affliction 8 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Area- Visual Perception, Selective, Reaction +3) (Flaws: Limited to Fear) (40)
Enhanced Advantages 5: Extraordinary Effort, Improved Initiative, Last Stand, Ultimate Toughness Check, Withstand Damage (5)
-- (70 points)

-This Armour belonged to the ancestral hero of Gallea. Bathed in the Dragon's Flame, it gained a nigh-Impervious finish, as well as the ability to cast the Fear of the Dragon into the hearts of it's wearer's enemies.

"Eight Great Weapons- The Axe of the Green" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [26]
Strength-Damage +5 (Feats: Improved Critical 3, Penetrating 10) (Extras: Secondary Effect 8) Linked to Weaken Toughness 8 (Extras: Affects Objects) (42 points)

"Eight Great Weapons- The Lance of Marsellia" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [48]
Strength-Damage +5 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Penetrating 10) (Extras: Ranged 10) (27)
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaws: Limited to Versus Large Creatures) (2)
Enhanced Advantages: Favored Enemy (Large Creatures) (1)
"Frighten Monsters" Affliction 10 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Area- Visual Perception, Selective, Reaction +3) (Flaws: Limited to Fear) (50)
-- (80 points)

-The Lance of Marsellia disappeared years ago- it was being cared for by Mathias' father at the time. The Lance was lethal against Dragons and other Large Monsters, and it gave creation to the Lancers, both Human and Centaurian.

"Eight Great Weapons- The Quiver of the Elves" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [21]
  • AE: "Standard Arrows" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Variable Descriptor 2) (Extras: Multiattack) (28) -- (34 points)
  • AE: "Finding Arrows" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical 3, Indirect, Ricochet 4) (24)
  • AE: "Grappling Arrows" Movement 1 (Swinging) (2)
  • AE: "Explosive Arrows" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (24)
  • AE: "Acid Arrows" Blast 5 (Extras: Secondary Effect) Linked to Weaken Toughness 4 (Extras: Ranged, Affects Objects) (27)
  • AE: "Arrow of Daylight" Dazzle Visuals 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (24)
  • AE: "Longseeker Arrows" Blast 8 (Extras: Perception Range) (24)
"Eight Great Weapons- The Shield of the Dwarves" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [32]
Immunity 25 (Arrows, Energy Damage) (25)
Enhanced Dodge & Parry 4 (Extras: Affects Others) (16)
Impervious Toughness 11 (Flaws: Sustained +0) (11)
-- (52 points)

"Eight Great Weapons- The Staff of Ancients" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [xx]
-This Weapon will allow a Magic-User to cast spells from ALL EIGHT schools of Magic- effectively making them nearly all-powerful.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

yeah, so Kaiser Elric had 3e's "Energy Absorption", which was basically "You get a Blast that fades if you're hit by another Blast", but that's pretty weak if you're not immune to the Blasts, and I think Deflect is a better option, so I went with that instead.
Woodclaw

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Psyduck! Gigarus! Kaiser Elric!)

Post by Woodclaw »

Funny that one of the weapons you included is called "Axe of the Green". Over 20 years ago, in the game that actually got my ncikname started, there was a legendary weapon of the same name and with similar powers.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Woodclaw wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am Funny that one of the weapons you included is called "Axe of the Green". Over 20 years ago, in the game that actually got my ncikname started, there was a legendary weapon of the same name and with similar powers.
Well that's a hell of a coincidence :). Was your character called Woodclaw in it?
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:35 am
Woodclaw wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:13 am Funny that one of the weapons you included is called "Axe of the Green". Over 20 years ago, in the game that actually got my ncikname started, there was a legendary weapon of the same name and with similar powers.
Well that's a hell of a coincidence :). Was your character called Woodclaw in it?
Yep, my third character ever after playing a Solo in Cyberpunk 2020 and a Dwarf Fighter in AD&D. I even did his character sheet on the ATT (the original was in very early version of the Basic System).
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Oh, cool! I forgot about all those old, long-lost threads on the ATT, though clearly I was posting in your thread as of the last days of that forum :). 94 pages, too- very impressive! You should start a new thread here, too! Doesn't even have to be M&M- Ares lets up post whatever we want here!
Jabroniville

Crimson Fire

Post by Jabroniville »

CRIMSON FIRE (Male Red Dragon)
Role:
Elite Monster, The Big Bad's Ride
PL 10 (281), PL 11 (281) Defenses
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA 12 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Deception 5 (+9)
Expertise (Magic) 6 (+10)
Expertise (History) 5 (+9)
Expertise (Dragon) 8 (+12)
Insight 6 (+9)
Intimidation 5 (+9, +13 Size)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 9 (+12)
Persuasion 4 (+8)
Ranged Combat (Breath Weapon) 2 (+8)
Stealth 10 (+2 Size)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 3 (Status- Adult Dragon), Daze (Intimidation), Fascinate (Intimidation), Fast Grab, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons), Improved Critical (Draconic Weapon), Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages 2 (Many), Last Stand, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Takedown 2, Withstand Damage

Powers:
"Draconic Senses" Senses 9 (Low-Light & Extended Vision, Acute, Extended & Accurate Scent, Magical Awareness- Ranged, Extended Hearing) [9]
"Detect Dragons" Senses 5 (Detect Dragons- Ranged, Acute & Analytical) [5]
"Draconic Healing" Regeneration 4 (Feats: Regrowth, Diehard) [6]
"Ageless" Immunity 3 (Aging, Poison, Disease) [3]

"Dragon's Wings" Flight 6 (120 mph) (Flaws: Winged) (6) -- [7]
  • AE: "Dragon's Legs" Speed 4 (60 mph) (4)
"Dragon's Tail"
Extra Limb 1 [1]
Enhanced Advantages: Improved Trip [1]

"Draconic Size" Growth 8 (Str & Sta +8, +8 Mass, +4 Intimidation, -4 Dodge/Parry, +1 Speed, -8 Stealth) -- (24 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [17]
Impervious Toughness 9 [9]

"Ochre Magic"
Teleport 10 (Feats: Change Direction, Turnabout, Increased Mass 5) (Extras: Accurate, Extended, Easy, Portal +2) (77) -- [85]
  • AE: "Multi-Port Body Slam" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Shapeable +3) (30)
  • AE: "Slow Time" Affliction 10 (Strength/Fort; Hindered & Vulnerable/Exhausted & Immobile/Paralyzed) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2, Selective, Extra Condition) (50)
    "Draconic Attacks"
    "Fire Breath" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 7) (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (37)
  • AE: "Fireburst" Damage 10 (Feats: Penetrating 7) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (37)
  • AE: "Fireball" Blast 12 (Feats: Extended Range, Penetrating 7) (32)
  • AE: "Pyrokinesis" Fire Control 12 (24)
  • AE: "Tail Swipe" Strength-Damage +0 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (10)
  • AE: "Claws & Teeth" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Penetrating 4) (6)
"Fire Dragon Traits"
Senses 1 (Infravision) [1]
Immunity 10 (Fire & Heat Effects) [10]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Heat & Volcanic Regions) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+10 Damage, DC 27)
Natural Weapons +8 (+12 Damage, DC 29)
Fire Breath +8 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Area Attacks +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +5

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +12 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +10

Complications:
None

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 64--32 / Advantages: 33 / Powers: 142 / Defenses: 22 (281)

-"Crimson Fire" (as he is colloquially-known amongst the Humans) is the most politically-powerful Red Dragon in Gallea, though there are others more Elder. When Kaiser Elric made his move to control his nation and conquer the other Nation-States, he attracted the interest of this ambitious 100-year old Dragon. The two came to a mutually-beneficial alliance, allowing Crimson Fire far greater rights than most Dragons have had in Castellia for centuries, and allowing Elric a very powerful ally. In times of great stress or war, Elric has even been known to ride into battle on Crimson Fire's back- a privilege offered to very few. Crimson Fire has attracted many enemies amongst other, jealous Dragons, but as many allies, who long for the days of greater Draconic power in the lands of the "mammals".

Jab's Notes:
Every campaign needs a recurring Dragon Foe, and Crimson Fire here represents a good threat- he's only a mid-tier Dragon (PL 10 mostly), yet packs a HUGELY efficient (and expensive) Teleport, making him a much worse threat- he's as pricey as any other character I've built for the Castellia-Verse. I was pondering what Magic School to give him, as he was more of a "standard ass-kicker" than "fancy fighter", but I realized that I hadn't done any Ochre/Teleportation Magic, and thus it hit me- he was able to lead the "Invasion Force" into Marsellia because HE CAN TELEPORT EVERYONE THERE. A Dragon is bad enough, but a Dragon that can disappear in a moment, Slow Time, or Multi-Port around and hit everyone for 120 feet.
Jabroniville

Ak'shazzera

Post by Jabroniville »

AK'SHAZZERA
Role:
Big Bad, Evil Seductress
PL 10 (271)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 5

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6)
Close Combat (Blades) 2 (+8)
Deception 6 (+11, +16 Attractive)
Expertise (Magical Lore) 10 (+14)
Expertise (Dark Elves) 4 (+8)
Insight 5 (+10)
Intimidation 2 (+7)
Perception 5 (+10)
Persuasion 6 (+11, +16 Attractive)
Ranged Combat (Magic Spells) 2 (+10)
Stealth 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Artificer, Attractive 2, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (Rank) 3, Daze (Persuasion), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 3, Evasion, Fearless, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages (Most Powerful Sentients) 2, Luck, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Ritualist, Well-Informed

Powers:
"Dark Elf Senses" Senses 2 (Darkvision) [2]
Speed 1 (4 mph) [1]

"Bodily Perfection"
Immunity 4 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Sleep Effects) [4]

"Gold Magic- The Art of Alchemy"
"Shapechange" Morph 3 (Humanoids) (Feats: Metamorph) (Extras: Continuous) [19]
"Sense Magic" Senses 4 (Detect Magic- Acute, Analytical & Ranged) [4]

"Polymorph" Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed/Restrained/Transformed Form) (Extras: Ranged, Cumulative, Continuous +3) (60) -- [61]
  • AE: "Flesh to Stone" Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed & Impaired Vision/Restrained & Disabled Vision/Transformed Form & Unaware Vision) (Extras: Ranged, Extra Condition, Cumulative, Continuous +3) (Flaws: Limited to Vision-Based) (60)
"Object Alchemy" Transform 7 (Anything to Anything Else) (35) -- [43]
  • AE: "Internal Strife" Blast 10 (Extras: Penetrating 10, Fortitude Damage +0) (30)
  • AE: "Wide-Range Pheromones" Affliction 10 (Fort; Entranced/Compelled/Controlled Emotions) (Extras: Area- Scent Perception, Cumulative) (30)
  • AE: "Emotion Control" Affliction 11 (Fort; Entranced/Compelled/Controlled Emotions) (Extras: Cumulative) (22)
  • AE: "Change Powers" Variable (Altered Forms) 5 (35)
"Violet Magic- The Art of Telepathy"
  • AE: Mind Control 8 (32)
  • AE: Mind-Reading 10 (Feats: Subtle) (21)
  • AE: "Mental Stun" Affliction 10 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged, Cumulative) (30)
  • AE: "Area Stun" Affliction 10 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Cumulative) (30)
Equipment:
"Elite Crossbow" Blast 5 (Feats: Penetrating 5) (15)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Altered Forms +6 (+1-6 Damage, DC 16-21)
Pheromone Touch +6 (+11 Affliction, DC 21)
Crossbow +8 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Polymorph/Mental Stun +10 (+10 Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Pheromones/Area Stun +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Internal Strife +10 (+10 Ranged Fortitude Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +2, Fortitude +5, Will +11

Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Ak'shazzera merely wants power, if only for it's own sake. A world with many powerful beings, horrible threats, and mighty armies requires a woman to do some exceptional planning to maintain her power.

Total: Abilities: 58 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 33 / Powers: 134 / Defenses: 22 (271)

-Ak'shazzera is a mostly-unknown political figure throughout much of the world, and this suits her just fine. Possibly the most powerful Alchemist in the entire world (save the mightiest Dragons), she has spent centuries perfecting her craft, and is now able to alter nearly her entire body down to it's core elements- she is one of the very few to have mastered the concept of "Miniscule Particles" (the term given to the smallest-known portion of an object), enough to allow her to alter her appearance at will, change the forms of others (sometimes with horrific results), and even permanently halt her own aging process. Nobody quite knows how old she is (she herself lost count centuries ago), but she is unquestionably far older than even Elves dare get.

-Ak'shazzera's past is mostly-hidden, but it consists of various alliances, assassinations, the changing of forms, and replacing of others via metamorphosis. A favoured tactic is to murder an important figure's wife or lover, replace them, and breed a new generation of politically-powerful Half-Elf children that will be loyal to her. Seduction is a favoured tactic at times, but it's much easier to take advantage of someone "already seduced". Most of her victims are permanently unaware- someone who is immortal has all the time in the world. Her goals are simple- power through alliance and family. With many powerful individuals owing her their life, and continued power (she instills a healthy sense of fear in most of her progeny), she is the great unknown hand that stirs many pots on Castellia. Her alliances run deep, and so few even know of her that building an army to oppose her is almost impossible.

Jab's Notes: It's something of an Omnipresent Trope that every Fantasy world & author must make use of at least one Evil Seductress (or fifty of them). Apparently nerds have a fetish for evil, scantily-clad, controlling women who throw themselves at the heroes? WHO WOULD HAVE EVER GUESSED IT? So Ak'shazzera (named for my Night Elf character from my one fateful attempt at playing "World of Warcraft"... MMORPGs are NOT my thing) is my own personal variant on the concept. She's partially-based off of a concept I read in some woman's guide on how to create "original villains"- hers was an old matron who married into power and attained power through her children- I merely "married" the concept to the Evil Seductress (with Telepathic powers), and then combined THAT with my concepts for "Gold Magic" (ie. Alchemy), which also allows for some fairly unique types of Magical attack (the Baleful Polymorph stuff, permanent Transformations and the like- expensive because Continuous effects need to sit outside the main Array). This essentially creates the age-old "Hidden Hand" plotline of a manipulator behind the scenes, which has many storytelling capabilities. No "Evil Empire" here- this chick is powerful because she controls PEOPLE, not ARMIES.

-I also tried to avoid some of the Seductress cliches by making sure some of her forms were of standard old women who still controlled old kings (anyone who's even seen "I, Claudius" knows the evil capabilities of Livia, who was an ELDERLY WOMAN that had all the mightiest men of Rome quaking in fear because of the power she exerted as Augustus' wife). Because while Men hold all the power over men and nations, it is WOMEN that hold the power over men.
L-Space

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Gigarus! Kaiser Elric! Dark Elf Sorceress!)

Post by L-Space »

I really dig the Great Weapons! As a DM making magic weapons and items was a favorite past time, even if my players messed up and didn't always find them ;).
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Clefairy

Post by Jabroniville »

CLEFAIRY
Role:
Fairy-Like Animals
PL 7 (45)- Minion Rank 2, Sidekick Rank 3
Normal Version:
PL 5-6
STRENGTH -3 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+5)
Perception 4 (+5)
Ranged Combat (Energy Attacks) 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 2

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [2]
"Magical Detection" Senses 3 (Magical Awareness- Ranged & Acute) [3]
Flight 2 (8 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [2]

"Small Size" Shrinking 4 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (3 feet) [9]
(-1 Strength, +2 Defenses, +4 Stealth, -2 Intimidation)

"Moonblast" Blast 6 Linked to Affliction 8 (Fort; Impaired/Disabled/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Ranged) (Flaws: Limited to Energy-Based Powers) (20) -- [22]
  • AE: Healing 8 (16)
  • AE: "Sleep Spell" Sleep 8 (16)
Offense:
Unarmed +4 (-3 Damage, DC 12)
Moonblast +6 (+6 Ranged Damage & +8 Ranged Affliction, DC 21 & 18)
Sleep Spell +6 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +0, Fortitude +4, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Clefairy cannot speak to humans. They may, however, communicate with Fae creatures.
Power Loss (All Powers)- Clefairies must be able to absorb moonlight at nighttime in order to use their powers.

Total: Abilities: -12 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 38 / Defenses: 11 (45)

Era: Modern Day
Range: Forests in magical regions.
Stereotypes: Silly and inoffensive sing-songy creatures.
Colouring: Light pink and yellow.
Size: Up to 3 feet tall.
Encounter Groups: Small packs of 1-30.
Diet: Moonlight.
Tactics: Flee, or lash out with Sleep & Power Draining abilities.

-Clefairies are a species of Fae, more animalistic than most, and unable to communicate with Non-Fae. They fly via the absorption of moonlight at night, and are more active during these hours. Fairies use these creatures as guards and assisters in battle- though they lack much in the way of toughness, they possess powerful Sleep Spells and the ability to depower special abilities in other creatures- this is a deadly weapon against Spellcasters, Fire-Breathers, or certain Magical Animals that might threaten Fae communities. The cheery creatures themselves are relatively non-violent, but will defend their home turf against interlopers by casting multiple Sleep Spells in large groups.

Jab's Notes: Clefairy is a pretty minor Pokemon in the mythos, not appearing much in the cartoon or games- you get them pretty late in the first generation. They were one of those to possess a pretty generic Evolution, as Clefable is just a longer-eared Clefairy. They were made "Fairy Pokemon" once that Type became a thing. I do remember either my brother or sisters mimicking it's sing-song "CleFAIRYYYY!!! CleFAIRYYYY!" call.

-Despite its minor role, Clefairy was originally going to be a MAJOR Pokemon- the original Pilot Episode for the anime features CLEFAIRY as Ash's first Pokemon, not Pikachu! He was even going to be the mascot of the series, but Pikachu's popularity won the day.
L-Space

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Kaiser Elric! Dark Elf Sorceress! Clefairy!)

Post by L-Space »

One of my favorite Pokémon "theories" is that Clefable and Gengar are connected, with Gengar being Clefable's ghost come back from the dead or even just be Clefable's corrupted shadow.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

heh- not bad.

huh- I think I'm like one or two builds away from completing my entire "Castellia" run. Part of me thinks I should have posted more slowly at first (people tend to skip to the end if you post a lot at once), but it was mostly re-posts, so what the hell? It's been a fun thing to revisit (especially as I don't think I was ever gonna get in the mood for re-posting it in my main thread), and I think it helped produce some more content on Echoes during a "down period" in posting (I think only a few threads were updating at one point; now it looks closer to 6-8 regularly-updated threads, which is GREAT!).

Once I finish, I'll probably take a more relaxed method of posting up some Pokemon and random D&D monsters. Scc gave me some links for some stuff that I might get to. Any other Fantasy Monsters & Pokemon anyone wants to see pushed up to the front of the to-do list?
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:07 am Once I finish, I'll probably take a more relaxed method of posting up some Pokemon and random D&D monsters. Scc gave me some links for some stuff that I might get to. Any other Fantasy Monsters & Pokemon anyone wants to see pushed up to the front of the to-do list?
I wouldn't mind seeing your settings vampires or liches. Does your setting have any demonic or angelic creatures in it?
Formerly luketheduke86